It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After tomorrow this will all finally be over - thank god

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: Advantage
It wont be over for a long time. Some have worked themselves into a frenzy and dug such a deep hole, they have decided to stay there. Like many, I sit back, watch, wait, and collude with hairy men in clandestine meetings.

I have seen so many great quotes in this thread but yours takes the prize!

"Collude with hairy men in clandestine meetings" ?!

OMG...that's perfect! Is it yours or is it from somewhere else?

Either way - thanks for posting it!

Nope.. thats all me. Straight out of my brain for your amusement.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1
Get use to saying President Trump b17ches. I have lost all respect for the left in this election. I have never seen whining, subversion, and cry baby tears in the history of elections. It's pathetic and a turn off.

I have to agree with this.
I never used to consider myself particularly partisan.
I have historically voted for whichever candidate seems to have policies that I believe in for every level of government, no matter their party.
I have switched my party of record a few times in my life.
But after this election - my eyes are more open than ever.
I will never in my life be able to bring myself to vote for a Democrat for any office ever again.
They have exposed their true being, and it is nasty.
I may not always vote Republican, but never Democrat.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

They have exposed their true being, and it is nasty.

Really? You think it's just the left that's been nasty?

I won't be here to see your reply, but - I have to say. If you can't recognize the problem for what it is, you won't be working towards making things better

But, of course - you aren't partisan. Right?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

It wont be over for a long time. Some have worked themselves into a frenzy and dug such a deep hole, they have decided to stay there. Like many, I sit back, watch, wait, and collude with hairy men in clandestine meetings.

It was more than amusing - it was amazing!

Since I see no copyright notice © I shall assume I may appropriate it for future use. With proper attribution of course.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

LOL! I'm awake. Did I say "roll over and lick his boots?" Did I say "I love Trump and he will make a great president?" You read what you want to see.

Yes, this has been an ugly election. The media is so partisan- FOX is ridiculous, and so is CNN. And they fan the flames. But I'm old enough to know that the "leaks" and "unnamed" sources warp the information for their own agenda - most is rubbish. You don't know Trump the man, nor do you know Clinton the woman. He could be a great guy who will work hard to save this country. He can be one of the worst. Same can be said of Hillary. If she had won, I would have said the same to anyone who was whining the "She's NOT MY president!"

The point is, these very real people should be given a chance to prove themselves before the ripping of the hair and gnashing of the teeth. 4 years is NOT long enough to ruin us all. 8 years, maybe! LOL! Although Kennedy came very, very close! And he was BELOVED!

So,yes, grow up. Act like an adult. You don't have to like the man, but saying he's never going to be your president is ridiculous. He WILL be. You live in the United States of America. I love this country too. My husband, father and brother fought in multiple wars for this country. If you really loved this country, stop the childish division. You want to make it better? Figure out what you can do that won't tear it apart. Which is all you are doing now.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

It was more than amusing - it was amazing!

Since I see no copyright notice © I shall assume I may appropriate it for future use. With proper attribution of course.

Of course.
If you stalk me I may say something else amusing.
I always wanted a stalker of my own...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Well, Kasich of Ohio hated Trump so much that he wrote in John McCain on his ballot on Election Day. In Ohio if you are not an official write in candidate then the ballot does not count. So there is that.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I wonder how many Trump supporters would have accepted Hillary as president? But you get all crybaby when the tables are turned. I remember distinctly conservatives saying they would never accept Obama and they never did.

The Nation is divided. What are You going to do to bring us together. Your name calling means nothing to me as it was completely expected.

btw....I'm not a democrat and voted for GJ.

edit on 19-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It won't be over tomorrow.
Once the Electoral College votes, Congress will review the vote son 6th January.

The Progressives will keep trying to undermine and challenge the election outcome all the way to inauguration and then through the Presidency.

Is there an Electoral college live thread? Just seen a voter in Maine is switching his vote from Clinton to Sanders...

...also:

With wins in South Carolina, Arkansas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee and West Virginia, President-elect Donald Trump has won 44 of the 270 votes he needs to formally win the presidency. Hillary Clinton meanwhile has won Vermont's three votes

edit on 19/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Once the Electoral College votes, Congress will review the vote son 6th January.

That would have been an issue if the Electoral College had gone faithless. It was THE big issue in the 1877 crisis. But what would prompt a largely Republican Congress to throw out a Trump endorsement?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

To the Trump haters - it's over, shut up and get on with your life. Maybe even do something that helps make this a better country.

You shut up! You're not a mod to make the rules around here. btw, I own 3 businesses and hire 8 people so they can support their families. That enough?

