It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feel better eat healthier - Prevent Migraine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

You believe pain is just there for you to indulge in? I'm quite sure nature dont work that way, what do you think?

How a migraine affects the brain is in medical reports.. This works for me, is it placebo? I don't know

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

What does l-Theanine do?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

What does our body need to create the enzyme?

There is a tradition in Asian countries drink a glass of water with Vinegar, why?

Certain minerals are used in enzymes. Mineral deficiencies are sometimes a reason why we can't make them. Also epigenetics can limit the making of enzymes, some people make more or less, that makes us all different in the way we must eat.

Vinegar is a medicine, it is acetic acid. How it works in the body has to do with why some people drink it.

Some Northern Europeans actually have altered enzyme activity, they break down vinegar into vitamin C and another substance which their body makes an enzyme to detox. These people actually make the second enzyme every time they consume stuff with vitamin C in it and then the second enzyme actually creates a problem in the body because it is not used because there is no vinegar metabolite. These people have problem taking in vitamin c supplements or even plant based C. They should be eating more pickled foods. That is one reason they like pickled herring and pickles up there in Scandinavia. The article I read just said a considerable number of people had this situation, I did not see any percentages, just that they knew there were some people who had this.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

What does l-Theanine do?

It is actually a mild dope. It makes you feel relaxed. I get relaxed from drinking Arizona green tea. I actually researched that years ago because I liked the mellow buzz that the green tea gave me and I think that would be the chemical that does it. I don't know if it has any negative effects at all, most things do have side effects of some sort.

It is sort of like glutamate I think. They say anything that dopes us and makes us calm is good for us, I doubt if too much is going to be good. Moderation is the key to anything.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join