It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russian ambassador to Turkey Shot and seriously wounded in Ankara

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Perhaps there are forces at work that wish to destabilize the world order, but they are not the rise of populist nationalist movements that are opposed to the globalist elite, but forces being launched by the "elite" themselves with more black ops to make the world a more dangerous place... 

There is no "perhaps" about it, I'm afraid. The elusive 'They' have to make it seem as if the world is so dangerous and terrifying that people will be willing to agree to anything in exchange for their restored sense of safety and comfort.

I'm oversimplifying, but this is a complex web of misdirection, obfuscation and duplicity woven over a very simple and straightforward intent. And those who choose to blindly follow the narrative without questioning anything will have no one to blame but themselves in the end. They chose radical Islam and set the stage with 9/11 because they knew the frightened masses, not only in the States but around the world, would respond most viscerally to the idea of something like that ever happening again. They knew all they had to do was keep that fear alive so they could use it later. They were not wrong in that assessment.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
the assassination of the Russian Ambassador might eventually result in Russia taking over the West Bank of the City of Istanbul as a Russian dominated sanctuary city under international control

how is this roadmap even thought of?

Well... in the 1700s there was a Russian Rabbi known all over the place as a Prophet... Rabbi Vilna Gaon
(some have his name as Volna Gaon)
this Prophet from Russia - in the 17th century - predicted : When you hear that the Russians have invaded Crimea, you will know that the bells of redemption have begun to ring...

and to paraphrase the second part of the 300 year old Prediction ...when you hear that Russia has entered Constantinople, you can put on your Sabbath garb and await the appearance of the Messiah ...

see:
www.youtube.com...

~ right at the 3:40 mark of the 7 minute YT video the speaker recites the prophecy 2 part unfolding

the USA covert OPs or the Turks internal fight between Sunni & Shia sects may be the actual assassination provocateurs but the unknown, Prophecy fulfillment 'Force', will use or manipulate the seemingly unrelated events into becoming Prophecy that comes true.
I feel that the Russians (not the Soviets) retaking Istanbul (Muslim occupied Constantinople) as a protective zone and seat of Russian Orthodoxy is a fulfillment of the Prophecy of Rabbi Vilna from the 17th century and the soon-to-be return of Eastern-Christianity as a global force that defeats Mohammadism at the Seat-of-Power of Satan in Turkey

pertinent background: www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...
edit on th31148225924020402016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

If the abduction of the Crimean Peninsula, once the stronghold of the Lost Ten Tribes of the House of Israel during the 4th to the 1st century BCE and today now annexed by Russia is permanent, then what would it take to invade Istanbul and take possession of the once august capital of the Eastern Roman Empire in Constantinople? Would this be a part of the Russian’s ruthless bid to take possession of NATO’s “Crown Jewel”, the city of Istanbul while entering the heartland of the Islamic world at the Straits of the Dardanelles?...

link: destination-yisrael.biblesearchers.com... -the-city-of-crimea-the-.html

to answer the underlined from above: it might take the assassination of the Russian Ambassador to spark the conquest of Istanbul west bank...

edit on th31148226120520132016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: belkide

Code 77 is a French film about hackers.Strange???

Well that's damned creepy, isn't it?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
According to a reliable Israeli webiste debka dot com they report today that the assassin was a member of Al-Nusra who are Al Qaeda’s Syrian branch. He yelled “We die in Aleppo, you die here,” and recited sentences from an Arabic prayer which are Al-Nusra’s anthem.

Al-Nusra changed their name a few months ago to pretend they were no longer connected and they were likely deemed by the US State department to be "rebels", i.e. those that were supported by the western countries and given training by our military. In other words, a US-assisted group assasinated a Russian diplomat.

How crazy is Obama and his neocon legacy?
edit on 20-12-2016 by FrankPoster because: typo

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

What might be creepier is that the rules might just have changed in Spook land . You have an ambassador shot and killed, which is sending some sort of message, just to make sure the message is understood, another high ranking minister in Moscow is shot the same day. This is fairly rare as shooting diplomatic staff according to the generally accepted rules of the game is avoided. After all they are the messengers. If the message is understood Putin knows that revenge is a meal best served cold. What will the response be, as clearly someone or some organisation doesn't seem to understand the rules of this game they might be new players and will pay a high price for their inexperience..

