It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live - Electoral College vote - C-SPAN

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Hmmm its showing 304 for trump instead of 306. Someone needs to find the intern and give them a calculator.

He lost two in Texas, one to Paul and the other to Kasich.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Hmmm its showing 304 for trump instead of 306. Someone needs to find the intern and give them a calculator.

2 faithless electors in Texas. One went Kasich, one went Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

304 is correct. There were 2 faithless voters in Texas.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
A special thank you to liberals all over the US that made such a big deal about trying to deny Trump at the Electoral College, they allowed us to experience Trump winning the election again.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You mean the college still voted for Trump and the world has yet to end?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

A special thank you to the British for the hours of pointless government ceremonial rules just to vote.

Oh well...

God Bless the United States and God Save the Queen.
edit on 19-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
To repeat my sentiments on the 9th November 2016, Thank you very much America. Sincerely.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Good job everyone !! Go trump !! How does it feel to feel hopeless you commies!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
So he WON.. again. Lol

Waiting for the russia hacked the paper ballots posts in

GO!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

A special thank you to the British for the hours of pointless government ceremonial rules just to vote.

Oh well...

God Bless the United States and God Save the Queen.

Hah, yes. No problem.. I will pass on your thanks.

link   

Meanwhile in Russia.....

RUSSIA: The head of one of the Russian Foreign Ministry's departments has been found shot dead in Moscow - @loogunda

Another friend of the Clintons !!

link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
a reply to: derfreebie

If that portable gallows isn't available, I will volunteer labor and materials to build one. As a vet and a carpenter, it's my duty.

Thank you for your service, and offer of more. I will also as
a 4F with a table saw and a generator: not need to see ya there.
It looks like Texas took it out of the House's hands, thank Glob.
The House not only usually wins, they been known to cheat too.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'd ask where all the pro Hilary ppl are but their prolly following in their leaders footsteps and are throwing ashtrays and getting drunk about now lol the Dems should write a book, they could call it "how to loose the same election twice"

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
A special thank you to liberals all over the US that made such a big deal about trying to deny Trump at the Electoral College, they allowed us to experience Trump winning the election again.

Here Here !!

I mean Nasdrovia

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

2 faithless electors in Texas. One went Kasich, one went Ron Paul.

I can forgive the Ron Paul vote.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The mess of leftist heads exploding is going to take a while to wipe up.

"Clean up, aisle 4"

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: texasgirl
It's been 2 1/2 hours and we're still waiting..

Your wait is over.

Just cuz I have to point out the nth degree of risk...

January 6th is when Congress does the official tally

The Congress is scheduled to meet in joint session in the House of Representatives on January 6, 2017 to conduct the official tally of electoral votes.

The Vice President, as President of the Senate, is the presiding officer. Two tellers are appointed to open, present and record the votes of the States in alphabetical order. The President of the Senate announces the results of the vote and declares which persons, if any, have been elected President and Vice President of the United States. The results are entered into the official journals of the House and Senate. The President of the Senate then calls for objections to be made. If any objections are registered, they must be submitted in writing and be signed by at least one member of the House and Senate. The House and Senate would withdraw to their respective chambers to consider the merits of any objections according the procedure set out under 3 U.S.C. section 15.

§ 19. (a) (1) If, by reason of death, resignation, removal from office, inability, or failure to qualify, there is neither a President nor Vice President to discharge the powers and duties of the office of President, then the Speaker of the House of Representatives shall, upon his resignation as Speaker and as Representative in Congress, act as President.

www.archives.gov...

All Paul Ryan needs to do to become President is release clear evidence that Trump collaborated with a foreign entity in the election process (High crimes and treason etc.) and disqualify him.

link   
304 just in! Trump is a bonafide winner

link   
Wonder what their next plan is...

link   
And yet again...Trump kicked Clinton's ass. But better yet, he just beat the ass of every, whining, full-of-crap liberal who decided to jump on the band wagon.

This is getting fun!!! Can we do it again? I'm kind getting tired of winning as Trump warned, but a few more times wouldn't hurt. Besides, I'm enjoying watching the liberal tears flow.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join