Trump will never be my president! Just like the conservatives never recognized Obama. Trump is going to have to prove himself before I can even take anything he says seriously. Imo he's a clown and deserves no respect.

Thats a terrible reaction. I hope you become a millionaire from your businesses, Trump will help you out with that.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

To the Trump haters - it's over, shut up and get on with your life. Maybe even do something that helps make this a better country.

You shut up! You're not a mod to make the rules around here. btw, I own 3 businesses and hire 8 people so they can support their families. That enough?

Trump will never be my president! Just like the conservatives never recognized Obama. Trump is going to have to prove himself before I can even take anything he says seriously. Imo he's a clown and deserves no respect.

Thats a terrible reaction. I hope you become a millionaire from your businesses, Trump will help you out with that.

I've already made and lost millions and Trump didn't help at all; I'm not some kid with no experience; That's the advantage of being an entrepreneur; self determination and taking responsibility for the outcome.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I've already made and lost millions and Trump didn't help at all; I'm not some kid with no experience; That's the advantage of being an entrepreneur; self determination and taking responsibility for the outcome.

Everybody is proud of you.

Everybody.

edit on Dec-19-2016 by xuenchen because: soproud

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Everybody is proud of you.

Everybody.

Thanks, My past and present employees do seem grateful for the opportunity to help create something for their benefit as well as my bottom line.

We should have a "sarc" off one of these days.....you are one of the most clever people on ATS.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
your kidding right.... "over" after the Monday electoral college vote~~~~~~~~~~~~ Far From Over !

the Trump administration has to Un-do &/or Un-wind the 8 16-25 years of intended sabotage to the economic/political/medical/military/social/Judicial/Diplomatic and immigration spheres of government operation...

the realistic thread title might be inclusive changes to (hopefully) come about after 20 Jan 2017 when Trump takes the Oath (on the Bible instead of a Quran = القرآن الكريم)

It will be a long, hard road for Trump and the Nationalism resurgence to oust the 'Globalist' mindsets that infest everything #44 had his mitts upon... & I don't mean golf clubs or rainbow-coalition Flags in the formerly cherished WH

with the next 4 weeks we sit on the brink of both internal civil-war and international military adventures of conflict with Russia by a ~fake news~ narrative generated by this WH & cohort Democrat party

add this relevant article: www.thecommonsenseshow.com...
edit on th31148217185519242016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

What kind of a business do you own?

That's a genuine question.

I have a "regular" job (if you can call it that) where I put in about 60 hrs a week, but additionally I am a 1/3 partner along with 2 others in the ownership of a pretty large gym/fitness center. I believe we have 42 employees at last count (we're open 5am - midnight) along with about a dozen subcontractors (personal trainers). I've owned the gym for 8 years now.

I take my employees well being (financially and otherwise) very seriously as some have families of their own. And my partners and I always factor them in when making decisions that will impact all of us. That's all we can do.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

a reply to: darepairman

Well you said it a lot nicer than I was thinking. If we could burn tears the left would fuel the world.

Well, tis the season you know. Peace on earth, goodwill towards men and all that...

Great last sentence btw! Another great line for me to "appropriate" for future use...

Ya sure just toss me a nickel when you use it, I do paypal

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Heh. It won't be over. For examples, see the last eight years. Too many suffering from "politicalgottoberightus" syndrome here for it to be over. While most of America is perfectly content to simply have their own political views and spend as little of their lives discussing it as possible, this is a prime landing point for the ridiculously over political to bash each other needlessly over what is (and always had been) really an insignificant part of their lives.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Sadly, I suspect it is a beginning of sorts rather than an end.

What we currently see with the left was the implementation of a new approach to social conditioning/programming. The right is still being manipulated by the older, more obvious methods, but its only a matter of time before that changes.

Its sad because it is just a continuation of the same practices that have existed for generations. Practices that are used to subjugate the general population for various reasons. The sad part is that there are simply better options for everyone, but the new methods are both subtle and deeply embedding. The only way to dig out of the hole, in meaningful numbers, is to use the same programming to a different end.

Until then, I think we can expect this as the new normal. When people are manipulated in these numbers, full breaks from "reality" can be achieved. Then, it will simply be everyone else that is disconnected.

It doesn't really bode well for anyone..

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hopefully the worst part of it will be over, at least for the
electors. This man has been harrased, and threatened by
hundreds of Hillary supporters; to the extent of following
him on the freeway with a camera.

twitter.com...

Way to go Hillary - as if she was not already the biggest loser
politician ever, she is now - she has not a ounce of class,
not a shred of dignity left.

new topics

top topics