It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama has put in motion a second shot at blocking Trump’s inauguration

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I think that the CIA and the FBI should be investigating the MSM for messing with our election.
They did so on a much larger scale and more obviously than anything from WikiLeaks and whoever supplied the information to them.

The MSM hid information from the public and endorsed their own candidate choice 24/7 for months.
They manipulated polls (obviously) in order to affect public perception regarding the outcome.
They did this and more while calling themselves the "news".
They were nothing but a propaganda arm of the Democratic party.

Beautifully said.

If our government spent less time trying to control the American people, less time spying on us, patting us down and tracking all of our cell and internet exchanges, maybe they would have been able to see what they claimed the Russians have done, and maybe they would have even been able to thwart their attempts.

But they have already shown us that they see us as a greater threat. That they have gone rogue and have no concern for America or her citizens. Probably because their goal isn't to protect and save Americans. Their goal is to hold on to their riches and power, and if that means selling out America and Americans in the process, then that is what they will do.

They already have homes and businesses in almost every country, underground and above. Hell, some say they are trying to build their shelters even off world. They don't care where they lay their heads, because they plan to own it all. That is why the big push to remove nationalism, and for removing all borders, encouraging international immigration. America means nothing to them except for what they can pull out of it for their benefit. We know how they treat countries, and the people of other countries, when they want to take their resources. They have no respect for life, people or planet.

People better wake up and start asking the right questions. This game is near over, and not even a Hail Mary Pass is going to save us, if we don't recognize the warnings and take heed. Look at the top 10 countries with the largest oil reserves. Who has one of the last largest oil reserves?
U.S. Has World’s Largest Oil Reserves

We my people, had better use this last opportunity to stop with the ridiculous bickering, stop oohing and aahing over the fireworks and distractions, stop following the Pied Piper, and work together to save our ourselves and our country.

Please follow the money, and please use all your brilliant minds to stop this coming wave of destruction. Come on folks, you have the all the Lego pieces. Look at what they are constructing. The picture is right in front of your face. You just have to learn how to see the picture within the picture.

edit on 19-12-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Accidentally posted prematurely.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

The Left is pissing of Trump lovers, not America

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: burgerbuddy

The Left is pissing of Trump lovers, not America

Considering that majorities of voters in 30 of 50 states voted for Trump, I'm not sure how well that strategy is going to work for the left.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
It seems there is new LOW.. can it go LOWER

depends on how much fake news you want to click-bait on....I meant to say "read"

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

well, its not a strategy. You cannot lump everyone into "America". The left is NOT pissing off "America". Just the Trump Lovers.

OK, i will talk like a Trump lover...

Everyone I know loves Obama and voted for Hillary...I don't understand how Trump was elected. At least Hillary won the popular vote. America wants Hillary!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I'm not used to these sort of passive aggressive war techniques.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: loveguy

Actually, what King Solomon did was threaten to cut the baby in two and the real mother screamed for him to stop and to let the other woman have the baby.

At this point, whether she was the actual mother or not, Solomon decided she loved the baby enough to let it go and thus would be the better mother. So he let her have it.

The problem with this is that it's an imperfect analogy. If the decided "mother" does a piss poor job, we all suffer, including those of us who do not have any say over how the baby (country) is being "mothered."

That's a good counter, thanks.
Sounds like a good idea to put nurturing types in the position of authority huh?

If a guy can get enough people to support his idea- it's not really just his idea anymore is it?
What we've been put through has nothing to do with nurture, we've been caused to sweat our hours off away from our children in the hopes we get to afford a better life for them. The majority of us die before that ever takes place.

Now why is that?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

However, the policies that lead to the collapse was implemented under Clinton. I can go into details but why waste more breath repeating. Why don't u instead give me the laws that you think was implemented by Bush that lead to the collapse?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
It seems there is new LOW.. can it go LOWER

Trump should not be president, anything that can be done to stop it I am all for, but I already know I will be saying "I told you so"to all of you Trumpeters, and sooner than later!

Donald can say all he wants about Obama ,but come on the US is in FAR BETTER shape now than 8 years ago!

Hopefully unemployment will stay well below 9%, but its doubtful!
edit on 20-12-2016 by kurthall because: Add

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

This seems to be evidence of a hive mind existing among liberals. The entire hive seems to be attacking Trump. We better watch out because the hive wants to assimilate everyone, and it obviously won't take no for an answer.

I think you are taking the actions of the few and are placing the burden on the backs of the Left in general. Not all Leftists think alike and I would be willing to say that must of us are not wanting to circumvent the results of the election.

The way the Right and Trump supporters are handling this election appears to indicate that a conspiratorial, victim-hood mentality has become par for the course.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The way the Right and Trump supporters are handling this election appears to indicate that a conspiratorial, victim-hood mentality has become par for the course.

There was a video of celebrities begging the EC to become faithful electors. I think the conspiratorial victim-hood mentality is coming from one side and one side only. Not only that, but I think you are taking the actions of a few and are placing the burden on the backs of the right in general.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

There was a video of celebrities begging the EC to become faithful electors.

Ok. A video of some celebrities saying things is an indication of what exactly?

I think the conspiratorial victim-hood mentality is coming from one side and one side only. Not only that, but I think you are taking the actions of a few and are placing the burden on the backs of the right in general.

The "I know you are but what am I" argument.

Anyway, it is a burden they should bear. While only a handful of Leftists think we should alter the election results, you have masses of people on the Right that went full-retard. So much so that real conservatives tried everything they could to separate themselves.

So I don't think a comparison can be made.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

That's just one instance. Don't forget the petitions and nation-wide protests. According to this article, it's a lot more than a handful. The masses who went full retard are left wing.

Doesn't sound like a conspiracy to me. It just looks like a sh#t plan carried out by sh#t people.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

That's just one instance. Don't forget the petitions and nation-wide protests. According to this article, it's a lot more than a handful.

Millions of people signing a petition stating they believe Trump is unfit to serve has nothing to do with conspiracy or wishing to alter the results.

People have the right to protest and I support that, but it still appears to only be a handful.

Doesn't sound like a conspiracy to me. It just looks like a sh#t plan carried out by sh#t people.

Perhaps. What we do now know is that it has given many on the Right the courage to let the crap roll out of their mouths even more.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Perhaps. What we do now know is that it has given many on the Right the courage to let the crap roll out of their mouths even more.

For instance? What crap? An assertion without examples is baseless. It appears the crap rolling out of mouths, the conspiratorial, victim-hood mentality, is entirely born of leftists. I can turn any page of the NYT and see this. I can turn on the news and watch it. Are we talking about Alex Jones?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

For instance? What crap? An assertion without examples is baseless.

I fear that no manner of examples would be convincing to someone that is willing to engage in mental gymnastics. Regardless, this thread is one example. Obama is not trying to block Trump's inauguration. It's crappy conspiracy.

It appears the crap rolling out of mouths, the conspiratorial, victim-hood mentality, is entirely born of leftists.

Still going with the "I know you are but what am I approach"?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Oh, a thread on a conspiracy forum. I suppose it is an example, even if it is a crappy one.

Still going with the "I know you are but what am I approach"?

Exactly right. You call the opposition names of which your side is the guilty party. I know you are but what am I?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
real news for real people. real discussions.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Obama and democrats are failures at the game of life. Nobody takes their words or threats seriously as we all know theres no gumption behind what they say. Should the democrats ever start a real fight they will lose that very badly. In effect the left have become feckless caricatures of themselves and nobody is afraid of them because anyone who has ventured into the real world knows what kind of people vote democratic and why they do so.
edit on 20-12-2016 by JWallyUSA because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join