It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live - Electoral College vote - C-SPAN

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
what those protestors need to think about is just what kind of message it would send out if they got what they wanted...
at least at the moment, most actually feel that their vote counts for something. to have the election overturned like this would completely obliterate that illusion!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
179-93

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It's looking like the DNC campaign to electors covering TV ads, email spam and the news media puppets is not working...

What link are you watching? I'm on C-SPAN but they're just talking, I'm not seeing anything else.

link   
Trump - 179
Clinton - 93

link   
a reply to: UKTruth
where are you getting the numbers from?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

It's looking like the DNC campaign to electors covering TV ads, email spam and the news media puppets is not working...

What link are you watching? I'm on C-SPAN but they're just talking, I'm not seeing anything else.

Yeah they are just talking at the moment - last one on was WI

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
what those protestors need to think about is just what kind of message it would send out if they got what they wanted...
at least at the moment, most actually feel that their vote counts for something. to have the election overturned like this would completely obliterate that illusion!

These protesters don't think ahead that far. They want what benefits them the most here and now. If they thought ahead, Trump might not have been able to win.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Are they showing MI in 30 minutes?

link   

www.270towin.com...

link   

Vote of Presidential Electors

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Nah, it worked exactly as intended. The Democrat elites knew there was virtually no chance of overturning the result. All of this stuff has been manufactured in order to undermine the role of the electoral college itself and the legitimacy of Trump's win in the eyes of the public. Their supporters have clearly taken the bait hook, line and sinker, too. So I'd argue that, unfortunately, it served its main purpose.
edit on 19-12-2016 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Are they showing MI in 30 minutes?

Hope so.. I want to see more of the weirdo's protesting.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

Nah, it worked exactly as intended. The Democrat elites knew there was virtually no chance of overturning the result. All of this stuff has been manufactured in order to undermine the role of the electoral college itself and the legitimacy of Trump's win in the eyes of the public. Their supporters have clearly taken the bait hook, line and sinker, too. So I'd argue that, unfortunately, it served its main purpose.

I don't think the Progs are planning for the future. They have no future.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
Here is where I'm watching the numbers

270towin

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: Bedlam
As much as I would like to see that happen...just for my enjoyment.
I honestly feel that the electors should vote the way their people voted...otherwise why do we even vote?

The worst fear of that realization was already suffered by the ACTUAL left during this election.
Now the elite and the dogs of the elite simply wear the mask of their victims, hiding behind black suffrage, womens sufrage, and workers suffrage, other liberal movements and general progress BY giving FAUX service to these actual causes - PURE LIP while coddling with WALL STREET and selling WAR.

The Bernie Supporters had no actual opportunity to vote. From Media bias, to caucus rigging, to voter database purges, to whistle blower assassinations, to super delegates et al.
edit on 2016 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: dawnstar
Here is where I'm watching the numbers

270towin

That's where I'm following them. My state (Michigan) is scheduled for 2:00.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I haven't viewed C-Span in a few years. Just tuned in. Looks like they're not in High Definition yet? Maybe it's just that liberal Comcast Cable doesn't like them.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

But it's not the "Progs," is it? Who stands to benefit most by a divided American electorate that no longer trusts its democratic institutions?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The Bankers.

But the bankers lost so who cares what they think?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I'm gonna stick with CNN. They all look angry and hurt..just like they did on November 9th. Bringing out all the negative Trumpers they can find, knowing that it won't matter. Jill Stein fell on her face. Hillary is a loser. Love it!
edit on 12/19/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join