It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

super secret air force

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

So obviously a toy here but it got me thinking, what if toy designers got a wink and a nod from someone on a TS program.

If i was working on a project for years and i knew it would never see the light of day i could see how someone else might drop hints to a friend that worked for Hot Wheels or another toy manufacturer

and if anyone said they saw something you could dismiss them and say that they were just thinking of a toy that they saw

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Pretty sure that information would be classified , if i was working in black projects i would not tell my friend the toymaker and risk going to prison.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

If they did, there's a good chance it wouldn't see the light of day for long. They'd get a few phone calls wanting to know where they got the idea from, and asking nicely that they stop producing it, if it came from anywhere except an accidental sighting.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The Super Duper Secret Air Force:
Military Mosquito Robots Collecting DNA & Blood!

edit on 19-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3Oh, you mean there are already real life transformers in the army?
No, no and again no. ALL the flying technology that is flying around still relies on thrust technology. So no matter how they want to try and use exotic forms and shapes it will still come down to a wing type design.
And before you say, no I do not and never have believed the on going propaganda that the military is 40 to 50 years in advance of what we see.
And I also don't believe that the anti gravity craft floating around is part of a military black program.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Didn't the Japaneses make a model for display of the F-117 and they got it so right it shocked and concerned some AF guys, but they were still allowed to build and display it.

If i were to make a toy of something i think is flying around right now and got it pretty close would they tell me i couldnt make it? and wouldnt that in a way confirm that what ever i came up with existed?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Honda did it in a CRX commercial in 1988 before the B-2 was unveiled:

The State dept would have a harder time enforcing any sort of cease and desist order for a foreign entity than they would be able to do to US citizens. Look at half the Chinese aviation concept art floating around out there. More than a few of them are probably actual articles in a hanger here in the states.
edit on 19-12-2016 by Sammamishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

WTF!

How did they get that kind of access??

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The ad company they hired for it did their homework:

jalopnik.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Is that real???!!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

It was a mock-up of what an ad company for Honda thought the new stealth bomber would look like. The mock-up was put in an Air Force museum till 2004 when it was scrapped to make room for a B-1B.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Ohh the amazing 80's, I was a kid but I appreciate the time period

I knew it was the 117 or B2

Honda sure did a good job

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I'm really torn about that commercial. I love me some B-2, but that's a damn interesting design there.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

China has a great mockup. As Sam said though, the only real recourse in that case is asking nicely that they take it down.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

November 1988 was the public debut of the B-2 but prior to that there were plenty of mock ups that were pretty close in terms of reality etc. So its not too much of a shocker. In regards to foreign companies there is usually plenty that can be done. Few large corporation exist as single county entities these days. Once the company or its subsidiaries open shop outside the national border they become fair game in terms of asset seizure etc. One year the Russians did not show up at the Paris airshow for fear of airframes being seized etc.

Awesome video BTW and brought back alot of memories of my own CRX. What a fun little car.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

They have options, but in the case of Japan or an ally, simply asking them to bit display it usually works pretty well.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It is strange to me that society as a whole doesn't realize that the government has a high degree of direct and indirect impact on toys in America. As every country does worldwide really. I think we would all be ignorant if we didn't think some of the for kids toys and models of very advanced aerodynamic designs isn't intentional. You can find a lot of them in patents. So there goes the classified tin hat wearers.

Toys provide imagination. Imagination fuels young minds. The government and society need more fueled young minds. The more thought provoked at a younger age spurs greater thoughts at older ages. Different children are drawn to different toys and it would be useful to the government or certain industries to have toys inspire potentially valuable thoughts at young ages.

That's my conspiracy anyway. Anyone that's seen one of my rants before will know that I think that the government should bring a lot more out of the black and into the grey and even white. I often will argue that they need to in order to spur our current and future generations forward like the race for supersonic flight and the space race did. In a small way they still do inspire the same emotions with toys. I was born in 1988. What has my generation had to be inspired by? Lets see, a president that couldn't keep his dick in his pants is one of my earliest memories. And a guy being chased down the highway for brutally murdering 2 people who also shared the same name as my favorite juice. Then adolescence and the twin towers go down, one year after I was standing outside of them in awe right before a Yankee World Series parade. Then 15 years of nothing but wars with.. Who. Terrorists, extremists, blah blah blah. At least when the Soviet Union was the boogey man technology brought us together more than it divided us. At least I had Derek Jeter.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

It looks very similar to the shuttle Steve Austin crashed in...check out the 6 Million Dollar Man intro...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Battery time......

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Of course theres secret stuff.I only just recently found out about the Ww2 Interstate TDR drone

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join