It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks tweets 83GiB Insurance torrent link

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Today at about 6:45 AM EST WikiLeaks tweeted a torrent download for INSURANCE 2016-12.

We've seen this before. We'll likely see it again. But it does make for great speculation, such as:

-Is it a Carlos Danger archive?
-Is it the final hand-off from a previous leaker?
-Is it RNC or Republican candidate emails?
-Does it even have anything to do with the U.S., or is it merely a coincidence that today the electoral college votes?

As usual, should anything happen to Assagne, we could then expect the release of the encryption key.

edit on 19-12-2016 by EightAhoy because: Carlos not Carol!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

-Is it a Carol Danger archive? -
Is it the final hand-off from a previous leaker? -
Is it RNC or Republican candidate emails? -
Does it even have anything to do with the U.S., or is it merely a coincidence that today the electoral college votes?

Possible , but not likely
That is most probable of all
Assange himself has already stated and reiterated that there is nothing "of interest" on the Republican Party
Probably not

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

It's the recipes for Coke, Pepsi and the Colonel's original recipe.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Yoga pong breakdancing techniques.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Wikileaks has been compromised. I thought this was well-known.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: deessell

Do you allude it was compromised by a state other than the U.S., because the tweets continue to be damning of the U.S.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: deessell

By whom?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Julian is likely dead.

If so, the Wikileaks accounts are compromised, as they would have released the insurance file plus the password a few months ago, after Assange was compromised at the embassy.

Until I see a release of the insurance file, plus an encryption key that matches previous iterations of the file, I'm not going to believe a word.

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
How about we floor-punch to some old hardcore while we wait?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
gizmodo.com...

“Pre-commitment” in this case is a references to a cryptographic scheme to prevent unreleased information from being tampered with. Essentially those unique codes are proof to anyone reading the documents in the future that their contents remain unchanged: alteration to the leaks will likewise alter those 64-character codes.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Which is why I don't trust any of the recent documents or codes as they are changed from the initial batch released years ago, with no mention of this from the wikileaks team.

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Highest probability is continued marketing.

"Folks, don't change the channel. Coming up another insurance file."

Next highest is a file from the intelligence community loaded with virus driven spyware. This will become more likely if a key is released.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Which is why I don't trust any of the recent documents or codes as they are changed from the initial batch released years ago, with no mention of this from the wikileaks team.

~Tenth

Exactly. When the previous poster stated that it had been compromised and thought it was well known. Well, among some its well known. Figured Id put that here in this thread so it could be better understood.
Im not so sure he is dead though... if so, the key would have been released.. at the very least on the deep.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

if so, the key would have been released.. at the very least on the deep.

That's my argument though. He was detained/killed before the key could get out. They replaced the insurance files with the ones they wanted released, with the fake info, and then issued new keys.

Thinking we all wouldn't notice. But even wikileaks failed to make good on a promise of proof of life. The people demanded it, they put up a poll asking what medium, we said video and they didn't come clean.

The only people who have 'heard' him are via audio, and a lot of people are saying it's very easy these days to fool a live person with sampling software.

It's been over 2 months now. Something fishy is going on, that's for damn sure. And considering they've all but stopped talking about wikileaks in the last month...

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I absolutely see where youre coming from... believe me. I would bet he will raise his head in late Jan.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I would love something done on the 19th let's say.

But, then again, I've been loosing some trust in Wikileaks for a while now. They had a lot more that John Podesta's emails they could have leaked. Tons of GOP material, they chose not to, for whatever reason.

That makes me suspicious. They should be an equal opportunity information provider.
edit on 12/19/2016 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: deessell

Source for this information?
Also this pdf is protected.
You can download it but you can't open it.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

I absolutely see where youre coming from... believe me. I would bet he will raise his head in late Jan.

Agree. Just a few mins. ago, WL tweeted that Pied Piper email from Podesta leak (#1120) discussing campaign strategy for a Carson/Trump/Cruz candidate.

So who compromised WL?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

That's my argument though. He was detained/killed before the key could get out. They replaced the insurance files with the ones they wanted released, with the fake info, and then issued new keys.

Possible, but I would have expected him to have numerous copies of the keys in places that even he didn't know the locations of, tied to a dead man's switch.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

I would love something done on the 19th let's say.

But, then again, I've been loosing some trust in Wikileaks for a while now. They had a lot more that John Podesta's emails they could have leaked. Tons of GOP material, they chose not to, for whatever reason.

That makes me suspicious. They should be an equal opportunity information provider.

Agreed. Even though Im opposite on many things politically than you, I like fairness. Im also not stupid enough to believe the " nothing in the GOP emails/info of any interest" BS. ALL politicians are dirty. You have to be to play the game. The issue is the degree of filth. LOL!

The weird thing is the Podesta emails didnt do much either. I mean speculation on here and places like this.. but in the general pubic, they werent informed of much. Certainly not the pizzagate and etc information. Its made me wonder what the point was.. and Ive looked hard.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join