It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More electors tried to defect from Hillary Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat
I imagine the gloating will go on for a couple more months until Reality sets in. If you aren't in the Investor Class you are in the lower class. Speak a bad word about Our Great New Leader and face the Consequences, much like they way Kim Jong Un rules his Country. Better start getting those giant size pictures of Disco tRump up everywhere.

Oh and get ready for the "told you so's" as your tail settles between your legs.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

How many of those votes are by illegals and ineligible voters though? I mean we are talking about California

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Really? Can you guess who has been the most anti free speech and prosecuted the most journalists out of all of the presidents?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

the 3 votes for Powell and Faith Spot Eagle were taken from Clinton in Washington. The campaign to switch was a major fail.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: RomeByFire

I'm thinkin' you're being just a tad bit selective in your outrage...

The drive byes are virtually 50-50 by now.

They aren't 50-50. The right is LOUDER on ATS and they jump in on unrelated threads with politics constantly.
I can report more, if you like.

Hmm sounds a bit like you actually.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
www.npr.org...

more electors tried to defect from Hillary Clinton Monday than from Trump, by a count of seven to two, as of Monday afternoon

So after all this hoopla over stopping Trump at the Electoral College vote because every one sees him as unfit to be president (for many reasons)...

... Clinton losses (or could have lost; had it been allowed) more votes between election day and now.

Does this further support Trump's mandate?

They didn't attempt to vote for Trump as opposed to Cinton, though. They attempted to vote for Kasich, Sanders, Paul,Powell or Faith Spotted Eagle.

That does not further Trump's mandate.

That is true.

However despite the last 4 weeks of constant criticism, from accusations of collusion with the Russians to one bad cabinet pick after another, Trump's vote count changed lititle compared to his major opponent who has been out of the news for the last 4 weeks.

That surely must be proof that the last few weeks have not damaged the already big outcome of election day.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

One man's landslide is another man's boring day.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Everybody likes a winner. Those who attempted to defect from Trump will accept benefits that will come with his administration. Better job, better roads, etc..

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

If you care to do so, knock yourself out. The honors have been split fairly evenly over the years I've been here. Wading through years of political nonsense isn't something I'm at all interested in doing.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: xuenchen

What I find most interesting...no one flipped for Trump or Hillary.

It was Washington and Texas that had "successful" flips. Washington cast two votes for Colin Powell. If Colin Powell had run, I'm over 90% certain I would have voted for him instead of Trump. Just sayin' that for me it was not the Dems who were the issue; it was Hillary.

The Dems stacked the deck to have Clinton run to represent them. How can there be an issue with Clinton and not an issue with the overall party?

Because the party is not the leadership. I vote for the person, not the party, which means I usually vote a split ticket. Colin Powell is a superior candidate and someone I would feel very comfortable having the presidency. It's my kind of voter that makes or breaks an election--not the dyed in the wool Dems or GOPs, who can be relied on to vote for the party even if they are a dog. The difference is in the middle.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

oh the brilliance of that statement. i hate her because she kills, but to know she is an self fumbling idiot as well makes it all the sweeter.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Everybody likes a winner. Those who attempted to defect from Trump will accept benefits that will come with his administration. Better job, better roads, etc..

I suggest that we don't improve old roads but build new ones next to them. Only ones who accept the president may use them.

Those with bumper stickers "#NotMyPresident" may use the old the old roads until they realize what they're missing out on.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Trump doesn't have a mandate?

Do you realize the losses the Democratic Party has suffered over the last six years?

Republicans control EVERYTHING.

The Democrats have been ran off from the table nationwide in Federal and State elections.

The mandate has never been greater.

Make America Great Again.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: xuenchen

What I find most interesting...no one flipped for Trump or Hillary.

It was Washington and Texas that had "successful" flips. Washington cast two votes for Colin Powell. If Colin Powell had run, I'm over 90% certain I would have voted for him instead of Trump. Just sayin' that for me it was not the Dems who were the issue; it was Hillary.

The Dems stacked the deck to have Clinton run to represent them. How can there be an issue with Clinton and not an issue with the overall party?

Because the party is not the leadership. I vote for the person, not the party, which means I usually vote a split ticket. Colin Powell is a superior candidate and someone I would feel very comfortable having the presidency. It's my kind of voter that makes or breaks an election--not the dyed in the wool Dems or GOPs, who can be relied on to vote for the party even if they are a dog. The difference is in the middle.

I see; so would you say the Democratic Leadership has an issue?

I would agree that it is your kind if voter that makes or breaks an election. Despite all the ism talk; the numbers clearly point to the fact that Trump won because those who might otherwise vote for the Democrat in other years voted for Trump or just stayed home. In other words normal very day non supper partisan people made/broke this last election.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: RomeByFire

I'm thinkin' you're being just a tad bit selective in your outrage...

The drive byes are virtually 50-50 by now.

They aren't 50-50. The right is LOUDER on ATS and they jump in on unrelated threads with politics constantly.
I can report more, if you like.

I'm sure you will without even having to ask

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Trump's mandate is to not tick off the people that voted for him. Otherwise without the support of the people he will be in real trouble. Probably removed to be honest, since right now the establishment has to kiss his ass in order to have a shot at reelection.

Right now, Kasich would be lucky to be elected dog catcher in Ohio. A few more antics out of him and he wouldn't be elected to shovel road apples behind a parade.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Trump's mandate is to not tick off the people that voted for him.

I'm thinking that in most cases that is what a mandate is.

Presumably those people who voted for him want what he wants ... so by their vote he has a mandate to do what he says he wants to do.

Now of course if he was presenting a different set of goals than what he really intends his goals to be; than yes he doesn't have a mandate for those secret goals.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If she is not popular in ultra alt-left Washington where she lost a full 1/3 of the electoral vote she rightfully won...

SHE IS NOT POPULAR.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: avgguy
I think we can safely say that HRC is the worst modern day candidate ever

What????

Are you suggesting that picking a candidate under criminal investigation and who can out scandal trump on everything was a bad decision

Wow, Who would have thought.

You could say they picked her exactly for that reason..

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join