It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Prof says 9/11 victims not innocent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Wasn't it the "innocent" Americans who voted for the "innocent" Bush administration? Isn't it the "innocent" Americans who are cheering on this war and their "innocent" heroes. Isn't again, the "innocent" Americans who have done nothing about the overwhelming evidence amassing day by day for Bush's complicity in the 9/11 attacks?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
What makes you believe that the whereabouts of Osama Bin Laden is known, exactly?
seekerof

I personally have never been part of the biggest and most expensive posse in history, to find him.

Sometimes, paraphrasing is useful. In the case of yours, it wasn't paraphrasing, nor useful.

Bush set up OBL as a target, to be secured "dead or alive" in western movie bravado speak that anyone could understand. Only 16 months later, he said he didn't think about Osama much.

In this analysis, is Bush a failure or a liar? Keep apologizing for him if your job depends on it.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Oh, I just missed that.

Thanks Indigo_Child for taking on the topic in the true spirit of innocence. Keep on with being incorruptible, it is good for the spirit.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Yes these people that either jumped or were burned/crushed to death were guilty of showing up for work.
The deaths of any citizens whether American or Iraqi or any nationality for that matter is a tragedy no matter what the politics that led to the fatal incident. I do not believe in Our Governments policys or the current adventure in Iraq, but calling these people guilty is just as bad as calling the Iraqi civilians killed so far colateral damage and amounts to spitting on their graves.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
lmgnyc does noone remember musllim aggresion in the 80's which was unprovoked, like in europe, our actions in iraq or iran back before then werent used as a reason, it was always from defending israel when the muslims were attacking them for existing.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

as posted by Indigo_Child
...overwhelming evidence amassing day by day for Bush's complicity in the 9/11 attacks?

Please, please, gather all that internet evidences and proofs and take it into a court of law, already, k? Cause when you do, you'll find how much that evidence and proof will amount to. Conspiracy site or not. If the evidence was soooooooooo abundant and apparently, according to you and Masked Avatar, and others, clear and condemning, why hasn't it been presented in a court of law yet? Hmm?

Some, within this very thread, have been predicting and saying that the Bush administration was going to lose in the elections, was going to be impeached, was going to be assassinated, was going to be brought before a court on crimes against humanity, and just about anything else a Bush-basher can imagine. Question: how many of your predictions have come to fruitition? I thought so........

seekerof

[edit on 27-1-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Wasn't it the "innocent" Americans who voted for the "innocent" Bush administration? Isn't it the "innocent" Americans who are cheering on this war and their "innocent" heroes. Isn't again, the "innocent" Americans who have done nothing about the overwhelming evidence amassing day by day for Bush's complicity in the 9/11 attacks?

Do not share your views that is hatred to another. Sorry, this kind of statement is incorrect.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veltro
I do not believe in Our Governments policys or the current adventure in Iraq, but calling these people guilty is just as bad as calling the Iraqi civilians killed so far colateral damage and amounts to spitting on their graves.

You do not often see that happen at ATS, but you do see it.

There is a current spate of anti-Islamic postings that seeks to label all Muslims as terrorists and occasionally there is a bright spark that comes forward and calls for the nuking of "the Middle East" so the US can gain control of the strategic resources there and bring peace to the region.

At least the neo-cons are not so fanatical. Are they?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
fruitition
[edit on 27-1-2005 by Seekerof]

[n] ... (as distinct from fruition) the introduction of a raspberry into an ATS topic, when the task of obfuscation has been completed to the poster's satisfaction.

Bush and his fellow criminals will have their day/s in Court. Will you be there?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
hey since many think people in the towers were guilty why not go on an attack spree, killing "guilty" civilian iraqi's, no? then youre a hypocrit by your own logic.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
hey since many think people in the towers were guilty why not go on an attack spree, killing "guilty" civilian iraqi's, no? then youre a hypocrit by your own logic.

Were you talking to me, or Seekerof, or someone else? Perhaps be specific with "you" statements.

Personally, I do not advocate the killing of anybody.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
ma, you as in the people saying our civilians were rightful targets.

you dont? funny, then why are you saying they were guilty deserving attack?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
ma, you as in the people saying our civilians were rightful targets.

you dont? funny, then why are you saying they were guilty deserving attack?

1. I did not say that anywhere, at all, because I do not believe that. I asked a question regarding what is innocence, and broadened the topic of innocence and guilt.

2. You will see that I have said many times that I do not advocate the killing of anybody.

3. No, there is nothing funny about that, or in your argument. Let us see if you persist.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Please, please, gather all that internet evidences and proofs and take it into a court of law, already, k? Cause when you do, you'll find how much that evidence and proof will amount to. Conspiracy site or not. If the evidence was soooooooooo abundant and apparently, according to you and Masked Avatar, and others, clear and condemning, why hasn't it been presented in a court of law yet? Hmm?

That would be the day, when Bush's people take him to court, only to find out that the court itself is controlled by the government, which it is actually.

Some, within this very thread, have been predicting and saying that the Bush administration was going to lose in the elections, was going to be impeached, was going to be assassinated, was going to be brought before a court on crimes against humanity, and just about anything else a Bush-basher can imagine. Question: how many of your predictions have come to fruitition? I thought so.......

I have not made any of those predictions. However, now that you mention impeachment. It really does make me laugh, that the people would impeach their president for using a cigar in an inappropriate place, but would not impeach a president for war-crimes. Are you a nation of comedians or something? Because you're very funny!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrRobertCamp
This so called "professor" is another liberal leftist "nazi" who enjoys taking apart in "character assassinations" and conspiring with "communists" and "terrorists". This guy needs to be hung by piano wire from a meat hook for treason against America and trying to destroy America from within.

Dr Robert: We had these kind of people for decades and all wars. I respect your hanging theory

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

[n] ... (as distinct from fruition) the introduction of a raspberry into an ATS topic, when the task of obfuscation has been completed to the poster's satisfaction.

Bush and his fellow criminals will have their day/s in Court. Will you be there?

The fact that you could both defend the so-called "college professor" mentioned in this thread and then attempt to hijack this thread into one of your endless anti-Bush diatribes leads me to consider your avatar as entirely appropriate - a blank mask, empty eyes (as in lights off and nobody home), and nothing behind it. From your point of view, quite Freudian, don't you think?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Are merchant bankers and stock brokers and financial instruments of the state innocent, whether they have families or not?

Of course they are. From the newbie who started his job on 9/10 to the matronly secretary who planned to retire on 9/14.

Why wouldn't they be?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
The children in iraq where not killed by the UN
Its the children and teenagers like me that will pay!

'children and teenagers like you' ??? THAT explains a lot.

Hey kiddo ... google up the Oil for Food scandel and see how
the UN and Koffi Annans own son Kujo (or whatever the heck
his name is) stole Billions out of the mouths of the children and
families in Iraq. Billions that should have gone for food, medical
aide and education. BILLIONS. The UN did indeed kill Iraqi
children.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This guy deserves to be charged for treason under anti-sedition laws.
I lost frends, co workers, and collegues in those attacks.
Normal guys just trying to pay for thier kids college tuition, orthodontist bills mortgatge etc.
Yes they were innocent.
No it was not justified.
Bout time if you happen to see this thread, maybe this explains your sig line.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
the people would impeach their president for using
a cigar in an inappropriate place

He was impeached, and rightly so, for lieing under oath
in a sexual harrassment case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join