It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kicking around a new JFK idea.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
With Kennedy continually poking the proverbial hornets nest plus his Addisons disease amongst other things. What are the chances that he was either suicidal or bought into the idea of you die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. With that he decided to buck the establishment and piss everyone off. That would explain why it would be so hard to nail down who was angry enough at him to do it i.e. the mob, Castro, CIA ect. Don't really have any more proof than that but just throwing it out there.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bodybagkustoms

Are you saying that he hired a hit man to blow himself away during the parade?

Interesting theory......

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Oh, he went against the system because he knew he was going to die and wanted to go out as a good guy that tried to save the world from his evil handlers.

That is a pretty good theory actually.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Not that he hired a hit man but did things to certain powerful groups provoking them knowing what they were capable of.
edit on 20-12-2016 by Bodybagkustoms because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Bodybagkustoms I really cant see that as valid, if that were the case one would bring bigger things to light. JFK was exposed to secrets that would scare the hell out of most, all POTUS are. If he was self destructive, exposing something known would not be so earthshattering. He knew he was playing dangerously, just took too many chances with luck, but RFK really fits your mold.....

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

What if that's what he was planning on doing. First I apologize if my time lines aren't completely accurate. If I remember correctly it was a week or two before he died that he told the CIA he wanted anything and everything they had on UFO'S and whatnot. I might be wrong (it's happened once before) but wasn't that about the same time as the failed assassination attempt in Florida?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

He wouldn't have willingly left Jackie or his children. If he had wanted to he certainly wouldn't have done it in that fashion.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I have a theory.

Obama did it.

Sorry I just want to blame him for things while I still can

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: teslahowitzer
a reply to: Bodybagkustoms I really cant see that as valid, if that were the case one would bring bigger things to light. JFK was exposed to secrets that would scare the hell out of most, all POTUS are. If he was self destructive, exposing something known would not be so earthshattering. He knew he was playing dangerously, just took too many chances with luck, but RFK really fits your mold.....

That does make slightly better sense, Bobby having a death wish, not sure about the "secrets", can't think of what would be that scary. Bobby did step on some very dangerous toes though. Perhaps survivors guilt sent him all nihilistic, or vengeful probably, those two were close, in that creepy frat-boy, sharing women kind of way...and they were sharing those women with organised criminals of high standing too, so you know, Bobby going after the mob was nothing short of biting the hand that had generously fed them both their "heart's" desires.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Oh, I like that idea .. but I gotta go with a time travelin' Putin.

#therussiansdidit.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

And money, don't forget how much the mob helped Kennedy Sr. get his boy in the white house in the first place.

JFK spoke about the chances of being assassinated shortly before he was. He said that if someone wanted to shoot him with a rifle from a building nobody could stop it, something like that. He was well aware that it could happen and I think part of him expected it.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Figure out who told Jaqui the big event was going down by sending her the red roses...watch the online video where the man is lurking with the red roses and he steps out suddenly and CUTS OFF the woman who IS ABOUT TO GIVE HER YELLOW ROSES to ensure this message was sent at the airport ,the red roses were in retrospect clearly a signal to her that something she and someone else had pre-knowledge of was about to go down......this was a signal FOR HER.....and.....figure out who was hidden in the sewer drain to the front right of the Limo in the position the final headshot was fired from......figure out who the "funny walking cop in dealy plaza" was[ruskie]......we could go on and on because so much research has been done.....IMHO literally everyone was in on it to some degree.Every single step of the action is documented forever and the charade holding the coverup together is nearly gone now....75% of the literature and MSM coverage is produced by publishers working to continue the cove-up by confusing history.....but even this method of suppression is giving way to the internet......sooner than later someone will simply anonymously go viral with the entire truth...its not that complicated IMHO.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I don't think Kennedy was such a Bas**** to invite assassination. Think about all the innocent people that could have been killed, police, secret service people and even the public. Just because the assassination that did take place was near enough clinical (only one other person in the motorcade being injured) it might have been very different if say a bomb was used.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

More people have been killed due to the constellation of pre and post-event coverups and the non-Kennedy policy changes both foreign and domestic which have been eroding undermining dividing and destroying America ever since the Coup de tat was actioned than if you had detonated a Daisy Cutter in Dealy Plaza that day.

The murder was far from surgical in fact it was so sloppy and amaturish that even school teachers and 13 year old kids in their school classrooms can and have been uncovering the truths.....anyone online can now surf a MASSIVE data pile incredibly quickly and so many excellent videos are available that we can now discount the organised MSM/Published works suppression and misguidance steering us all AWAY FROM the truth.....because literally hundreds of MILLIONS of people have collectively put the pieces together in a public forum....soon we will see history corrected IMHO.It is just as easy to see who liked and hated who on the global scene as it is to see who owned who fiscally....IMHO and in the opinions of many others today....many if not MOST of the claims of involvement volunteered and also "researched" and published are fraudulent and intentionally misguiding being 75% truth used to hide 25% misguiding lies.The decision to have JFK murdered was NOT a group decision...it was an action executed by group of people who had been given permission to make it so for reasons above and beyond them....right to the Vice President and Mob and Texans and Cubans et al...........lol.....none of them had ANY input IMHO on the decision to have JFK murdered....they were simply the means to the end,tools,extensions of a greater sphere of influence.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

You got some of it right especially the involvement of Texans...
It was a blood ritual a pact born of secrecy with promises made for the future of the shadow rulers...
While many were involved... None but one is responsible for so much of the planning and the claim to the kill shot which elevated him to power...
The blood oath of the secret sect was fullfilled by Ronald Regan when he altered the path of the one responsible as he suprised the world and named Bush his Vice President...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer
a reply to: Anaana

And money, don't forget how much the mob helped Kennedy Sr. get his boy in the white house in the first place.

