It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EC Voting Almost Over, Can We Talk About Russian Intervention Now?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This isn't a topic that needs more talking. There has been plenty of that.

It is time for the showing. Show some hard evidence and let the chips fall as they may.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Only the left gets triggered.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
chokegurglesputter deep breath hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

edit on 31America/ChicagoMon, 19 Dec 2016 17:59:50 -0600Mon, 19 Dec 2016 17:59:50 -060016122016-12-19T17:59:50-06:00500000059 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

What list? Oh, because some group put up a website, that's THE list? And since that's THE list and it included WikiLeaks then there is no such thing as fake news.

Which of those 5 fake news stories wasn't a hoax?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't know what you're getting at here. All that says is that shenanigans can't be proven. Duh...of course not. The same thing will happen with any Russian investigation. That doesn't mean that there isn't any fire to go along with the smoke in either case...just that it's a fire of unknown origin.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I've got a helluva imagination!

We know.

We're still waiting on Trumps' tv channel.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: IAMTAT

It matched a post. I have stayed away from Melania, but come to think of it, if Michelle had done anything like this...ohhh the names she would have been called. As it was, she was called an ape in heels and a MAN. And ugly...about 40 million times, when she isn't.

I agree she isn't ugly. Michelle is a handsome woman.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Will we be able to have reasoned discussions about the evidence of the Russian goverment attempting to effect the election?

I'd love to discuss the evidence. So let's discuss it. Oh wait... you do have evidence don't you?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Still a private entity. These are people responsible for their own cyber security the same way the RNC is.

Are you now saying that the government should handle all of everyone's personal cyber security?

Do you really want that level of government intrusion into your personal online matters?

What a strange argument. Hacking is a crime. If your business is hacked or if you as an individual are hacked, you contact law enforcement and law enforcement *gasp* responds. When the hacker is state-sponsored, why shouldn't the US government respond? If you came home and found your house had been burned down by agents of the Russian government, would you not expect the US government to do anything? Would you just not contact them because you know, "do you really want that level of government intrusion" into investigating a crime?

That would make roughly as much sense.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Hacking is a crime.

Not when the US government does it.

See Stuxnet, and Iran.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: angeldoll

I think that a few of you here should sit down, and agree on what the Russians actually "did"

You are just like your party, deeply divided by your fake news.

Get a grip

I think it would be prudent for the government to commence an investigation to determine, if they can, what was and was not done, and ascertain a motivation if possible. I don't understand why anyone objects to that.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I'd love to discuss the evidence. So let's discuss it. Oh wait... you do have evidence don't you?

I've authored threads detailing some of the evidence publicly available.

Evidence of State-sponsored Hacking of DNC - this deals primarily with Fancy Bear/APT28. I plan on a follow up discussing the parallel hack by Cozy Bear/APT29. That was from 5 days ago.

Some of that information was posted by me way back on October 1st by me in this thread.

Discuss away since you'd love to do so.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

a reply to: loam

I've got a helluva imagination!

Yes, you do.

But the good news is that the first step towards recovery is admitting you have a problem. Congratulations.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

WELL then MATBE you shouldn't have ELECTED a NUT 8 years ago?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I worked for the government, sadly, I've learned the hard way not to trust everything that they say and do. There is always a hidden agenda to be served by those who wish to remain in power.
edit on 12192016 by Natas0114 because: Typo

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Give it four years or until he gets impeached and removed from office, it could still very well happen. Are you denying that it was a possibility? That any conversations were had?
edit on 2016-12-19 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

But the good news is that the first step towards recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Well if you know the steps, then you've clearly got no excuse for continuing to making s# up and attribute it to people right? You can break your straw man addiction!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

So, we should discuss a bloody claim with absolutely ZERO proof for it?

Sure, but, let's move this thread into a hoax or lol forum

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

So what if he was ?

He would be like Bill CLinton, and worth over 3 billion dollars, and have a shady 'foundation'.

Are you denying that it was a possibility? That any conversations were had?

I sure don't deny conversations were had.

I watched them during the DNC convention when foreign nationals were electioneering on CLintons behalf.

I do believe Trump critics, and Russia critics are deflecting still.

Simply because they can't own up to their loss.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Well to answer my own question, Trumpkins are clearly not ready to discuss the matter of Russian hacking! Perhaps we can try this again after the inauguration? Lol.

I am so what effect did it have on the election? Lets look at wiki leaks did anything they put out have any effect what so ever ? Wiki leaks showed what was done to Bernie but even that before the podesta release Bernie made the same accusations. As far as hurting Hillary the Podesta emails only hurt her if you already believed she was crooked. If you didn't you see most were just quotes out of context, So they did nothing to change anyone's opinion. What hurt her was the emails she had on her server and that was released by the FBI. In order to show Russia had an effect you have to show something they did changed the outcome. And there is nothing to show anything they did changed anything. So what did the Russians do that effected anything?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
theantediluvian :

Will we be able to have reasoned discussions about the evidence of the Russian goverment attempting to effect the election? How about their continued attempts to influence US politics? The implications of this sort of meddling and manipulation and what the appropriate response should be?

Your hypocrisy is breathtaking! America meddles in the affairs of other countries, and foments civil strife and eventually war just to suit its own interests, and you have the gall to pull your face at unproven Russian interference during an election. You need to get your priorities in order. You need to sort your head out.

How the hell could Russia hack the polling stations, how could it influence the vote? It is not even reasonable to think that they could. If there's any hacking going on, look at your own country as its tentacles of surveillance are truly global!

It is quite clear that those who lost the election are trying desperately to get it null and voided in any way they can. It is the same with the Brexit over here. Anything is being said, any lost cause to delay Brexit is being chased, every lie and hack is being summoned and waved around like a plague. Any attempt to overturn a democratic result is the start of the collapse of society. You yourself are just adding to the confusion.

Accept democracy, or civil war. The ball is in your court.
edit on 19/12/16 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join