It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EC Voting Almost Over, Can We Talk About Russian Intervention Now?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

They certainly seemed to provoke a war with Russia for literally no reason.

That fits my classification of world war.

Putin isn't a Totalitarian Dictator, Trump won't be either. There are very few of their kind left in the world.

Many of those who remain are top donors to the Clinton Foundation. Like Saudi Arabia.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
The much hyped fake "coup" scaremongering proved to be just more clickbait for the easily clickbaited

So you're jumping from one clickbait topic to another clickbait topic?

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: theantediluvian

Only the left gets triggered. I love how if the right fears something might be rigged in the election you call it "paranoia", but if the left does it you applaud it, spread it and then continue to mock the right as "in denial".

Man, you are knee-deep up in this junk. The "left" is not freaking out as much as you are freaking out saying they are freaking out. Have you noticed that about yourself?

"The only thing worse than perpetuating fake news, is denying REAL news".
... some guy on the real news said earlier today.

Try to get a grip on the real world you live in and get a handle on yourself before you cross over into an alternate reality. I think you still have a chance. I'm optimistic.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

No you can't talk about Russian intervention...
Why?
Because they didn't intervene!
Now see what you made me do!
I climbed out from under my rock again to engage you!

It takes some ignorance of the highest order to do that.
Congratulations...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I'm not freaking out honey. Though you seem to be. Please, take a deep breath, now let it go. Feel better? I hope so.

I have a grip. Do you? Please. A deep breath. A glass of water, some soothing music. Just calm.
edit on 19-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Well I guess we can all call Donald Trump's choice for VP a liar then. That's what people are saying.
Mike Pence is a great man, unbelievable guy, believe me.
And he knows things.
Makes you wonder why Donald Trump picked him, right?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Dare I say Macarthyism is alive and well today with the new slogan of 'The Russians, are hacking, The Russians are hacking!'

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin
a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

edit on 19-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You know, I hate to be a bother, but you didn't answer my question.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Face it Trump is nothing special but Hillary would have much worse. More importantly Hillary would have been more of the same Obama direction which obviously isn't so popular these days!

The DNC was up to all kinds of shady stuff and the media was complicit and they are just mad cause the truth came out through unconventional means and they got caught with their pants down!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The Obama admin didn't spend taxpayer money to influence the election of a sovereign nation to keep that nation's president from delivering a speech before congress about how horrible the Iran deal was? What planet do you live on?

When questioning what planet a person lives on, you might want to get your own facts in order — assuming you gaf about facts.

The money that was spent $230k for Israel (OneVote Israel) and $120k for Palenstine (OneVote Palestine). Palestinians in the Palestinian Terroritories don't vote in Israel's national elections. All that money went to OneVote and was spent prior to November of 2014. That's significant because Netanyahu didn't call for early elections until December of 2014. OneVote was actually established to promote a two-state solution. Netanyahu, if you'll remember (you won't), flip-flopped on his views on the two-state solution, culminating with comments RIGHT before the election.

Haaretz - Netanyahu: If I'm Elected, There Will Be No Palestinian State

In a definitive disavowal of his Bar-Ilan two-state speech, prime minister makes last-minute attempt to draw voters from Bennett's Habayit Hayeudi.

There's no there, there. Should we now talk about Israeli groups that seek to influence US politics and lobby for pro-Israeli policies? Then we can huff some gasoline, beat our heads into brick walls and maybe — maybe — get to a place where it makes sense to pretend that any of this is on par with Russia's actions.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The US does nothing but interfere globally in democratic elections and foreign politics in general.

Its all part of the game and is fair play regardless.

Trump won. Twice.

Where is your proof Russia had anything to do with it?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
What are the actual facts here as far as we know?

1. What did the Russians actually do?

They MAY have exposed some emails, but this is unproven. Any teenager could have done it. For the record, we're talking only DNC emails here. The Wikileaks emails, according to Assange, had nothing to do with Russia. THERE ARE TWO SEPARATE GROUPS OF EMAILS here.

2. How did they do it?

By social engineering and sending a phishing email to Podesta that any teenager or grandmother knows better than to answer. There was no "hacking" involved. They simply sent Podesta an email suggesting he change his password. Podesta furnished his password voluntarily. His IT person sent Podesta an email saying the one he had received was LEGITIMATE when he actually meant ILLEGITIMATE. The IT person SCREWED UP! He says it was a "TYPO" Note: I get at least one "phishing" email (Bank of America, USAA, Pay Pal, Wells Fargo are typical) per DAY along with a couple of Nigerian emails telling me I have $10 million. If you don't get these, you haven;t been around email very long. Tens of millions of these emails are sent EVERY DAY.

3. What were the exposed emails?

Internal DNC emails detailing the workings and communications of the DNC. One, for example, informed Podesta that he did not like hair on his pizza. Most, however, were entirely mundane.

4. Were any of the exposed emails fake or doctored in any way?

No. No one has claimed they were fake.

5. So these emails were REAL?

Yes. No one has claimed there were not real.

6. How did this affect the election?

The claim is that thousands of people changed their vote from Clinton to Trump despite the fact the MSM virtually ignored or made fun of the emails and most people had no idea what they said or even that they existed. There is not ONE DOCUMENTED INSTANCE OF ANYONE changing their vote because these emails emerged. Basically Trump supporters said, "Lookee here! Typical!" and Clinton voters said, "There's nothing to see here. Move along." no one changed their stance.

7. If Russia was actually responsible for exposing the DNC emails. what should we do?

Give them the National Medal of Freedom.

8. How did the exposure of the emails affect the election?

It did not.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Agreed, Trump is not special. The choice because of lack of options not really true choice. However, hillary is downright terrifying. Bernie would have been ok. But I'm glad it all worked out so far in regards to hillary not being pres.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So because Hillary Clinton won the popular vote, that proves that Russian state-sponsored hackers didn't hack the DNC? Any other ridiculous non sequiturs you'd like throw out?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: angeldoll

I'm not freaking out honey. Though you seem to be. Please, take a deep breath, now let it go. Feel better? I hope so.

I have a grip. Do you? Please. A deep breath. A glass of water, some soothing music. Just calm.

I'd like to correct my earlier statement. You are not in knee-deep. You're in neck-deep.

Always remember and never forget:

The only thing worse than perpetuating fake news, is denying real news.

So it is written, so shall it be done.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Now that this is EC business is done..... can we get on with voting California out of the union?
edit on 19-12-2016 by Zimnydran because: cause I cant spell

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

As usual, you were able to expound the bullet points of the message many of us were unable.to coherently convey.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join