It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God-In-A-Box: What is it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

hahahahhaahhahahahahahahhah oh god
i have never laughed so hard on a conspiracy site on my life

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

So....Total fiction then.

Stick around for the short presentation in a few days or hours and I'll show you if its sci-fi or not. Higgs bosons, W bosons, dark matter, everything.

The chance you've always wanted: to represent your race becoming a member of the divine order lol

OK, I'll shoot straight with all of you. I'm making a bit of this up, but I think what's scaring the pants off everybody is how it has a lot of hard science in it.

Biobots, real implants (uses an SDCard and SBC implantable in a time traveler with plans for the decoder built by a primitive culture) and a REAL NASA Warp drive. (Apparently NASA actually has a reactionless drive now...even better than the ion drive propulsion my company bets on apparently).

So stick around, and we'll be right back after these messages.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
So cern is causing mental disorders. IF they stop CERN research people's minds will go back to before, whatever that was.

proof?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
So cern is causing mental disorders. IF they stop CERN research people's minds will go back to before, whatever that was.

proof?

Yes.

Here is a video that's actually pretty good.

Also check out The Directivefor what our physicists are thinking might cure us of our paranoia, anxiety, aggression, disorder.

The information in this video is what our group has discovered as well.

edit on 12/20/2016 by justseth because: adding stuff

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: justseth

Not certified space vehicles

i like the movies where a kid builds a rocket in a barn
or an old man does
and they learn lessons about
the wonders of the universe and the human soul....

edit on 20-12-2016 by kibric because: boo

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Creative writing is cool. Others can argue about the science. Above my pay grade.

Genome in a bottle/God in a box.

Tomayto/Tomahto.

All cool.

Whats not cool. Tricking gullible horny people into buying rocket ships....FOR SHAME!!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

God-In-A-Box? More like God-In-A-bollocks.

Soon as i seen the "Works on most races, including Pliedian" comment i thought buyer beware. LoL

As to the IQ requirement being 140+. The average Human IQ is around 115, so that's most people out the game.

Needs to be more user friendly would be my thinking, construct or otherwise.
edit on 20-12-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

so 3 years left the last video is saying right..?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

God IS the Box.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

so 3 years left the last video is saying right..?

I believe so.

The opinions expressed in the video are their own. But the information expressed in the video matches my group's research.

We have been interviewing various people at portal locations (there is a big one in Phoenix, Arizona where I am called the Zone aka CASS Homeless Shelter Complex) and they have provided sufficient evidence of their extraterrestrial origins. I might talk on the results of this research. I think we have ecplised even ATS in our ability to establish the identity of "THEY" (as in "they are amoung us").

A small portion of the population down there is Grey or of Grey heritage. Librian, Venusian, 19 and Michel are common as well.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'm sure that people are smarter than the tests they tell us are accurate, determining our intelligence

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

We have been interviewing various people at portal locations

right so get everyone off earth before it happens ?

or get the people we want off earth and leave the rest ?

A small portion of the population down there is Grey or of Grey heritage.

sure whatever they tell you right..?

they have provided sufficient evidence of their extraterrestrial origins.

who's word ?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NwoDedispU

I don't disagree with your thinking but im just as sure that a significant percentage of our respective populations are a hell of a lot dumber than we are lead to believe.

And these days that's by design more than anything else.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

We have been interviewing various people at portal locations

right so get everyone off earth before it happens ?

or get the people we want off earth and leave the rest ?

OK, maybe a little background on this portal.

We call them "Arhats" (or the "perfected human" of Buddhism) but we now know they many times are of extraterrestrial origin.

They show racial similarities physically (they are physical though we think they are made of a different form of holographic matter). For example, a certain subset of Libran women have somewhat Hindu features though Caucasian; if you have any in your area they are recognizable by their pants/dresses that are always white, translucent and plaid pattern. Plajarans always have a certain kind of glasses (male and female) that have no nose pieces we've come to find out (different from our glasses) and made of something that looks like a wood.

We've witnessed enough of them appearing out of thin air. The consensus right now is that it has to do with particle virtualization.