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Yes and police code 77 means " alert possible ambush proceed with caution". Two highly cryptic meanings.

That looks a whole lot more on point and realistic.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

You know...that is indeed even creepier. And it makes sense. I was trying to understand why the second guy got murdered right after the ambassador and then that was it. It also would explain the apparent lack of reaction from Putin himself...although he strikes me as being largely stoic about things anyway, so I may be misreading that. I've only just started paying attention to him in the past six months or so. He's quite an interesting individual.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Now in Russia these two Assassinations are being are being linked, with a high ranking defence officer saying it was most probably NATO Since whoever did them if we are to assume that two in one day is no coincidence. They have made two errors which show that they are newbies . Error one you don't shoot embassy staff, they are just messengers....Error two they went for an easy target. Which might suggest it was a quickly arranged hit. Who ever did are sending a message.
vvwww.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Fascinating post, always nice to learn something of religious history, and I immediately thought of the recent visit to Antarctica by the head of the Eastern Orthodoxy (can't recall his name). Makes me wonder whether some sort of high-tech summit was in operation, led by some supra-national power which has an interest in bringing the insights of the Faith to bear on the current state of affairs in the world. Kudos..

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Code 77 is a French film about hackers.Strange???

Or maybe,

And for a sacrifice of peace offerings, two oxen.. -- KJV, Numbers 7:77

The 77 th verse in the Bible book of Numbers (accounting), requires "two oxen" sacrificed for a "peace offering."

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Interesting. We're in agreement about something.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

One set of flowers outside the Russian embassy, as sympathy for the killing of the deceased ,with a clearly displayed note. With code 77 Suggesting the only two meanings that come up when you google "code 77" Internet hacking, and "Proceed with caution possible ambush up ahead" Which suggests that the cause of the death was in reprisal for internet hacking, which will cause an ambush , or a False flag. Shoot me down if I'm being to obtuse. But wouldn't anyone come to the same conclusion?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

a reply to: AMPTAH

a False flag. Shoot me down if I'm being to obtuse. But wouldn't anyone come to the same conclusion?

The Russians may have been required to hit two of their own, to apease the US over the Elections interference scandal.

It's possible, Putin ordered both hits, to keep the peace.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
C'mon people. The Russians now have photographic evidence of the sarin gas and stingers in the bunkers with the US Coalition Military. The Russians have sent the evidence to the Hague.

Hizmet (The Gulen Movement) are behind the assassination. Hizmet is out and they are tools of US Foreign Policy. The west doesn't want a Russia Turkey axis and they don't want the "world" to know that they are aiding ISIS to overthrow Assad so they can build the pipeline.

He was assassinated because he was about to give a press statement regarding this. It's getting harder and harder to keep this under wraps now that Hilary and the Clinton Foundation are crumbling.

If you want to hear what a "real" journalist is saying about Syria then you need to listen to Eva Bartlett.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hell is empty. all the devils of hell in the USA (squeal against Trump) and in Russia liberal nits squeal declare war on Turkey. and all of them ( and overlords of terrorists ) are foreign blue blood
edit on 20/12/16 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: deessell

That's why I have the horrible feeling that they wont relinquish power. Or ever free up the internet again.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

That's why I have the horrible feeling that they wont relinquish power. Or ever free up the internet again.

I think you're worrying too much. This is the equivalent of the second "reformation". When respected old school journalists like Seymore Hersh and John Pilger can't get their stories printed in the "dominant mass media" because they don't fit the official narrative, you know something is seriously wrong.

But no-one can shut down the internet completely. Sure, you can invent a term like "fake news" but when respected investigative journalists have stories to tell they WILL find an audience.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Thanks for that, but when Hillary says that they are working on it in silicon valley. The clock is ticking.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Page 17 of this thread so I'll just throw this out there. The left (including the President) blame Russia (now) for the loss of the election. As you can see in the reaction of the left and the 50% of the American people, they are crazy, insane pissed off. So...how difficult would it be for Obama, CIA, etc. to plant a person to get even with Russia and assassinate their Ambassador?

Considering the current political climate, it isn't too far from possible.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
An assassination against peace in Syria. For war, for France, for Britain, for Germany for Italy and for the EU's financial survival!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join