It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electoral College Deals Hillary Clinton, Big Media Final Embarrassment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+70 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The Electoral College voted on Dec 19th in all 50 States and Washington D.C.

Mired in controversy mostly by attempts to sway electors to vote against President-Elect Trump and a massive ad onslaught, it seems those efforts failed all the way around.

At the end of the day, Trump did in fact lose 2 electors and won with 304 votes.

But a different 1st prize goes to Hillary Clinton.

She lost 5 electors.

Her milestone sets a new record that has stood for over 100 years and she's the first Woman to do it !!

Congratulations are in order. There's always a first time for everything.

Electoral College Deals Hillary Clinton, Big Media Final Embarrassment

The Electoral College dealt Big Media and Democrat Hillary Clinton one more final embarrassment. With nearly all the Electoral College votes cast, the former secretary of state set a 104-year record for the candidate with the most faithless electors. If you fell for the Big Media hysteria, then you might be surprised to hear faithless electors are actually pretty common.

(UPDATE: Since this article was first written, Mrs. Clinton got another faithless elector in the state of Hawaii. Her total now stands at 5.)

For all the headlines focusing on one faithless elector in Texas who turned out to be a complete fraud, it would really surprise you to hear that Mrs. Clinton not only lost more electors than President-elect Donald J. Trump, but the most of any candidate in over 100 years.

That’s right.

In what was a shocking development to Big Media, 4 Democratic electors in Washington State voted for someone other than Mrs. Clinton. The total was 3 for former Secretary of State Colin Powell, while the remaining one voted for Faith Spotted Eagle. Mrs. Clinton only secured 8 of the state’s total 12 Electoral College votes. That wasn’t the end to her troubles, either.

Not since 1912–when 8 Republican electors defected and voted for Nicholas Murray Butler instead of Vice Presidential candidate James S. Sherman, who died before the election–has anyone lost more electors than Mrs. Clinton. Sherman was President William Howard Taft’s vice president and they were both running for re-election.

+32 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The what millions of dollars they must have spent with the tv commercials and all the rest, imagine how much good they could have done with all that loot.

Africa is a huge continent with a billion people and over 50 countries.

That being said, charity: water, a nonprofit with operations in several African countries claims the following:

"You can help us build wells. A freshwater well costs $5,000 and can serve an average of 250 people with clean, safe drinking water for 20 years."

Feed the Children, another nonprofit with operations in Africa claims that for only $120, you can:

"Help feed [300] school children with a traditional Githeri meal of corn and kidney beans."

Assuming three meals a day, you are left with:

$120 X 3 X 365 = $131,400

$5000 X 1 = $5000

Total cost of sponsoring a village of 300 for one year would then be:

$136,400
www.quora.com...

What a bunch of punks.

+47 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Her milestone sets a new record that has stood for over 100 years and she's the first Woman to do it !!

Congratulations are in order.

Shoosh! Her legacy went down like...
an intern in the White House.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Wow!

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well like Hillary once said....

"It Takes a Village"

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Do you think there will be a dead cat bounce now . ? ..Hard to imagine us hearing anymore about this from MSM .They just have no cards left to play I would think .

+4 more 
link   
Well, it is over for now. I suppose the Democrats will try something else in the next three weeks. I'll probably never vote for another Democratic president again, I don't like what I am seeing in their upper party. I will vote for whomever is best for our state or local area, I have usually voted more democrat than Republican around here.

This Hillary vs Trump selection we had was a little sad. Trump is our president coming up and I do respect the person in that job even though it does attract devious people. I think Santa clause if more real than most presidents we have had lately.

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Hillary's Millstone Milestone = Stronger Losers Together!

If anyone comes across more videos of Hillary Supporters crying after today's Electoral College Vote, please share them in this thread. OK? Any video of celebrities packing to move away, or jumping off the Golden Gate bridge would be a bonus!

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It is time the games begin.... LOCK UP CROOKED HILLARY AND OBAMA IN GUANTANAMO

ps fox's FTW

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Do you think there will be a dead cat bounce now . ? ..Hard to imagine us hearing anymore about this from MSM .They just have no cards left to play I would think .

No, they will continue (but with a pair of deuces).

The next step in the Electoral process is Certification by Congress.

There's a part in there that allows for objections that could lead to vote nullifications.

Watch for that effort to start along with an escalation of the "Russian" syndrome.

Objections

Since 1887, 3 U.S.C. 15 sets the method for objections to electoral votes. During the Joint Session, Members of Congress may object to individual electoral votes or to state returns as a whole. An objection must be declared in writing and signed by at least one Representative and one Senator. In the case of an objection, the Joint Session recesses and each chamber considers the objection separately in a session which cannot last more than two hours with each Member speaking for no more than five minutes. After each house votes on whether or not to accept the objection, the Joint Session reconvenes and both chambers disclose their decisions. If they agree to the objection, the votes in question are not counted. If either chamber does not agree with the objection, the votes are counted.

Electoral College Fast Facts

edit on Dec-19-2016 by xuenchen because: memorylane

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Hillary's Millstone Milestone = Stronger Losers Together!

If anyone comes across more videos of Hillary Supporters crying after today's Electoral College Vote, please share them in this thread. OK? Any video of celebrities packing to move away, or jumping off the Golden Gate bridge would be a bonus!

I think she deserves a Blue Ribbon for participation at least.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Guten Tag-

If You squint real tight Arthur "Fonzi" Fonzarelli kinda looks like John Podesta in the episode where Fonzie "jumps the shark"..

www.youtube.com...

I share w/My ATS™ brethren Joh... uh...er.... "Fonzie" jumping said shark that looks an awful lot like the one at a HIGH priced amusement park in SoCal...
What's it mean?

en.wikipedia.org...

Enjoy!

Stay Hydrated... but not 'tap' water, try to avoid that like a "Standing Ovation" (a full array of CLAPping)
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: rong video

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I don't think anyone actually expected this stunt to actually steal the election, I know I sure didn't. It sure is sweet though, that Hillary lost five electors while Trump only lost 2. I would hope the DNC has learned their lesson with trying to contest this election and instead work to mend their horribly disfigured party, much like the RNC needs to do.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well ... that was embarrASSing.

I hope she really does go to jail.

If T&C permitted ... there would be many words 'of emphasis' included with their reply.

Thanks for the post, xuenchen. S&F

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
for historical purposes, here's the EC map from Dec 19th....

The Electors Vote: December 19, 2016

8x10 glossies available for framing

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

If T&C permitted ... there would be many words 'of emphasis' included with their reply.

Why would she go to jail?

Honest question. She's been found innocent and President-Elect thinks we should take it easy on her.

I'd be as happy as the next man/woman to see Hillary go to prison, but she won't.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Snarl

Why would she go to jail?

Maybe she violated standard and generally accepted Terms & Conditions.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
She's been found innocent

Really?? When did she go on trial?

She hasn't been found 'anything' ... and Trump ain't pushing' it ... like he promised the voters.

I'm still hoping he's playing 0bama and he'll do the right thing the minute 0bama is 'out'!!

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Are we tired of winning yet folks?

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
But the establishment media told me a Harvard professor personally talked to 30 republican electors who were defecting, becoming faithless electors and not voting for Trump!

A HARVARD PROFESSOR!

30!

The REAL NEWS not the FAKE news!

Harvard law professor says '30' Republican electors ready to block Donald Trump win
If it gets close to the 37 needed 'there will be a very interesting dynamic', says Larry Lessig

www.independent.co.uk...

edit on 19-12-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join