It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russian ambassador to Turkey Shot and seriously wounded in Ankara

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

RT just confirmed he is dead.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Look how thin and long his finger is- now that`s weird, ET phone hoome.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Russia has confirmed the death of Andrei Karlov.

Looking at that video, I would have been shocked if he pulled through... You can't see all the bullets entering, but you can seriously hear a bunch of rounds going off... RIP to Karlov. I hope this doesn't lead to some kind of retaliatory strike from Russia...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
The video has him screaming Allah akbar. What I find odd is he was alive that long to give a diatribe. I would have thought, in Turkey, with a Russian diplomat, he would have been killed almost instantly.

That is odd indeed.
After Turkey shot down a Russian jet, this is extremely dangerous for all of us.
Lets wait for the details of who the shooter is and why he did it.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
He's apparently saying something. It would be interesting to get quotes of what he said.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I think this is more the ghosts of Russia's actions in Aleppo coming back to haunt them than any problem between Turkey and Russia.
Time will tell

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
Yeah Russia isn't dumb by any measure, if this was CIA they're pretty sad agents.

Seems more like this was emotionally charged and was someone seizing the moment in a sense.

It does not look like he "seized the moment". He was part of the event by teh look of it.. suited an booted... almost looked like security.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Yes, where were the Russian security personnel? He would have security there... right?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I think this is more the ghosts of Russia's actions in Aleppo coming back to haunt them than any problem between Turkey and Russia.
Time will tell

Perhaps.. all country's will now be on the highest alert as there are many 'ghosts' to go around.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Wonder if Putin handles this the same way Obama handled the loss of Ambassador Stevens.

link   
CNN apparently has a partial translation of some what said: "Do not forget Syria" "Do not forget Aleppo"

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No , the reports I've seen say he chose not to have security.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Yes, where were the Russian security personnel? He would have security there... right?

Pure speculation, but the shooter was alone behind the Ambassador and unchallenged. He looked like he WAS the Ambassador's security.
I can't believe the Ambassador is going to survive this... Looks like he took several bullets and is completely motionless and quiet on the floor.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'm wondering if the cia did it-or helped the shooter-under Obama administration orders.

Hopefully,we will quickly find out who organized,paid for,and assisted the shooter.

We have 3 names to choose from-Obama,Clinton,and Soros.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
There's definitely a wide range of possible suspects. I think the most likely option is that it is retaliation for Aleppo. Since this is ATS though the US has to be mentioned. I also don't think we can rule out Turkey or Russia as possible suspects. Considering all the speculation that the failed coup a few months ago was a false flag, this could be an attempt by Erdogan to consolidate even more power. It could also be an assassination by the Kremlin. Putin has shown that he has no problem killing people that anger him.

I think at this point it is far too early to lay the blame at anyone's feet.

link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Obviously had funding

Or was an actual policeman. Policemen turning are not uncommon in that part of the world.

link   

Ambassador died.

link   

a reply to: butcherguy

No , the reports I've seen say he chose not to have security.

It looks like that decision bit him square in the ass.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
CNN apparently has a partial translation of some what said: "Do not forget Syria" "Do not forget Aleppo"

If true, then I hope it makes people see just how much NATO needs to work with Russia to destroy ISIS and Islamic terrorism.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Analyst on RT says message is for Russia to get out of Syria.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join