It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electoral College Deals Hillary Clinton, Big Media Final Embarrassment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Maybe someone should tell the leftists that their message IS getting across.

Maybe someone should tell the leftists that we actually hear them loud and clear.

In the space of just a few short years they have lost majority control of the House, Senate, Presidency, majority of Governorships.

Their message is coming through loud and clear.

When you find yourself in a hole, the first thing you should always do is stop digging. But all I see the left doing is buying more shovels.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Digging?
More like useing blasting charges!

They are making a freaking bore hole.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
That hag won't even wear a America Flag pin, so she definitely wouldn't wear any kind of a ribbon.

edit on 20-12-2016 by Tekaran because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
It's time for this one again ... teeheee heee

ATS banned that as my avatar.....the trigger happy safe zoners are everywhere.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
That hag won't even wear a America Flag pin, so she definitely wouldn't wear any kind of a ribbon.

WikiLeaks confirmed Hillary hates the average US citizen, Podesta wrote it.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
She lost the most electors ever, proving she is the most hated candidate of all time.

You understand only 1 person can become President?

They ditched her losing vote to make political statements and side with the Republican party, specifically to make the Statement "Not Hillary/Not Trump".

Did any of her defectors vote Trump? It speaks to them both when anyone defects.

They used the fact they were defecting as a bargaining chip for a different Republican President. Pretty smart if you ask me, the Democrats that firmly held Hillary are the morons.

edit on 20-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I like this one...

Nice to see moron celebrities who only like democratic elections when their side wins.

The loony left as I like to call them these days seem to think doubling down on stupid is the way to go. It's all getting pretty bizarre now. They are starting to implode globally, inevitable really... both sides need to go back to the centre or they get too extreme.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
You would think that would be the final nail in the coffin.But I have a feeling the "High Info" group will do something to Mar the actual inauguration.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
It's time for this one again ... teeheee heee

ATS banned that as my avatar.....the trigger happy safe zoners are everywhere.

Classic

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

right...ok....and trumps loves the poor, just so long as they are not American...he loves them so much that he brings them in from foreign countries to work in his facilities.....after all of you get done "spiking the ball"....you might want to contemplate what trump will do to the "average citizen" for the next 4 years

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: xuenchen
Her milestone sets a new record that has stood for over 100 years and she's the first Woman to do it !!

Congratulations are in order.

Shoosh! Her legacy went down like...
an intern in the White House.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Xuen tsk tsk, while I admire your optimism. This isn't over, nope not by a long shot. Remember when I said she wasn't going away during the recounts of Jill Stein? I said the same during the electoral + Russians propaganda. And I will say it again now, they are gonna continue to come up with new things through the works of imagination land.

This could end on inaguration, but I fear the dems will not stay quiet for the next 4 years.

Here is the forecast:

False flag attempt by the Dems and other entities.
Economic Crash (Blame will go to Trump.)
As long as the Federal Reserve controls the economy, they have the Ace up their sleeves. (Not to mention, we are at their mercy because they also own the nukes. The dems can easily hold the world hostage if they wanted with the doomsday switch.)

Villains usually like to take their opponents down with them. That is how psychopathic the Jesuits are.

George Soros, David Rockefeller, And Jacob Rothchild. aswell as the 13 blood lines needs to be utterly destroyed before this world ever has a chance for a normal era of true peace and progress.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
It's the Russians fault.

I know, right? They're everywhere...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be awesome if Faith Spotted Eagle became the first female President of the United States.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

And I always liked Martin Sheen & Bob Odenkirk...
At what point will it finally start backfiring on Hollyweird's profit motives that these celebrities will finally STFU about trying to ram their politics down on everyone.

Add Silicon Valley to that question there as well.

Any other business makes it their business to wear their party on their sleeve and it would cause a PR disaster.

Yet these Californian's are like teflon!?!

Its getting to the point for me I can't even stand too many actors now, for instance Ben Affleck, pushing the various SJW / reverse-racism / cry-for-Hillary / etc /etc liberal etc etc STFU already while we'll still tolerate you.

Everyone kill your TV, get bitorrent, and carve yourself out of the ratings scheme, in protest to their whole system of acknowledgment (ratings) and social engineering (the koolaid they've been drinking more than anyone). It's whats best for you, and for them.
edit on 20-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Ok, I hate Hillary as much as the next guy but how are faithless electors cool and funny now but we're the scourge of democracy and instigators of civil war a few days ago? Hypocrisy. I call em how I see em.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

right...ok....and trumps loves the poor, just so long as they are not American...he loves them so much that he brings them in from foreign countries to work in his facilities.....after all of you get done "spiking the ball"....you might want to contemplate what trump will do to the "average citizen" for the next 4 years

When did the poor become the average citizen? As far asi know the poor are democratic voters and the middle class are the average citizens. And it was the middle class of every color shape and creed who voted for President Trump.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Electoral College voted on Dec 19th in all 50 States and Washington D.C.

Mired in controversy mostly by attempts to sway electors to vote against President-Elect Trump and a massive ad onslaught, it seems those efforts failed all the way around.

At the end of the day, Trump did in fact lose 2 electors and won with 304 votes.

But a different 1st prize goes to Hillary Clinton.

She lost 5 electors.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
That is the problem. Americans talk a good game but when it comes to taking action, they quietly slink back to their corners, heads properly downcast, meekly whispering, "It wasn't my fault." That will leave the rest of us with our loud voices and heads raised, as easy targets to receive the blade.

How easy is it to boycott those greedy corporate industries that are building their dynasties off the blood, sweat and tears of the common man? But too many Americans place more value on a few extra minutes, a few extra dollars, and a false sense of superiority, over their freedom and independence.

I have lost too many battles because of disappearing supporters. Oh, the numbers were there to win the battle, but the excuses and the no shows on the field, forfeited the battle every time. I am so sick of hearing the same people complaining all the darn time, and making excuses for their lack of showing, but blaming and expecting everyone else for not doing anything or changing the situation.

There are no miracles, no magic wands, no aliens to the rescue. If we want it changed, we have to change it. Period.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

Ok, I hate Hillary as much as the next guy but how are faithless electors cool and funny now but we're the scourge of democracy and instigators of civil war a few days ago? Hypocrisy. I call em how I see em.

Well I don't know.

How are faithless electors not cool might be the question.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join