It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 22nd The Grace of Lord Gaben.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Lysergic

I do the same. Love my Epic 1.0 DEF SK with old models. I too logged in and couldn't dedicate the time. EQ 2 however isn't bad at all. I've been playing that when time permits.

EQ2 used to be the game for me..

I led a raid guild on Najena for about 5 years then moved to one of the top 3 guilds in the game , at the time, before finally stepping away 3 years ago.. When raiding becomes a full time job with call lists for contested mobs , while it was fun, it would also get old getting txted by some kid from the other side of the country saying "we need to you heal for us"

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

HaHa!! I remember that happening in the EQ1 days. A few buddies and I would camp a few mobs for weeks on end....kind of pathetic to anyone on the outside looking in!

I don't envy those who dedicate time to a raiding guild.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

HaHa!! I remember that happening in the EQ1 days. A few buddies and I would camp a few mobs for weeks on end....kind of pathetic to anyone on the outside looking in!

I don't envy those who dedicate time to a raiding guild.

Yeah got to the point when I moved to the end game guild where it was 2 or 3 times a week I was getting txted at 3am EST because an avatar had popped. That was fun for about 4 minutes then I was like "lets see whats better sleep or killing a MOB in a game"

In the end Im glad I made the move to a top WW guild even though EQ2 was sort of on the downward spiral at that point..for a few months I had some crazy fun and got to see fights+loot that most people in the game only saw on web sites.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I moved from the live version to an emulator. I got to solo most of the content and had a blast. After seeing all the cool gear and explored. It paled in comparison to low level grouping with friends. That's really the takeaway from MMO's

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well Batman Telltale was close to the 15 dollar price that I wanted. So I had to bite. Also got Kerbal Space Program. Its the lowest I've seen it.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Mass Effect for 4.99 !

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Fallout 4 and the new DooM is 19.97

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen 11.99!

Also you can snag Metro Bundle for 5.99

metro 2033 redux and last light redux

scariest FPS evah, only time I've jumped out my seat and damn near crap myself.
edit on 23-12-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The only thing I do not like about the Steam sale is how it is laid out on the site. I wish it was easier to navigate through whats on sale.

The original Metro 2033 is 15 but the remaster bundle with last light is only 5.99....How does that work?

Origin is having a holiday sale right now also. They have Titanfall 2 for 30. Which is pretty good considering it just came out. Battlefront for 9.99.
edit on 23-12-2016 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join