It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A couple of new UFO reports worth checking out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Two seperate occurances, one in Texas and one in Ohio. Both in the past week. Any thoughts on what these might be?

Hicksville, Ohio

www.hbccufo.org...

Kaufman County, Texas

www.hbccufo.org...

[edit on 27/1/05 by Meteor_of_War]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   
why do the ufos look so pixilated, is this zoom?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
accutly the top UFO was flimed by a news crew .But it looked to me like a metor of space debre.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Thats no space debree, its in our atmousphere. Could possibly be a meteor, i cant speculate with only this image as reference. Are there any more pictures and information available?

[edit on 28-1-2005 by MERC]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
How can these lights could be some debris or meteor, when you can see them moving up ? bull#

Thanks for the links Meteor_of_War

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Guys, in the links i provided in my first post there are more pictures and video of the Hicksville case and further detailed explanation of both the reports.

And yes, both pics i posted are zoomed in on causing pixelation.

I dont think the Hicksville, Ohio UFO could be a meteor or space junk since in the video the object seems to just be either moving upwards or hovering (hard to really tell).

My impression of these UFO's are that they're pretty good because of the clarity of the objects in the pictures.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The 2nd picture is clearly hoaxed and shoppped as the UFO seems to be pixeled alot more than the picture with larger pixels for the ufo. that do not flow throughout. so i say the UFO was enlarged then added to the background

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
yuanshao101, i'm not sure if i'm following you. Are you taking into account that this is the original picture?...

The image of the UFO in my first post is cropped out and blown up. That's what causes the pixelation.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Since the background is much farther away, it's not as likely to be pixalted as much.

top topics

join