It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EC Voting Almost Over, Can We Talk About Russian Intervention Now?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Zimnydran
Now that this is EC business is done..... can we get on with voting California out of the union?

Can we get on with recounting California...there might be some illegal voters.

Awww.

They don't want to talk about that kind of foreign influence of our elections.

It only matters when it's 'Russia'!.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: RomeByFire

They certainly seemed to provoke a war with Russia for literally no reason.

That fits my classification of world war.

Putin isn't a Totalitarian Dictator, Trump won't be either. There are very few of their kind left in the world.

Many of those who remain are top donors to the Clinton Foundation. Like Saudi Arabia.

I'm sorry but I just can't take that statement seriously.

Putin is a totalitarian.

Honestly, I don't even feel like providing sources because I have a feeling it will just be denied, anyway.

Memes and bagging on the left are about the only comments that gain any traction anymore.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Putin hacked the handwritten paper ballots in Texas.

It's the only logical explanation.

Nobody has said the Russians had anything to do with the actual counting of the votes.

link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: ketsuko

I think that's a flawed argument. It's not Sony. It pertained to one of our major party candidates during an important election.

Still a private entity. These are people responsible for their own cyber security the same way the RNC is.

Are you now saying that the government should handle all of everyone's personal cyber security?

Do you really want that level of government intrusion into your personal online matters?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I think that a few of you here should sit down, and agree on what the Russians actually "did"

You are just like your party, deeply divided by your fake news.

Get a grip

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm willing to bet the only reason you want to talk about the Russians is because it distracts from the substance of what was revealed.

Moreover, you leftists can't seem to make up you mind. Did HRC lose because of the Russians, Comey's statements, fake news from Romania, or racist first time emboldened voters? I'll leave out the option that HRC was a terrible candidate, who people saw as untrustworthy, duplicitous and out of touch with many Americans, since your brain can't seem to contemplate that truth.

I guess if you going with the Russians, the good news is they suck at it. Didn't HRC win the popular vote?

I think Trump's rhetoric had a big impact. I think the incredibly BIZARRE right wingnut news had an impact. As well as things he promised to do (and is now doing the exact opposite). I know Putin wanted him for president, as he would be easier to influence, but I don't know exactly what Russia did or did not do until an investigation is done.

I actually have a thread that explained very good reasons why Clinton lost and they had little to do with Russia or fake news. Only partially with Trump hate rhetoric. It was mainly the fault of the Clinton campaign and what parts of the country they ignored.

All of these things together, though, add up to a nut being President.

I have said the same things the entire time.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

You forgot something:

“The State Department ignored warnings signs and funded a politically active group in a politically sensitive environment with inadequate safeguards,” said Sen. Rob Portman, chairman of the investigative subcommittee. “It is completely unacceptable that U.S. taxpayer dollars were used to build a political campaign infrastructure that was deployed — immediately after the grant ended — against the leader of our closest ally in the Middle East. American resources should be used to help our allies in the region, not undermine them.”

Let's just go to the source and leave out the Unitarian Church propaganda outlet's spin. Here's the subcommittee's press release.

The group received nearly $350,000 in grants from the U.S. State Department to support peace negotiations between Israelis and the Palestinian Authority over a 14-month grant period ending in November 2014.

The Subcommittee’s investigation concludes that OneVoice Israel complied with the terms of its State Department grants. Within days after the grant period ended, however, the group deployed the campaign infrastructure and resources created, in part, using U.S. grant funds to support a political campaign to defeat the incumbent Israeli government known as V15. That use of government-funded resources for political purposes after the end of the grant period was permitted by the grant because the State Department failed to adequately guard against the risk that campaign resources could be repurposed in that manner or place limitations on the post-grant use of resources.

So the damning conclusion is that some unknown portion of the $230k that went to this group over a 14-month period BEFORE the elections had even been scheduled, was used to fund election infrastructure when the group partnered with another during the election, AFTER the funding had ceased.

Never mind, you're completely right. It's exactly the same thing. Yawn.

Okay, we've discussed it. Now can we talk about the Russian intervention or is there something else you need to get off your chest?
edit on 2016-12-19 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

I think that a few of you here should sit down, and agree on what the Russians actually "did"

You are just like your party, deeply divided by your fake news.

Get a grip

Fake news is this:

1) Clinton hides colostomy bag under suit.
2) Clinton hides catheter under suit.
3) Clinton wears earpiece during debate.
4) Chelsea's apartment building has hospital on one floor.
5) Flashlight turns into a diazepam pen and SS agent holding such becomes some sort of neurosurgeon.

Fake news is not:

1)MSM reports polls that were taken and were incorrect. They also reported the correct ones, like LA Times.
2) Don Lemon recognizes a protester as someone he worked with years before at another station.

The RIGHT is KING in fake news and blogs.
edit on 19-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

If they hacked actual voting Id agree. But all there is, is alleged hacking of the dnc which exposed ramoant corruption. And thats something that should be exposed. Wikileaks didnt get their info from Russia (much better honesty record than government). Other leaks, maybe, maybe not.

Run an honest candidate. Thats what this should be about. Not this blaming the messenger. Its the dems own fault for running a criminal, rigging their own election and secretly conspiring with the msm to pull one over on the American people. I thank whoever was responsible for exposing this. I thank Assange, wikileaks, Snowden and the as yet unknown other sources for revealing truth, no matter their motive. Maybe that dead dnc guy too.

