It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EC Voting Almost Over, Can We Talk About Russian Intervention Now?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

Yes please.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

TRUMP 304
"So it is written, so shall it be done."

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

But do you agree the points you question, are the very reason we need a bipartisan investigation? Or should we all take your word for it?

I don't think anything they did WON the election for Trump. He did that on his own. Maybe it swayed some voters, but not enough to change anything.

But it doesn't bother you that the Russians have been all up in our business? Successful or not, they need to stop this #.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
Now that this is EC business is done..... can we get on with voting California out of the union?

Can we get on with recounting California...there might be some illegal voters.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

TRUMP 304

As above. So below.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: RomeByFire

They certainly seemed to provoke a war with Russia for literally no reason.

That fits my classification of world war.

Putin isn't a Totalitarian Dictator, Trump won't be either. There are very few of their kind left in the world.

Many of those who remain are top donors to the Clinton Foundation. Like Saudi Arabia.

No reason? Putin has invaded and annexed Crimea. He invaded a sovereign nation to steal its land and not have to pay rent for the port they were using. But apparently that is nothing and not worthy of sanctions against Russia.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Come on now...stop posting part of the story. Do we need to go all Paul Harvey up in this place?...

Some $350,000 was sent to OneVoice, ostensibly to support the group’s efforts to back Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement negotiations. But OneVoice used the money to build a voter database, train activists and hire a political consulting firm with ties to President Obama’s campaign — all of which set the stage for an anti-Netanyahu campaign, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said in a bipartisan staff report.

m.washingtontimes.com...

In one stunning finding, the subcommittee said OneVoice even told the State Department’s top diplomat in Jerusalem of its plans in an email, but the official, Consul General Michael Ratney, claims never to have seen the

m.washingtontimes.com...

You were saying, my fine interplanetary visitor friend?

link   
I have just woken up to the news that Trump has more than the required 270 votes from the EC therefore verifying the Nov 9th election.

Does this mean Trump (unless taken out) will be POTUS, or are the Russians still going to try get Hillary in some other way?

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Natas0114
Wikileaks leader Julian assange said himself "it did not come from the russians". Why is this so hard to digest?

Because it doesn't agree with the narrative that needs to be pushed. Ergo, it gets ignored.

Actually, it hasn't been ignored at all. I've addressed it on multiple occassions. I've even addressed the multiple conflicts in the purportedly corroborating statements made by Craig Murray when they've been brought up recently.

Saying that it's been ignored is completely untrue.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: schuyler

But do you agree the points you question, are the very reason we need a bipartisan investigation? Or should we all take your word for it?

I don't think anything they did WON the election for Trump. He did that on his own. Maybe it swayed some voters, but not enough to change anything.

But it doesn't bother you that the Russians have been all up in our business? Successful or not, they need to stop this #.

Here's the thing though ... No one apparently cared about Russian intervention until they hacked John Podesta and the DNC. Those are both private entities. It's not like the Russians hacked our voting system to change votes or hacked a government entity.

People are likely making that assumption because the DNC is one of two political parties ... but they are still essentially a private entity not a state one. It's not they are the party of a communist state or something where the two concepts are indivisible, and if we are starting to think of things in that manner, where Democrats and Republicans are state entities synonymous with government, then maybe that's another reason Trump won.

So to look at it from that angle, what responsibility goes our government have to private entities in the US who have been hacked by state actors? Is it our responsibility to retaliate against N. Korea for hacking Sony, for example?
edit on 19-12-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

originally posted by: IAMTAT

TRUMP 304

As above. So below.

As within; So Without.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I'm willing to bet the only reason you want to talk about the Russians is because it distracts from the substance of what was revealed.

Moreover, you leftists can't seem to make up your mind. Did HRC lose because of the Russians, Comey's statements, fake news from Romania, or racist first time emboldened voters? I'll leave out the option that HRC was a terrible candidate, who people saw as untrustworthy, duplicitous and out of touch with many Americans, since your brain can't seem to contemplate that truth.

I guess if you're going with the Russians, the good news is they suck at it. Didn't HRC win the popular vote?

edit on 19-12-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Do we need to go all Paul Harvey up in this place?...

Awww, now there's a stroll down memory lane. I used to love him.
"And now for the REST of the story". lol.

(post by reldra removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think that's a flawed argument. It's not Sony. It pertained to one of our major party candidates during an important election.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

It was the left that was pushing the overturned election via electors... So im not really sure why you are acting like it wasnt. Everyone else was merely reacting to all the talk on the left of overturning the election.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

So Leftists are now turning their butt-hurt angst against Melania?
That was fast.
edit on Mon Dec 19 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I member when Obama was distraught about himself when he went and campaigned for Bremain in the UK, Threatening brexiteers that if they leave they will go to the end of the trade deal line with the US. anyone else member.

No proof yet. Credibility wise, Assange has the highest, Had the highest with libs until he foiled their witch.

The evidence that the Saudis bankrolled HRC is higher than proof of Russia. If I love putin, than libs must love the women's rights in Saudi Arabia, and they love kings and princes.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
But the AG says NADA aka IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN from a compromised CIA official as I had stated in an earlier thread.conservativetribune.com... 12-19

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
No reason? Putin has invaded and annexed Crimea. He invaded a sovereign nation to steal its land and not have to pay rent for the port they were using. But apparently that is nothing and not worthy of sanctions against Russia.

Believe it or not, the People of Crimea voted. The will of the people was served...not the will of the men is suits.
Right, wrong, good or bad.... I will always side with the People. Do you honestly believe that Russia invaded, conquered, and annexed a country? Dont you find it even a little strange that the UN did not call for a fair and observed vote to determine the will of the people of Crimea?..... that they somehow magically just knew that they were happy as a pig in sheet being part of Ukraine
95% of the people voted to become part of Russia....and that fact is not talked about because they dont want anyone else getting ideas

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join