It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scarecrow Report 16: Protection against the supernatural

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Scarecrow Report 16

ATS original paranormal podcast radio show

In this report, Toraylin talks talk about different methods of protection against ghosts, spiritual entities and negative energies. Methods include energy barriers, runes, and circles of protection.

No rights are claimed on any sound clips used in making this podcast.

Please enjoy, and let me know what you think!
edit on 19-12-2016 by toraylin3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: toraylin3
As we exist in a reality that creates what we believe most strongly, I feel it is our intention that matters most when protecting ourselves from unseen entities.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

The best (and only) real protection against all the above superstitions you listed is to realise they are fictitious. You have no need to fear something that does not exist.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CCubed

Yes, you are correct, what we think and feel are definite factors in what we draw towards us. The energies that people use and feel in every day life shape who we are spiritually and what kind of entities we attract .

Thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

Yes, depending on the individual, none of this is real, or it's even blasphemous depending on what you believe.
Thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Both entertaining and informative. I've practiced focusing my energy for quite some time, but not really knowing the full usefulness of it. Hmm... I haven't posted a thread in a long time- that would make a good one.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: WildCatWilly

Thank you very much, I am trying to make it more entertaining so people listen to it without getting bored. Good idea on the thread I will be sure to read it and contribute if I can.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy

The best (and only) real protection against all the above superstitions you listed is to realise they are fictitious. You have no need to fear something that does not exist.

That's what ignorant people say about air too. Yea if we can't see it, then most likely it doesn't exist.

Here's something to chew on for a bit. Did you know that all five of our physical sense's can be deceived 100%?

So with that being said what is actually "fictitious" and what is not?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
very inspiring and informative podcasts and threads, thank you, toraylin3. the part about the cross in the podcast sparked an idea that faith in fact is like water that takes the shape of the container which it is poured into. in the end, i think pure intention combined with the thought forms, brainwaves, and the shaping of energy in an effective way tailored for the specific belief system of the individual are creating the protective shield.

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy

metalchickamy, i don't mean to pick up a debate, but the way you express it makes your post seem like an empty rant to practice skepticism for the sake of skepticism alone. i'd rather see some brief statement to back up your claim. energy is very real and so is its impact on matter. this is a scientific fact. if seeing is believing iis where you are coming from, then this too is not a valid point as you also cannot see microwave or radiation, but this does not mean you shouldn't shield yourself against their harmful effects.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jamsession

I will respond with something substantial when I have something substantial to respond to. I am happy to be proven wrong, but I never have been yet.

What I want to see is scientifically testable evidence. Personal experiences are all well and good, but impossible to test. As a another poster has already said, all of our senses can be deceived. That works all ways, for the skeptics like myself, and the believers.

All throughout history, trickery and superstition has been used to control, deceive, manipulate, extort, even to entertain. I believe that every unexplained phenomenon has a 100% scientific explanation. Many have been exposed over the years and people still ignorantly cling onto the fantasy. Others are still as yet unexplained, but will be in the future.

new topics

top topics

join