As far as we can tell as a human being there is no portal to pass though, only that they appear and disappear when no one is watching. How we discovered this though no one was watching is we would have a controlled area (like fensed off) and we would observe from a location where we couldn't see the portal location, then we would see if there were people there that weren't there before, or if anyone had disappeared just by walking back to the portal location and visually inspecting. We made sure it was impossible for anyone to be able to just jump over the fence. The people that appeared (1) seemed to have very few memories, (2) were aware that we knew that they had just appeared and were nervous.

We are not sure if regular human beings (made of regular matter) can pass through these portals. Its NOT like a Stargate unfortunately.

edit on 12/20/2016 by justseth because: hit the return key too quickly

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I can agree, it's absolutely by Design.

There's a tipping point though and it will crash at some point, it's just when.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NwoDedispU

Truth be told, in its current iteration, Humanity is probobly well past said tipping point.

As to design, well civilization has probobly risen and fallen a few time before our current notion of recorded history ever existed.

If we don't want it to happen again Humanity requires a paradigm shift the likes of which we have yet to experience.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Continuing Report of Results of "Arhat" Research

Each one had tags that would indicate their racial type and point of origin (manifested as an astral projection). Once we were able to talk (there is kind of shielding around them that makes it difficult to talk to them) we would, at an appropriate moment ask them if they were extraterrestrial and their origin planet. A few who remembered helped us put together a survey of where they warp in from.

We were shocked at the ranges involved. We were expecting from constellations around Earth, but the majority of them aren't even from our Galaxy, this the majority claiming to come from places a median distance of several billion light years away (maximum about 35-40 billion light years away) and remarking that there was a shift in time as well (as in their either came from our past or our future on the order of millions of years). We think though time of passage was instantaneous (maybe mediated via quantum entanglement, spooky action at a distance).

For example, Libra Terra Prime yielded two people of different though white-skinned races, Preston and Hai-Mai. Interestingly because of their evolution being more advanced than ours, they had the ability to remember their home planet and tell us a bit about it supplying bits and pieces of popular culture (a song titled the Girl with the Red, Red Hair) as well as details regarding their occupations. One was a white-collar criminal (of unspecified nature) and the other was a spacecraft pilot and technician.

Another example, Michal Prime yielded two people as well: Jeff and Ryan. I met Jeff while trying to get something inanimate through the portal and discovering that whatever he had originally packed had turned into clothing. I met Ryan later. They come from a culture that music and the ability to play musical instraments is common. Jeff though was a professional musician and Ryan a technician. They come from a culture identical to Earth's only a few centuries distant where their economy revolves around inter-planetary flight and exploration. Conversations about scientific subjects yielded sufficient proof to us that, given the unchanging nature of physics and chemistry over the observable universe, that their cultural interpretations of quantum entanglement and neurology were sufficiently different from ours to be noticeable.

These are just two of the extraterrestrial cultures we have had the honor of interviewing and welcoming to our blue planet.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I met Jeff while trying to get something inanimate through the portal and discovering that whatever he had originally packed had turned into clothing. I met Ryan later.

please show me...

or the "perfected human" of Buddhism

they many times are of extraterrestrial origin.

who's word ?
what proof ?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

OK you want to know? I mean really know?

A common
alien race on our planet is Michal. They are very easy to find because they are very helpful, Caucasian and a bit shorter than usual most of the time (due to growing up, a lot of them in space...apparently zero G stunts growth rather than making you elongated), good looking guys, usually with a patch. They gravitate towards volunteer work here on Earth.

Check their tags and if it says he's Michal, go up and ask him something like "Is your name Micheal?" or "What do you think of the Archangel Michael?" then watch his body language. If he's human he'll just say something like "I like the Archangel Micheal, I guess". But if he's a Michal, he'll get the insinuation and you can tell by his body language that he's kind of impressed you found him out and not only that but know where he came from. Or if you get an opportunity to ask directly, he'll just tell you usually...as long as he doesn't think you'll freak out or something.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

sure sure...

monsters eat monsters

potential solutions
cattle ?
you forget who else
has a stake in them

it's obvious what you are
wonder how many you will fish...