It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President-Elect Donald Trump Reacts to Berlin Truck Attack (About Time Someone Did)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

My word. You are by far the most butt-hurt person on this forum. You just can't help spewing out your anti-trump rubbish. It is beyond pathetic.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
Get it into your thick skull: neither democrats, republicans, christians nor muslims can be blamed for the sickness that causes people to kill innocent people. it's a disease that overarches religions and political systems and it needs to be combated by all.

Strange.... a disease that seems to only effect a particular religion?

An immunity against this 'disease' needs to be found ....and FAST!!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It is nice to have an adult in charge and willing to respond in a serious and appropriate tone for a change, isn't it? Its a hell of a change from the last eight years, for sure.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Wow! He sounds very presidential. Been 8 years since I've heard a president tell it like it is! T
THIS JUST IN: president Obama just offered his condolences on this terrible display of work place violence....

Thanks, I had to wipe coffee off my monitor after that last line!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Wow! He sounds very presidential. Been 8 years since I've heard a president tell it like it is! T
THIS JUST IN: president Obama just offered his condolences on this terrible display of work place violence....

Where have you been living? Because it doesn't sound like it is America.

People that blame Obama for division are the same people that have been posting BS like this for 8 years.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Ohhh you must have also missed the army base shooting that your master refers to as work place violence. Head meet sand......a reply to: Pyle

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Seems you haven't kept up with current events, Islamic jihadists

Seems you haven't read my post.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Read it. No sickness. Islamic jihadists.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia
Strange.... a disease that seems to only effect a particular religion?

Well, you may not be European nor sufficiently of age or memory - but how about Belfast? Inquisition? Ku Klux Klan? The gunpowder plot? Army of God? Breitvik? Karantina and Tel al-Zaatar massacres? Sabra and Shatila massacres? Wisconsin Sikh Temple massacre? Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church shooting? The Centennial Olympic Park bombing? Timothy McVeigh and the Oklahoma City bombing?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

See my previous post.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I see it. Murder is not a disease. Sometimes malicious sometimes a spontaneous reaction. Sometimes people are born into a war zone and know it from a young age. One man's murderer is another's freedom fighter.
One man's rebel is another mans agent. Some people who are sick murder. Not all murderers are sick. I bet the cop who murdered the Russian ambassador thought it to be a form of justice. Still murder.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join