It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Whistleblower just shredded Obama's 'Russian Hacker' narrative

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
First I would like to thank this man for admitting that he and these other patriots of the NSA etal are actually doing criminals acts against the citizens of the US. Not that we all have suspected with a high degree it is happening.

Now, since he and his retired buddies are out, how can they be sure of what the NSA found or didn't find. If he was passed inside information is that another criminal act.

This sounds a lot like mob bosses accusing each other. Although with the mob, the bosses seem to know exactly what went down.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: imjack
Assange himself agrees it could be Russians, and you people still fabricate reality to make it possible for even Aliens to have leaked it before the Russians.

What's scary is YOUR narrative, because it's so questionable and baseless for any possible number of motives.

Could be anyone. Depending on your bias that's what you believe.

If two children are crying and you walk into the room, and one screams "It WASN'T me!" and another says "It was HIM!" who do you believe? Not that you would have to blame children, but I would suspect the one who directly denies they did it first, not one making false accusations. It's totally possible the accusation is fake, but you would look into that secondary to the denial. To just assume everyone always lies wouldn't solve anything, only looking into it proves it's false.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine
I've always thought there was way more to Seth Rich's death. Nothing adds up with the MSM stories. I honestly believe he either was the leak or was assisting someone.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

but I would suspect the one who directly denies they did it first

That how the police often work. Start with a bias.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Even the Russians don't know if the Russians did it is practically the truth.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Even the Russians don't know if the Russians did it is practically the truth.

That could be true. At some point the machine is so big that it hard to monitor every part constantly.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Assange himself agrees it could be Russians, and you people still fabricate reality to make it possible for even Aliens to have leaked it before the Russians.

"Could be" is far cry from "is" - especially when the word "evidence" is thrown around like it is.

Well duh, it also COULD BE the Japanese. That's the whole reason blaming the Russians is stupid right?

But now let's talk about these people THAT KNOW WITHOUT DOUBT the Russians didn't do it.

My point is; how #ing strange, where did these people come from?

Edit: To be honest, I'm not real content with the idea of blaming anyone until specific individuals are found. I'm pretty sure the first thing hackers learn is to conceal their location. It's pretty common practice for people to route proxies all over the god damned world just to download a movie. And then you also don't know who is sitting at that keyboard, even if it is in 'Russia'.

However, it's to the point where people almost act like Russians are oblivious to hacking, they're kind of known for being hackers prior to this incase you didn't know. That's the part to me that screams this is a psy-op. Russians just "can't hack!" now.

Who exactly "knows without a doubt?" I've seen lots of people say it doesn't matter, and some say they doubt it was the Russians at all, but few if any are saying they "know without a doubt".

And Assange also said he is positive who he got his information from and it was a US government insider, NOT RUSSIA. So quit the lying by omission. It only makes you look like an idiot.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm not LYING, look at his Hanity interview, he said IT COULD HAVE BEEN RUSSIA.
YOUR opinion my be "Wow the Left likes to baselessly blame Russia"

MY opinion is "Wow, there sure are a lot of people that seem to assume that because the Left thinks it Russia, it just baselessly wasn't! How ironic!"

I never in expressing this opinion once suggested I felt it was Russia. That's my exact point. Don't even have to directly cast blame for the defense to trigger.

My suspicion of guilt lies in this trap. Not hard evidence.
edit on 20-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

It's undeniable, that's how our machine is too.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I'm not LYING, look at his Hanity interview, he said IT COULD HAVE BEEN RUSSIA.
YOUR opinion my be "Wow the Left likes to baselessly blame Russia"

MY opinion is "Wow, there sure are a lot of people that seem to assume that because the Left thinks it Russia, it just baselessly wasn't! How ironic!"

I never in expressing this opinion once suggested I felt it was Russia. That's my exact point. Don't even have to directly cast blame for the defense to trigger.

My suspicion of guilt lies in this trap.

Yes you are lying. By omission.

"Our source is not the Russian government," Assange told "The Sean Hannity Show." "So in other words, let me be clear," Hannity asked, "Russia did not give you the Podesta documents or anything from the DNC?" "That's correct," Assange responded. Assange's assertion contradicts the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), which concluded in October that "the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails [sic] from U.S. persons and institutions, including from U.S. political organizations." In addition to the hacked emails from the DNC and Podesta, Assange admitted that Wikileaks received "received about three pages of information to do with the [Republican National Committee] and Trump [during the campaign], but it was already public somewhere else."

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
But in all fairness, he didn't make it clear whether he meant who handed WL the documents or the first source outside the original owner. At least that is how it seemed to me.

It could have been Russia -> third party -> wikileaks

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

You're cherry picking Assange? This argument is a dead horse. I never said anything about emails. Defend your mother Russia to the end.

He did leave the possibility open that Guccifer 2.0’s leaks to the media were a Russian plot.

“Now, who is behind these, we don’t know,” he said. “These look very much like they’re from the Russians. But in some ways, they look very amateur, and almost look too much like the Russians.”

This is the whole point. Even known cyberscandals don't exist, look away says 'network dude'! it wasn't the Russians!

What a pointless topic, where people are divided into two equally presumptuous camps.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Yes you are lying and to a greater degree, ignorant of the fact that he was implying something else.

Didn't it occur to you that he was implying that the Russians were being labeled as the scape goat? The very notion of it "looking" like russian, at the same time, very amateurish means it was a deflection to blame the Russians.

No, I don't buy the Russian hacks, this goes deeper and is part of, now defunct, agenda.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Right the extraneous logic that there is insubstantial proof it was the Russians, because it looked 'Too Russian'.

If you took all my posts in the thread of context, I'm sure you'd come to believe I'd be on board with that.

I'm a whipping post at this point, I never said it was the Russians, but I foolishly said "It could be anyone, including the Russians."

There are spy agencies and agents from countries, and in other countries in every major country in the world.

Obviously there is no certainty, but it seems to be taken for granted it could have been the Russians, in the notion to defend them with this logic to absurd degrees.

This is the final time I address this, as you attempt to demonize me as a "Russia Hater" for your cause.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: pteridine
I've always thought there was way more to Seth Rich's death. Nothing adds up with the MSM stories. I honestly believe he either was the leak or was assisting someone.

Murray...the man with wikileaks...that received the DNC material in the Park... says there were TWO people, already "with official access", involved.
One insider downloaded the material...another passed it off to him.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Pizzagate had more credibility than Russia Hacks.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Pizzagate had more credibility than Russia Hacks.

So both are absolutely true? The theme of pizzagate wasn't credibility. It was infallibility.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

Yes it's demanding, but if you got a whole floor of cray supercomputers with filtering and analysis software.......

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Natas0114

These days you don't have Cray style super computers you have loads of little things crunching through the data
they're cheaper and while not as sit down on they cost a hell of a lot less per bit of pew pew.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

Well that's actually comforting- I saw a price tag for a cray once- I almost went into cardiac arrest!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join