JFK spoke about the chances of being assassinated shortly before he was. He said that if someone wanted to shoot him with a rifle from a building nobody could stop it, something like that. He was well aware that it could happen and I think part of him expected it.

Absolutely, his Dad bought the vote, and then John set his brother on the paid facilitators. Makes you wonder if he even knew how owned he was, or whether he was simply a nihilist to his core. Live fast, die young, leave a good looking corpse (although, personally, I never saw the attraction. I don't think power does it for me.).

In terms of him saying that he could be shot, I don't know. Who said it? Are they trustworthy? He seemed surrounded by people who really seemed wholly disinterested in his well-being at that time, and who in the aftermath wanted to justify their own disinterest by applying it to JFK. It's like the glass bubble. Evidently JFK asked for it to be removed, but the closest you can nail that down to, is that someone, said someone had said that JFK felt the bubble was unnecessary. No one thought to check back with JFK, and according to the SS men, he was a totally laid back and respecting boss, who wouldn't have been so rude as to question why the bubble hadn't been put on, he accepted that they knew how to do their jobs and trusted their judgement, doing as they told him. The SS men were ordered to not put it on by someone, except no one seemed able to say who.

I think, in the long and the short of it, that JFK was a little like Hitler, a puppet who didn't like having his strings pulled.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Discovering the mechanics of the murder is simple simon work......if you simply take series of time lapse photos of the Limo driving its route and then highlight an EXCLUSION ZONE surrounding Jackie kennedy which moves with the Limo and ELIMINATES ALL SHOOTING LANES WHICH WOULD ENDANGER HER ....you EXCLUDE a MASSIVE VOLUME OF AREA IN THE PLAZA where the shooters could be nested.....this means it is childs play to pinpoint the shooters and their entry and egresses from their positions......it is also childs play to identify their insitu and roving supports and the chronology of their actions in support of entry execution and egress...... sooooo.....IMHO no one present in Dealy Plaza and no Mob man or Politician CIA man or Texas Oilman or anyone like that is the keystone influence here.....this is a PYRAMID structure and there is an APEX......

The primary decision to sanction the JFK murder was IMHO EMOTIONALLY CATALYSED and this is evidenced by the message sent using the red roses which were given to Mrs.Kennedy before the murder.

IMHO the shooting lane exclusion zone which is represented as a fluid sphere of influence which follows Mrs. Kennedy and protects her will forever be known as the keystone to exposing the entire action on a macro and on a micro level ....because you see once you know where the shooters CANNOT BE....it is simple to find them and once you do that the entry and egress programs can easily be illuminated...as can the "prime observer positions".....and the prime"recording positions".....and this dynamic goes on and on and on and on.....you see....this game is over IMHO.....everything is in the public domain and always has been there forensiclly.Once you know what to look for you cannot miss the machinations in around above and under Dealy Plaza.....and only the decision to priorise the protection of Mrs.Kennedy above the integrity of the macro-dynamic and objective could provide the keystone to illuminating the master-plan.

No one expected this murder to remain unsolved forever...and the level of macro-planning is epic....the original plan was to simply buy off and bury the truth until specific people were gone by their own natural accords ....to preserve above and beyond all else the integrity of the privacy of specific people....the single person who is the keystone impact DID NOT CARE ABOUT GETTING AWAY WITH THE CRIME......they only cared about the constant gardening of a FINITE TIMELINE or lifetimes....

Bush was a patsy....everyone was.....Oswald possibly the biggest....the Presidency of the USA isnt considered to be a prime movers spot by the Global elite...its blue-collar job....

It is easy to name people who were peripheral beneficiaries of this murder and its implications and impacts both domesticlly and globally.....and it is easy to assign historical designation to different groups who did different jobs in terms of fullfilling the macro-plan.......but none of this leads us to the keystone decision maker......those red roses sure do though and the macro-decision to protect the 1st Lady above the integrity of the multiple cells of tactical operations sure does.We dont see evidence of one big group working together here....in fact we are led to independant cells which have no operational connection beyond the person who ordered all of their participaction orders which trickled down in many different places......

There are many layers to this onion .....but an onion is still an onion by any different name and there are a finite number of layers,its just hard keep the tears from your eyes when you see what was done to the American PEOPLE and how these damages have had exponential impact as time has passed and how those impacts have not diminished they have exponentially grown......the only upside is that when the full truth comes out it will vindicate many many more people than we realise.....and it will put into perspective the many spokes of the wheel.....had this murder been a roundtable decision we may never have found the truth....but someone provided history with a dynamic template which cannot be denied and which leads us directly to the truth .

IMHO....the person behind this murder subconsciously planned to allow the complete truth to come out once specific people had passed....accountability has never been run from...it has been cherished and preserved....because the subconcious intentions all along were to have the full and complete truth known one day globally....a unique way of vanity driven post-mortem bragging .IMHO the Texas oil connection was simply a case of puppeteering...same with the Mob and the Cubans and the Domesic CIA and SS and VP ...all PUPPETS ON STRINGS.

edit on 21-12-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Some unknown investigative materials are being declassified in 2017

new topics

top topics

join