It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live - Electoral College vote - C-SPAN

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Live feed for the electoral college voting by states for anyone interested in watching the process live. The feed is coming from C-Span and they are covering a bunch of states today. Next up is Pennsylvania at noon EST.

* - ATS Thread by mikegrouchy - The Electors Vote: December 19, 2016

* - C-Span feed on youtube - 2016 Electoral College Vote

Other Sources -
* - C-Span
* - 270-to-win - The Electors Vote: December 19, 2016

C-Span Schedule -

10:50am
Electoral College Meets to Vote for President of the United States
4 hours, 9 minutes

Join us with your calls and comments on social media as we show live coverage of electors from the Electoral College in the states of Illinois, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Michigan cast their votes for the next president of the United States.

Add to MyC-SPAN
Add program to calendar
Notify me when this airs

Electoral College vs. Popular Vote and why the Electoral College is so important.

edit on 19-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
Also I have just discovered this useful ongoing map;
www.270towin.com...
(Alternatively, Mike Grouchy has just put up the same thing on the off-topic side)

edit on 19-12-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
www.270towin.com...
(Alternatively, Mike Grouchy has just put up the same thing on the off-topic side)

Added the link to the op and its cool.. So long as there is a link somewhere to cover this.

**Mods - do what you need to do with this thread **

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Well, lets hope something suspicious doesn't happen.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Well, lets hope something suspicious doesn't happen.

The Colorado Secretary of State just explained their state laws and the federal court ruling in their favor. If the Colorado electors dont take the oath of office they are replaced. If they dont vote for Clinton they will be replaced.

Electors from Colorado, California and Washington state all lost their state / federal lawsuits to free themselves to vote for someone other than Clinton.
edit on 19-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I meant that Mike put up the map. He hasn't duplicated your OP.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I meant that Mike put up the map. He hasn't duplicated your OP.

Ah ok.. I went ahead and put up the electoral map for quick reference.. you got a link to his thread?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
With pleasure;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

With pleasure;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks - added to op.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Is there a schedule or rough estimate on the verdict?

I cant stay glued to the webpage, but I'm excited about this

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I can't in good faith support either candidate and right now see that Clinton is for sure a blood witch who loves death and is the GREATER evil (since Trump Still has a chance to prove himself). I just hope under Trump, level heads prevail and he stands up to the Military Industry Lobby (which doesn't look likely with talk of endless warship and warplane production).

I hope electors Choose Trump. And I also hope that Scapegoatism isn't a part of that administration. Because it's the agenda of the ruling elite to scapegoat victims, divide the lower class and create sub levels of elitism so no one looks at the hand behind the curtain (eg. blaming (refugees, migrants) who are victims of corporate colonialism, trade deal globalism and regime change just like the Trump voters are victims and the poor/working class Liberals.

I hope a Trump administration prosecutes the mafia in our government and in our CIA, but without adding their own Mafia.

I don't like his stance on drugs, he favors the security state industry which is proven to not work, legalization will collapse cartels. Reagan formed Drug Trafficking Cartels and arms smuggling in South America Bill Clinton Managed his Arkansas Division and G H.W. Bush was CIA head who did it to fund violent right wing rebels in central America in the Contras which is probably the same network used today by BUSH/CLINTON cartels.

I just hope the rabid elements in the conservative party in this fearful environment engineered by the corporate coligarchs allow level headed voices to reach Trump as he seems very good at listening. This can be anything from the next JFK to the next 4th Reich.

There's a reason the media gave Trump 5 Billion dollars in free media during this election and blacked out the non-military industry friendly Bernie.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Great - thanks for posting!

Working from my home office today so I have it on the big screen. Just a few talking heads right now but I'll keep an ear out so that when it does show some voting, I'll go into the living room & watch.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Is there a schedule or rough estimate on the verdict?

I cant stay glued to the webpage, but I'm excited about this

C-Span had their coverage start at 10:50 am EST and it runs for about 4 hours.

10:50am
Electoral College Meets to Vote for President of the United States
4 hours, 9 minutes

Join us with your calls and comments on social media as we show live coverage of electors from the Electoral College in the states of Illinois, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Michigan cast their votes for the next president of the United States.

Add to MyC-SPAN
Add program to calendar
Notify me when this airs

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

With wins in South Carolina, Arkansas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee and West Virginia, President-elect Donald Trump has won 44 of the 270 votes he needs to formally win the presidency. Hillary Clinton meanwhile has won Vermont's three votes

So Trump is 44-3 up so far...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

www.270towin.com...

Excellent, thanks

55-27 Trump, 456 remaining

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

With wins in South Carolina, Arkansas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee and West Virginia, President-elect Donald Trump has won 44 of the 270 votes he needs to formally win the presidency. Hillary Clinton meanwhile has won Vermont's three votes

The electors that have been causing issues and taking it to court are from Colorado, Washington State and California. Those are states Clinton won so their attempt to vote for someone else hurts Clinton and doesnt affect Trump.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The electors that have been causing issues and taking it to court are from Colorado, Washington State and California. Those are states Clinton won so their attempt to vote for someone else hurts Clinton and doesnt affect Trump.

I read in various places that these Clinton faithless electors were trying to make a deal with Trump electors.
The deal was if they would vote for a Republican other than Trump, so would the Trump electors.
The goal was so that Trump would not get 270 and it would go to Congress.
I guess we will know soon how well that plan worked.

ETA: I think the end game goal was hoping Congress would choose Clinton re. the popular vote.

edit on 12/19/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Yes they were trying to upset the process to shake other states also... but yes, so far only 1 elector has publicly said he will not vote for Trump according to his state.

Arizona has come in - all 11 for Trump

66-27

Pennsylvania currently live on C-SPAN

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I read in various places that these Clinton faithless electors were trying to make a deal with Trump electors.
The deal was if they would vote for a Republican other than Trump, so would the Trump electors.
The goal was so that Trump would not get 270 and it would go to Congress.
I guess we will know soon how well that plan worked.

So far the results are in for 11 states - all according to election night so far.
Maybe the intimidation and death threats by liberals have not worked.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
What the blazes is this guy going on about in PA? Get on with it!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join