It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truck ploughs into Christmas market in Berlin, injuring several people – reports

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: sirlancelot

Sad, how only rightwing motivated comments get stars in seconds!
ATS, what have you become?

Sad that some choose to ignore the obvious and make excuses or blatantly ignore facts!

Which facts????

I am watching live channels, german news channel, checking news papers, see the police spokesman talking the whole time, and everybody say that nobody yet knows that it was a terror attack, yet a muslim terror attack.

Show me YOUR facts!!!

Fact ISIS has threatened and called for attacks during Holiday season

Fact the same MO occurred in Nice and it was a MUSLIM

Fact ISIS claims responsibility

Fact one of the suspects was arrested blocks away not near the Van.

Fact The White House thinks it's likely terror related.

"The United States condemns in the strongest terms what appears to have been a terrorist attack on a Christmas Market in Berlin, Germany, which has killed and wounded dozens," White House National Security spokesman Ned Price said in a statement late on Monday.

Go ahead though and ignore, deflect, and deny.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

No evidence of that, though it was likely stolen. There are other ways to go about it. Original driver hasn't been heard from since before 4 PM. For all we know he's dead. Though that is speculation on my part. He could have been robbed or the truck hot wired.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

never leave your keys in a vehicle or leave it running to be carjacked.

It was probably a community where people could do that not long ago.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Looks more and more like a terror attack to me: the truck was driving into the crowd without Iights on. The alleged driver is probably from Pakistan.
source
edit on 19-12-2016 by z00mster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: z00mster
where you got the info that the driver is from pakistan?

edit- sorry did not see the link ! thanks !

edit on 19-12-2016 by glowdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: glowdog

Check the source I just added

Lol no problem
edit on 19-12-2016 by z00mster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Moley

You're going to lay off Mormons....poor mormons.

I think you meant the letter I.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
police tweets - suspicious item turned out to be a sleeping-bag.
they say truck was probably stolen at a polish construction site.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: patrononice
Under the supranational EU, Europe is about as safe as a dinner with Bill Cosby. European countries continue to suffer from these attacks in part due to a disarmament of their citizens. The people cannot defend themselves, and in a sick twist, do not want to defend themselves. They would rather leave defense up to the people who are doing nothing to protect the continent. I cannot help but think of the Georgia Guidestones and their depopulation agenda. Maybe they have nothing to do with one another, but the people of Europe are under attack by radicals and complicit governments and are dying by the dozens. Look at France, look at Germany, the West is under attack and the people of Germany have to stand up for themselves before self destructive weakness ends them.

You seem to think we've become apathetic, and to a large extent we have, but remember please that we live in a society where if you "speak out" about these things it is considered "hate speech" and you can be locked up for it.

If you say anything that can even remotely be construed as about immigration then you are booed and decried as a bigot, a nazi, a fascist, a xenophobe, etc.

This has been indoctrinated into our children too - Bezmenovs 1 generation (although we're probably well into the second generation now) - to the extent where I said one day "that's blackmail" and the mere fact that the word had "black" in it led to my 15 year old daughter immediately calling me a racist.

The TV only shows left wing liberals, any political debate type show only has one viewpoint, the audience is specially selected to agree with that viewpoint, so anyone watching at home has it drilled into them over, and over, and over again that (as they want it to appear) - 95% of the population agree with this left wing ideology.

To give you an idea of how deep the anti-white, anti-male agenda goes here in the UK, there is an advert on TV now promoting a department store for Christmas - the song they have chosen is by a black afro caribbean woman who has said "I would rather see a black child die, than a white child born".

In this advert there are female dancers on this advert and out of 9, 6 are black (66.67%).

When it cuts to some more (male) dancers the majority of those are black.

There are 2 kids- they are both black.

Black people in the UK (i.e. black, not asian, etc) make up 3% of the population, with mixed race it is 5% of the population.

But if you believed the demographic makeup from what you see on TV it's more like 70%.

Thankfully this advert is going to bite these racists on the bottom because they have alienated almost 95% of their customer base, so their sales will go through the floor,and good riddance.