The dnc has to look no further than a mirror to see the culprit of these wretched affairs.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

America should side with a Nazi Dictatorship and support their genocidal ethnic cleansing campaign?

Seems morally unjustifiable. The fact the Poroshenko Regime receives any support of any kind is pretty reprehensible itself.

Crimea was only Ukrainian because Ukrainians controlled the Soviet Politburo and corruptly supported the Ukrainian SSR over all the other Republics. 1956 was the year it was stolen from Russia and given to Ukraine by Khrushchev.

Crimea finally came home in 2014

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I am sorry for having triggered you darling. You failed to answer me though. Did that deep breath calm you?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: ketsuko

I think that's a flawed argument. It's not Sony. It pertained to one of our major party candidates during an important election.

Still a private entity. These are people responsible for their own cyber security the same way the RNC is.

Are you now saying that the government should handle all of everyone's personal cyber security?

Do you really want that level of government intrusion into your personal online matters?

I'm not going to pretend you don't know the difference. Stoppit. You do.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If you want to talk about hacking, first watch this map for a few days. It is rampant and initiated by many countries. China by far is the leader in this category, but the US and Russia do it quite a lot too. It is undesirable in all accounts.

I remember Obama saying there are two types of companies in the US, those who have been hacked by China and those who haven't realized it yet. Anyone could have hacked into the unprotected bathroom server or DNC server, probably many did and its likely that China and Russia both had all of the e-mails. We can continue to trace this down to what individual gave the information to Wikileaks, but "does it really matter anymore"?

map.norsecorp.com...#/

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

If they hacked actual voting Id agree. But all there is, is alleged hacking of the dnc which exposed ramoant corruption. And thats something that should be exposed. Wikileaks didnt get their info from Russia (much better honesty record than government). Other leaks, maybe, maybe not.

Run an honest candidate. Thats what this should be about. Not this blaming the messenger. Its the dems own fault for running a criminal, rigging their own election and secretly conspiring with the msm to pull one over on the American people. I thank whoever was responsible for exposing this. I thank Assange, wikileaks, Snowden and the as yet unknown other sources for revealing truth, no matter their motive. Maybe that dead dnc guy too.

The dnc has to look no further than a mirror to see the culprit of these wretched affairs.

Who did wikileaks get their information from? You seem to know who they did not get it form, howso?

How did the Democrats rig 'their own election'? By calling news channels they spend millions in advertising on? The Republicans did the same. They both always have.

Clinton has been convicted of no crimes, therefore she isn't a criminal. She hasn't even settled out of court.

Trump has settled out of court with the Justice Department twice. HIs court cases are not over.

WHO is the criminal?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
That Face You Make When You Realize That The FIRST Acting Job You've Had In Decades...Is The LAST Acting Job You'll EVER Have!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I'm willing to bet the only reason you want to talk about the Russians is because it distracts from the substance of what was revealed.

Moreover, you leftists can't seem to make up you mind. Did HRC lose because of the Russians, Comey's statements, fake news from Romania, or racist first time emboldened voters? I'll leave out the option that HRC was a terrible candidate, who people saw as untrustworthy, duplicitous and out of touch with many Americans, since your brain can't seem to contemplate that truth.

I guess if you going with the Russians, the good news is they suck at it. Didn't HRC win the popular vote?

Well that's a bet you'd lose because as usual, you're simply constructing a straw man to argue against. This is getting to be a thing with you.

Here's what I actually said about this very point 25 hours ago:

Clinton was the second least popular candidate ever in the run up the election and with all her baggage, she shouldn't have run in the first place.

That said, Donald Trump was such an appallingly bad candidate that she should have been able to eek out a win. There's no single reason why she didn't.

Her campaign took the Rust Belt for granted. In fact, the Democratic platform and their messaging has moved way too far away from labor which is pretty ironic because they're still getting accused of being communists. Her "basket of deplorables" remark was a facepalm moment. The Comey letter was bad. The Bret Baier reported unsubstantiaed rumors purportedly from the NYC FBI office (that likely came from Kallstrom/Giuliani/both) didn't help.

Then there are the leaked emails. Some of these were made out to be things they were not (two people having a conversation about Catholicism, one of them a Catholic herself — neither of whom were Clinton — doesn't add up to "Clinton thinks Catholics are backwards") but others were exactly what they purported to be — evidence of corrupt/unethical behavior.

Rather than making s# up and attributing it to me, why not just ask? Should I do the same to you? I've got a helluva imagination!

edit on Mon Dec 19 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Fake news is this: 1) Clinton hides colostomy bag under suit. 2) Clinton hides catheter under suit. 3) Clinton wears earpiece during debate. 4) Chelsea's apartment building has hospital on one floor. 5) Flashlight turns into a diazepam pen and SS agent holding such becomes some sort of neurosurgeon.

Fake news? Included on the list of fakenews sites where wikileaks. The only media outlet to have a 100% success record of telling the truth..

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well to answer my own question, Trumpkins are clearly not ready to discuss the matter of Russian hacking! Perhaps we can try this again after the inauguration? Lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join