It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Truck Kills 9 Shoppers, leaving 50 injured at Christmas market - killer driver on the run

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The White House and the German Interior Minister said it is terror related, and ISIS quickly claimed the fatal attack.

At least 45 injured and nine dead after truck mowed down shoppers at 40mph in busy Christmas market

Police indicated the incident is likely to be a terror attack as driver was arrested and passenger in cab died

Speculation the Polish-registered lorry was stolen by refugee after haulage firm lost contact with the driver

Police using Twitter to urge locals to stay indoors and check 'suspicious items' as Angela Merkel is 'mourning'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

A refugee is thought to behind using a truck to run down and kill 9 one hour after the assignation of the Russian Ambassador.
The truck was stolen from a construction site, by a refugee of Afghan or Pakistani heritage who fled the scene and is at large.

A refugee is thought to have been behind the wheel of a 25-tonne articulated lorry which mowed down and killed nine people - and injured 45 others - as it sped at 40mph through a busy Christmas market in Berlin.

As German police, the White House and the German Interior Minister indicated the incident was terror related, ISIS moved quickly to claim responsibility for the fatal attack.

The vehicle laden with steel cargo mounted the pavement before tearing through stalls and shoppers in the market on Breitscheidplatz Square, outside the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church in the German capital's main shopping area.

edit on 19-12-2016 by seasonal because: spelling

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
A quick search of New Topics shows already posted

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I did a search, didn't find it but, there it is in the flagged. My bad....

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The media is already all over this, that's how you know it's part of their agenda. More outrage against Muslims especially since it was done in a Christmas market by ISIS. Another planned event to make people react negatively and thus keep us divided.

It's tragic that people died, my thoughts are with them and their families.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Already Posted HERE

Thread Soon to Close
edit on th20Mon, 19 Dec 2016 19:20:21 -0600K2016122131pm12 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
The media is already all over this, that's how you know it's part of their agenda. More outrage against Muslims especially since it was done in a Christmas market by ISIS. Another planned event to make people react negatively and thus keep us divided.

It's funny. People go on about the "MSM," and their "fake news," yet anytime something that happens that fits ones' narrative it's suddenly out of the window.

"Conservatives" want to ban/kill all Muslims although they're killed more by IS than any other group. # the Constitution, I be scurred of the scary brown people and the gubment needs to save me!

"Liberals" want to ban all firearms although you're more likely to be killed in a car wreck (you're also more likely to be killed by a gun than a terrorist, a police officer than a terrorist... how ironic). # the Consitution, I be scurred of big black scary GUNZ and the gubment needs to take care of me!

Unfortunately, neither "liberals," nor "conservatives," can see past their own partisanship and constantly demonize "the other side," while promoting "their side."

Thing is, neither of these groups are actually Conservative nor Liberal. They're authoritarians who want the State to legislate things that they don't agree with/things that scare them.

This year has proven something to me - Republicans and Democrats are THEE greatest threat to American freedom and democracy. From tongue in cheek comments about "civil war," to outright banning # AND people because they don't agree with it.

# freedom, it's scary is basically what I hear with all the Unconsitutional talks from BOTH sides of the aisle.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
What is supposed to happen ? Cover it up ? Say those poor Muslim extremists going around killing random innocent folks ?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin
As I have already said, I was in the end zone and dropped the ball. I promise it will happen again.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

I don't know if it is planned. Are you thinking that there is a blind eye turned to knowledge of an attack?

If that got out there would be some big changes.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei

It's funny. People go on about the "MSM," and their "fake news," yet anytime something that happens that fits ones' narrative it's suddenly out of the window.

"Conservatives" want to ban/kill all Muslims although they're killed more by IS than any other group. # the Constitution, I be scurred of the scary brown people and the gubment needs to save me!

"Liberals" want to ban all firearms although you're more likely to be killed in a car wreck (you're also more likely to be killed by a gun than a terrorist, a police officer than a terrorist... how ironic). # the Consitution, I be scurred of big black scary GUNZ and the gubment needs to take care of me!

Unfortunately, neither "liberals," nor "conservatives," can see past their own partisanship and constantly demonize "the other side," while promoting "their side."

