It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russian ambassador to Turkey Shot and seriously wounded in Ankara

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Oh..that would explain the gasoline price hike today. It's a FEAR price jump.

What's goofy is that (according to this article) the USA exports more petroleum than it imports.
www.eia.gov...

Maybe we should keep and use more of our own oil. That would reduce the impact that other oil producing nations have on our gasoline prices, wouldn't it?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Here is another interesting news. Someone left flowers with a note on it in front of the Russian Consulate. It is highly protected probably right now and I have no idea who and how this move was managed to pull. The note says "CODE 77 - Dede Korkut Sokak 19/4" . After CODE 77 it is just an adress. It is said that it was left by a consulate worker as they say some of them live on that street as well. Kind of weird tho.

News link with photo

I think this is pure ATS stuff. What can Code 77 be?
edit on 20-12-2016 by belkide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: belkide

Code 77 is a French film about hackers.Strange???

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Wow didn't know that... Just wow!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

CNN warns that it could be the beginning of a chain reaction not unlike that which led to WW's I and II, with the idea that Donald Trump will tip it over the edge...

Talk about fear mongering!

www.cnn.com...

edit on 20-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: link added

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: belkide

Yes and police code 77 means " alert possible ambush proceed with caution". Two highly cryptic meanings.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I wonder if this and the German Truck terrorist incident are somehow related...

Perhaps there are forces at work that wish to destabilize the world order, but they are not the rise of populist nationalist movements that are opposed to the globalist elite, but forces being launched by the "elite" themselves with more black ops to make the world a more dangerous place...

What we need is peace, not as a submission, but a lasting peace and relative tranquility as the price for a sustained mutual prosperity.

The cancer isn't just radical Islamist extremist, but radical Islamist extremism as a black op, psyop...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

You mean the classical mob protection racket?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CliffoCambridge
a reply to: gortex
Donald Trump makes a phone call. People think it will cause a war.
A Turkish assassin kills a Russian ambassador. People think it will not cause a war.

Yet another massive over-simplification of a far more complex subject than you're acknowledging.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
There is no blood .

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: everyone

I think we seeing something rather worrying, a stock up of canned goods might be on the cards. Not to be alarmist but we are certainly seeing something here.

Something the hell is happening. Gas shot up 20 cents a gallon for no obvious reason tonight. (Chicago area)

It always does that around holidays. People travel to visit friends and family. It's called "price gouging."

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TREESNAKE1111
There is no blood .

That is something I was wondering about too. The whole 'scene' seems a bit odd.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

There is no blood .

That is something I was wondering about too. The whole 'scene' seems a bit odd.

And the denialism begins. If it was a Russian or Israeli false flag, the death would not be faked. It is unlikely that the Russian Ambassador would willingly participate in a NATO false flag, so....

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: TheGreazel
If you want to see for yourself what went down here is video and audio

GRAPHIC CONTENT , VIEW AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

nos.nl...

Great, at least we know which video will be taken apart by people who've never seen violence up close and personal and have them explain to us why it's all fake and staged because the ambassador doesn't make faces that "they" believe one makes while being shot.

I am just sharing it , i have no part in that discusting behaviour you are describing.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Two high-level Russians are murdered today. Didn't President Obama say that there would be no line drawn in the sand this time? The Russians would pay for handing America to Donald Trump..."Period!".

Sorry but Russia missed out on that award.

Hillary beat them hands down.

Russia may have been in the running but they didn't even make 3rd place.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

What's goofy is that (according to this article) the USA exports more petroleum than it imports.
www.eia.gov...

Maybe we should keep and use more of our own oil. That would reduce the impact that other oil producing nations have on our gasoline prices, wouldn't it?

EIA is not able to track how much domestically produced crude oil is exported in the form of refined petroleum products.

Wonder why that is so difficult to track.

As I offered in another thread, maybe we should be following the money and taking a closer look at how those Legos are stacked.

The study found that recoverable oil in the US amounts to 264 billion barrels, surpassing Saudi Arabia’s 212 billion and Russia’s 256 billion. Overall, Rystad estimates total global oil reserves to be at 2092 billion barrels, 70 times the current production rate of 30 billion barrels of crude per year. Unconventional oil recovery now accounts for 30 percent of recoverable oil reserves worldwide.

Key words include, but are not limited to, reserves, recoverable, production, refined, imported, distributed, exported, crude, non-crude, domestic.

U.S. Now Has Largest Oil Reserves in the World, Thanks to Fracking

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nah, I don't think so. It's a holiday price hike. They know a lot of people will be traveling for Christmas, Hanukkah and New Year's Eve. They always raise gas prices just before a holiday.

edit on 20-12-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TREESNAKE1111

That was my first thought as well...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

There is no blood .

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BomSquad
a reply to: TREESNAKE1111

That was my first thought as well...

In Hollywood moves, they get the "ketchup" and spread it all around, to give the viewers "clues" to interpret the scene.

We are so used to seeing this, that without it, the person can't be dead.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join