It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction - Russian Hacking of DNC Was a Peace Gesture to the United States

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
December 19, 2016

Since most Americans, the White House, and our Intelligence communities, believe that Russians hacked into our political I.T. infrastructure, let's just accept it. After all, the USA is also a master at hacking other countries. It's best not to throw stones inside a glass house. Right?

If Russians affected our Presidential election to sway voters away from Hillary Clinton, I believe what is now being called "The Russian Syndrome" will come to be known as "The Russian Peace Gesture". Why?

Because the Russians understand how incredibly dumb and naïve Democratic leaders are in this country. As time passes, these "leaders" will continue to lash out, and flail about, attempting to delegitimize Donald J. Trump, and his Presidency. Eventually, even devout Democratic followers in this country will understand and appreciate that Russia's hacking of the DNC, and sharing that info to Wiki-leaks, was FOR AMERICA's BENEFIT.

Under Donald Trump's administration, Millions of Jobs will be created. Healthcare Coverage will improve by all measures. Wages and benefits will Increase dramatically across most skill levels. Americans will feel better about themselves, and the country, than we have in a loooong time!

But you can be sure that Nancy Pelosi, and whomever takes Harry Reid's place, and the place of disgraced Donna Brazil Wasserman Schultz, will be hard at work attempting to stop the economic boom, while continuing to trash Donald Trump, his family, and cabinet.. for purely selfish reasons.

Disgusted Democrats will be defecting to the Republican party in droves...and thanking the Russians (under their breath) for combating Hillary Clinton's Mainstream Media mafia machine..thereby making the Donald Trump win possible.

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/20/2016 by carewemust because: Title Adjustment

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
December 19, 2016

Since most Americans, ..., believe that Russians hacked into our political I.T. infrastructure,

I don't believe that. Anything to back up your claim?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

December 19, 2016

Since most Americans, ..., believe that Russians hacked into our political I.T. infrastructure,

I don't believe that. Anything to back up your claim?

Yeah..which part are you questioning.. the "most Americans" part? I'll change it to "many Americans" if that will make ya happy.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am asking if you have anything to back up your claim. Or are you just making this up off the top of your head?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hack is one thing.

But it's pretty clear no one wanted that "we were under sniper fire in Bosnia" etc etc etc witch.

Even if you despise Trump, it would be an embarrassment for anyone to lose to her, and would be theirs to lose.

She lost. She's done. Close the lid.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I am asking if you have anything to back up your claim. Or are you just making this up off the top of your head?

I did absolutely ZERO research into the post. Just drawing from experience and gut-feelings. If you disregard everything I say, and put me on your "ignore" list, that would be great!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I did absolutely ZERO research into the post.

It shows.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
As one of our other posters once said, they, the Russians, should be called from now on, "undocumented Patriots", if they did indeed help with the emails." The way I see it whoever helped WL leak the emails and exposes the sickness of the DNC should be given the medal of freedom award.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
"We come in peace"

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

You know what Care? I like it. As pipe dream go, yours is as fine a dream as I can imagine. So for now, I think I will adopt it. As pipe dreams go, this one makes as much sense as most of the others, and at this point, with a loosey goosey like Trump in the White House, I suspect that pipe dreams are all that are left us. Peace brother, and here's hoping you are right.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Clinton wanted a no fly zone in Syria. The rest of your post is terrible, but the title holds some merit in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

What's that supposed to be? I cant tell if its a bird shooting a plasma beam from it's chest, or some type of ground based fire beam weapon exploding something out of the sky... What anime is this from?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Who didn't hack them ?
Russia must be pissing at all this .
Face it America has been screwed by all these hacks , it's embarrassing!

A 14 year old kid could have done it .

But no , it has to be the Russians .

Hilary just needs a bullet in her head .

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

While I don't believe the Russians had anything to do with our elections outcome, I do think we avoided WW3 by NOT electing Hillary. She is a huge warmonger.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Wow............just............wow

Trump supporters will go to any lengths........

I cant even right now.......

so far its "I dont believe it happened but if it DID it was good" and basically "If this helped the Donald we are better off"

FOR YEARS we have railed against ANY gov, especially our own doing ANYTHING with our information that was not legal......but THIS is ok?

THIS is acceptable huh?

So the ENDS justify the means? Have you All adopted that mantra now? The same one we have fought so hard against?

You do all realize that supporting all the BS thats going on and not "draining the swamp" and holding water for all the backsliding Trump has done , makes you no less a sell out than the politicians you claim to hate?

Do not suppose to have the moral high ground and claim to be just, whenever you yourselves are so subject to the same weak moral fiber.....

I dont recognize who I THOUGHT were conservatives anymore.....I hope you choke on the Kool-aid
edit on 12/20/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I dont recognize who I THOUGHT were conservatives anymore.....I hope you choke on the Kool-aid

Hey! Don't blame conservatives!
Donald Trump has nothing to do with conservatism!
Just because the U.S.-rightwing gave up on core-conservative values to get rid of their liberals doesn't mean conservatives all around the world are to blame!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

It's from Mar's Attacks. You should check it out.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Roy Rogers' horse.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Wow............just............wow

Trump supporters will go to any lengths........

I cant even right now.......

so far its "I dont believe it happened but if it DID it was good" and basically "If this helped the Donald we are better off"

"It also wasn't the Russians, but if it was, it wasn't the Russians."

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

There's a chance that you'll be one of the converts, ManBehindTheMask. It's obvious that you're passionate about your beliefs!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join