It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One More Hurdle.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

When the shooting starts I'm staying home.

I have no interest in fighting any more wars.

All I'm saying is that you sleep in the bed you make.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

Game's over - Clock is at 0 - Buzzer sounded - Time to move on.

If the Dems were smart they would begin preparations for the next one, they got a lot of work to do.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

One More Hurdle.

*sings* It's the most wonderful time of the year.....

Its the Most Wonderful time, in 8 Years!

edit on 12 20 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

When the shooting starts I'm staying home.

I have no interest in fighting any more wars.

All I'm saying is that you sleep in the bed you make.

The results of the election would be the "sleeping in the bed we made", is it not?

What you are doing is spitting dangerous, ignorant rhetoric that is calling for violence if some people do not shut their mouths. People have every right to protest.

What we don't have is a right to start a shooting war over the way other people are "acting".

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

"dangerous rhetoric".

That's cute. Kind of like trying to delegitimize a legitimate election with unproven conspiracy theories.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

"dangerous rhetoric".

That's cute. Kind of like trying to delegitimize a legitimate election with unproven conspiracy theories.

The two are not comparable. Don't try to deflect.

Your comments are not only irresponsible, but outright dangerous.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The election was over on the evening of the 8th November, but it has been fun watching the second and third 'wins'.

Trump is going to be the 45th President of the United States.

I don't expect crazy liberals to ever stop whining and trying to undermine the political system and cause unrest, but the more they do it, the more remit will be given to Trump and his administration.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
And we can say "MERRY CHRISTMAS" once again!!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Is this 'outright dangerous'?

“If you do not reverse course and endeavor to make these campaign promises a reality, you will have to contend with the full firepower of the ACLU at your every step. Our staff of litigators and activists in every state, thousands of volunteers, and millions of supporters stand ready to fight against any encroachment on our cherished freedoms and rights.

“One thing is certain: We will be vigilant every day of your tenure as president. And when you ultimately vacate the Oval Office, we will do likewise with your successor.”

Link.

The full firepower? Fight? Vacate your office? Seems very dog whistle-ish to me.

The last paragraph barely makes sense.

Face it, the language of the left is without a doubt incendiary. How long before the 'lone-wolf' nuts try to take Trump out because of the torrent of irresponsible language used to encourage and embolden them?

edit on 20-12-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I for one will relish in the thought that Biden vomits in his mouth a little bit!

That's not petty at all......

OK people. We get it. You won. But let's stop with this god damn petty gloating.

Ok?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Surely you can understand the difference between that and an actual call to arms. And I would think you would support someone fighting to protect our rights.

How long before the 'lone-wolf' nuts try to take Trump out because of the torrent of irresponsible language used to encourage and embolden them?

I haven't seen any language or rhetoric even suggesting Trump should be taken out.

Methinks you are being a drama queen.
edit on 20-12-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Supreme Court can disqualify Donald Trump and Mike Pence after Electoral College vote

They'll keep trying.

And when all that fails, have no doubt some crazy leftist will attempt a citizen arrest....or worse.

At first some of this seems amusing, but in truth, these are dangerous times. The left wants the place burned to the ground.

Drama drama drama. Yawn.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
And we can say "MERRY CHRISTMAS" once again!!

When were you ever not allowed? I missed that law.

Dufus.....
edit on 12/20/2016 by AlbanArthur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Don't worry, once in Office we won't have to deal with this nonsense as we will have a Dick-tator who will scrap the system.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The Left Wing influenced MSM will continue the bombardment and keep their followers corralled in the endless loop of "HOPE".

We will see an effort to persuade Congress to make the objections.

The Democrats are already campaigning for the 2018 elections.

They will continue to adopt failed policies.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

ETA: As for the rest of you who are mad that we're fighting every single step: Oh well. You didn't have a problem with the Tea Party and the Republican controlled Congress fighting us every step of the way. Republicans in Congress blocked a literal record number of Presidential appointees and even took the unprecedented step of blocking a Supreme Court nominee for almost a year. Republicans even came up with an ingenious but crooked way to block recess appointments. So now that the shoe is on the other foot, I think that turnabout is fair play. We should fight you guys at every single step, just as you did against us. In fact, even after a Democrat won the Governorship in North Carolina last month, his Republican opponent demanded a recall. And when that failed, the North Carolina state legislature just pushed through unprecedented new laws to strip the incoming Governor of a lot of his traditional powers. But of course, I don't see any of you whining, complaining, or threatening violence when your side is being the obstructionists

Fight on!
(you do realize how horrible congress's approval rating was? you do realize congress even with dismal approval ratings did not change parties?)
Please continue to halt any attempt to implement campaign promises from President Elect Trump no matter how ridiculous they sound.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

edit on 20-12-2016 by JWallyUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

You keep "fighting" big guy. Trust me, it' only helps distance you liberal warriors from real Americans. Personally, if i was scared of things such as losing my healthcare I'd put more effort into earning a higher salary than marching around with clever signs, but to each their own. And, if you plebs ever start a real fight, you will lose. So keep on keeping on boy.
edit on 20-12-2016 by JWallyUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

My apologies. You have some examples. Call for Trump's assassination is equally as dangerous as the calls from people on the Right to arm for civil war.

That being said, your assertion that what the ACLU said is dangerous is absurd.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join