My point - when you have a population that has been subjugated for so long, silenced, attacked, ridiculed, and threatened - what do you expect them to do?

They have been totally disempowered and dare not even say anything, never mind do anything for fear of punishment.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

East european number plate, could really be "just" a drunken driver...

I don't care if it was Borat high on heroin...
[which we all know it wasn't...spoiler alert: it was an uneducated islamist]

My point remains and stands on point of fact regardless of this incident...

-Chris

Your point stands on your opinion, which has nothing to do with fact. And who the hell is "we all"? You think you're qualified to speak for everyone here? You are sadly mistaken.

edit on 31275America/ChicagoMon, 19 Dec 2016 17:27:33 -060031pm31353America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: Sp

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I was wondering when we were going to have the annual Christmas terror attack. But I thought they occurred in the Holy Land every year.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

It was probably a community where people could do that not long ago.

Really?.....what capital city in any country in the world could you leave your keys in, and or, vehicle unattended until recently?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

East european number plate, could really be "just" a drunken driver...

Looking at your history here on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Every single islamic terrorist attack is according to you is a false flag or has some other type of excuse.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

the song they have chosen is by a black afro caribbean woman who has said "I would rather see a black child die, than a white child born".

I find this appalling. Could you share a link to the commercial video? And please share a link or the name of the artist, because something this ugly must have been discussed here on ATS and elsewhere. I am not getting anything to show up, using the comment alone.

I don't blame the costumers for boycotting the store. This should not be tolerated.

edit on 19-12-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word edit.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well, this is the final straw for me.

Innocent Muslims are murdered... and people want to blame ALL Muslims for the potential act of ONE.

Not to mention the new trend of "MSM fake news," that suddenly goes out the window when it fits the racist agenda that Americans are eating up.

Some people CLEARLY want to see ALL Muslims deported, banned, and/or killed.

I'm so tired of the #ing ignorance on this site.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
What a sad time for those who have been injured or killed and for their families. What should be a time of joy & happiness will forever be tarnished by the mindless idiots behind this attack (and lets be fair this is no accident).
IF this is ISIS then this could also be the final nail in Merkels political career as well, she was the one who said all those refugees from Syria were welcome to Germany and they had no way of telling who was a genuine refugee and who was infiltrating Europe via the refugees.
The far right parties will jump on that and will get a lot of votes on the back of it, it will also aid Marine Le Pen as she looks to take the far right into power in France.
Things are changing in the Western world.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

the song they have chosen is by a black afro caribbean woman who has said "I would rather see a black child die, than a white child born".

I find this appalling. Could you share a link to the commercial video? And please share a link or the name of the artist, because something this ugly must have been discussed here on ATS and elsewhere. I am not getting anything to show up, using the comment alone.

I don't blame the costumers for boycotting the store. This should not be tolerated.

I'm almost positive he's full of s#. That would be referencing an OLD 90's myth regarding one of Lauryn Hill's albums. Of which she made zero comments saying such or anything like it, MTV vouched, since the myth fingers them as the source of the bogus claims.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I'm almost positive he's full of s#. That would be referencing an OLD 90's myth regarding one of Lauryn Hill's albums. Of which she made zero comments saying such or anything like it, MTV vouched, since the myth fingers them as the source of the bogus claims.

Considering you don't know WHO I'm talking about, or anything else related to it, I'd say it's YOU that's full of it.

You clearly have your own "mind made up" agenda and are incapable of analytical reasoning or critical thought.

Or any kind of thought for that matter.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Not all muslims need to be deported just the ones with a beard wearing a nightie preaching hate from the pulpit

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

edit on 19-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

Rzecznik niemieckiej policji powiedział, że martwy człowiek znaleziony w ciężarówce to Polak. Według nieoficjalnych informacji zginął od ran postrzałowych.

Translated: German police spokesman said that the dead person found in the truck is a Pole. According to unofficial information he died from gunshots.

I'm not sure if he died from the police or someone else, but I doubt he was a part of this.

www.rmf24.pl...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join