Thing is, neither of these groups are actually Conservative nor Liberal. They're authoritarians who want the State to legislate things that they don't agree with/things that scare them.

This year has proven something to me - Republicans and Democrats are THEE greatest threat to American freedom and democracy. From tongue in cheek comments about "civil war," to outright banning # AND people because they don't agree with it.

# freedom, it's scary is basically what I hear with all the Unconsitutional talks from BOTH sides of the aisle.
I'm really starting to like you. You are awake on a level most are not capable of anymore, though I blame "The system" slightly more than the citizens. Divide, distract, and conquer. Never seems to fail. Cheers to your good instincts!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Seems like somewhere in the middle seems comfortable?

I don't agree with kill/ban all Muslim thing that conservatives are supposedly for. And don't see much evidence for it.

Obama did make some empty threats about doing this or that about guns, but his heart didn't seem like it was in it.

Do you see the same things?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Seems like somewhere in the middle seems comfortable?

I don't agree with kill/ban all Muslim thing that conservatives are supposedly for. And don't see much evidence for it.

Obama did make some empty threats about doing this or that about guns, but his heart didn't seem like it was in it.

Do you see the same things?
I agree with all your opinions above. Almost all partisan bickering is done by design and well implemented imho. The rest is built in, as with any rivalry. The elite understand human psychology very well, and are likely helped by many years of influencing it on ever increasing levels. I hope one of their big mistakes is underestimating those who seek to expose and destroy their agendas.
Imo you are right about Mr. Obama. But he absolutely was a fiesty and cooperative puppet most of the time, or at least appeared to be. Seems like he can't wait to get out now, let's hope his masters don't go ape# and the worst he does is the usual jaw dropping pardons and Whitehouse looting (Still lmao @ the Clintons) before leaving office.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I still find it hard to believe that HRC lost. I still think she is going to crash the inauguration and declare herself the king of the everything and start talking nonsense.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I still find it hard to believe that HRC lost. I still think she is going to crash the inauguration and declare herself the king of the everything and start talking nonsense.
I see her as more of a deer in headlights right now, but most of the establishment is still fighting for her right now. Too invested, too much to lose, oh so close to some master plan? Who knows. They haven't completely given up yet but any aces left would be beyond reasonable comprehension. I didn't vote Trump, don't have alot of hope in him,but at least its not Hillary and I do hope he somehow makes positive changes. On a fake news front, I did hear Monica Lewinsky was caught making out with his wife in a Trump Tower Elevator.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I've been reading a little about false flags, not at all saying this event is one but among other signs is the matter of identity.

Terros always carry their ID on them – the terros always leave their idenity behind.

In 1996 in Tasmania Australia, 35 people were gunned down in a cafa by one of the best anti terro shooters in the world, whoever they were. The passport of the 29 year old, but intellectually a 13 year old child patsy, Martin Bryant, was found in the glove box of an old Volvo identical to his own, which was parked at the location where the shootings occurred even though he had not visited that location in the previous year or so. Who found the passport has never been revealed.

On January 7, 2015, two masked assassins entered the Charlie Hebdo office in Paris and murdered 12 people. The two blokes escaped but crashed their car. The police found an ID card in the Citroen. This discovery enabled the Police to track the entire Charlie Hebdo tragedy to the two Kouachi brothers.

The day after the 9/11 attacks, a suspicious Toyota was identified at Dulles International Airport. It was registered to Al-Hazmi of Lemon Grove, California. When searched, a travel itinerary for KHALID AL-MIHDHAR and MAJED MOQED on AA Flight 77 was found among other items. Including a piece of paper with “Osama 5895316” written on it.

In Shanksville Pennsylvania, a half-burnt visa paper belonging to alleged hijacker Ziad Jarra was found in a field amongst the megre debris of Flight 93.

Thanks to Dee McLachlan of Gumshoe News

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Just to add some more accurate information:

12 people died and 49 severely injured.
The suspect is actually in custody, currently in maxsec prison Karlsruhe.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

Is that both suspects? As I understood it one was in custody and one was running.

top topics

join