It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truck ploughs into Christmas market in Berlin, injuring several people – reports

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

There is also the attack in Jordan yesterday or Saturday. I doubt this will be the last attack over the Christmas period.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This is why I will never let them take away my gun

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: matafuchs

On November 21, the state department warned Americans travelling to Europe to be aware of possible terrorist attacks on Christmas markets.

They wrote:

U.S. citizens should exercise caution at holiday festivals, events, and outdoor markets. This Travel Alert expires on February 20, 2017.

Credible information indicates the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL or Da'esh), al-Qa'ida, and their affiliates continue to plan terrorist attacks in Europe, with a focus on the upcoming holiday season and associated events.

U.S. citizens should also be alert to the possibility that extremist sympathizers or self-radicalized extremists may conduct attacks during this period with little or no warning. Terrorists may employ a wide variety of tactics, using both conventional and non-conventional weapons and targeting both official and private interests.

Dude ISIS put in their magazine that the Nice attack was a perfect example of what somebody could do at a parade or a festival this holiday season.

But nope, this "looks less and less like terrorism" for some reason.

There are none so blind as those that will not see - to quote another book of religious fairy tales.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
My guess is the dead guy in the truck was the original owner and he was probably killed by the hijacker long before the truck was driven into the market.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Interesting theory! Not sure I agree with it, as I don't think they'd leave getting a hold of the truck to the last minute (which would necessitate killing the owner while inside the vehicle), as opposed to ensuring they had the vehicle in advance, but it's certainly worth keeping an eye on.
edit on 19-12-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

You would have shot the truck and your magic bullet would have stopped it immediately?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It's hard to imagine how one of the people in the truck would have died, unless they were shot or forgot to put on their seat belt or something utterly bizarre, being a Christmas market they were probably temporary wood and tarp structures, not bricks and steel?

Perhaps the dead one IS the guy who was supposed to be driving nd he DID get hijcked?
edit on -06:0020161America/ChicagoMon, 19 Dec 2016 15:33:45 -0600_thAmerica/Chicago1233 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I wonder what Germanys' crime was here..... not letting even more refugees in perhaps?

I'm an employer, 10 years I was proud to employ people from as many nationalities and faiths as I could. Not any more. I was planning to lay off 2 or 3 people in January and it was going to be a very difficult decision for me. Not any more. Now it's easy, the two persons going will be the ones whose religion begins with the letter M.

My only regret is not doing it after Nice.

Peace.
oops no I mean Pieces, in reference to all the body pieces now laying in the road in Berlin. Bastards.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moley
I wonder what Germanys' crime was here..... not letting even more refugees in perhaps?

I'm an employer, 10 years I was proud to employ people from as many nationalities and faiths as I could. Not any more. I was planning to lay off 2 or 3 people in January and it was going to be a very difficult decision for me. Not any more. Now it's easy, the two persons going will be the ones whose religion begins with the letter M.

My only regret is not doing it after Nice.

Peace.
oops no I mean Pieces, in reference to all the body pieces now laying in the road in Berlin. Bastards.

Well i hope they dont read this and suss out who you are....good luck.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
facebook has safety-check enabled.
always hoped i would never have to use this.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Not necessarily to you, so removed.

Stolen Polish truck I figure. It is Polish, but we aren't savages.
edit on 19-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

This is suspicious.

"Meanwhile it’s been confirmed that the truck left Poland earlier this afternoon - and its owners “lost touch with the driver at 4pm local time”. "

www.mirror.co.uk...
edit on 19-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Moley

"M"?
Who? Mormons, Ma'at, Methodist, Mennonite .... Micky mouse Club?
42 laws of of Ma'at.. admonishing 42 negetive confessions.

Just playing..😊
edit on 19-12-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

so, youve already come to a conclusion.... right at the keyboard.

are you hoping it was ISIS, or what? even though , nothing so far looks like a terrorist attack.
the dead passenger was killed by the isis soldier...

they did make an arrest you know.
edit on 19-12-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I came to the conclusion that this looks like a terrorist attack, yep. Mostly because it looks identical to a terrorist attack that happened earlier this year.

Kinda like how when I see something that looks like a tree, I don't act as if it doesn't look like a tree.

How you people can say "this doesn't look like a terrorist attack" is beyond all comprehension, because it's both the same thing that's already happened and the same thing ISIS encouraged people to do.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This might be in one of the earlier threads but current information is:

1. 9 dead
2. At least 50 injured in truck crash
3. Being investigated as terrorist act
4. Suspected Berlin truck driver detained after Market attack, possible accomplice dead (being reported by RT, here www.rt.com... )

Ugh, just terrible.
edit on 19-12-2016 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
And now we have reports that anti-terrorism police in Brussels carried out an operation that locked down part of the city.

Curiouser and curiouser.

www.rt.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

No #e....

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
www.tvn24.pl...

Interview of the truck drivers cousin and owner of the company. It's in Polish.

He claims his cousin does not drink before a job nor would he do such a heinous thing. He seems very shocked, speaking rapidly and less than a perfectly stable voice.

His scenario is that the truck was stolen in Berlin claiming (paraphrasing) "They saw a nice vehicle and decided to take it to do what they did".
edit on 19-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: Grammar

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Sad, how only rightwing motivated comments get stars in seconds!
ATS, what have you become?

Sad that some choose to ignore the obvious and make excuses or blatantly ignore facts!

Which facts????

I am watching live channels, german news channel, checking news papers, see the police spokesman talking the whole time, and everybody say that nobody yet knows that it was a terror attack, yet a muslim terror attack.

Show me YOUR facts!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'm finding it curious that as far as the police can tell, it's either/or still.

Which begs the question -- how many of you can we hold to your "bet my XYZ" promises if it turns out the driver fell asleep, knocked a bottle back, etc and this actually wasn't intentional or religiously motivated?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join