It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama has put in motion a second shot at blocking Trump’s inauguration

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

You really think I am going to watch those hacks again? Once was far more then enough. HA! They are more interested in scoring political points and sound bites for the GOP then anything relating to justice.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So, how does the hacking or even the eventual public dissemination of the emails prior to the election day change the outcome of the election?

It doesn't but they don't want to to hear that.

They want to keep believing the lies that support their argument and to push their agenda.

Just like the lie they keep repeating about Hillary winning the popular vote. Each report is off a bit on what the exact numbers are, but using anyone's set of numbers, simple basic math tells you that Hillary was not America's choice for President.

If you look at the number of eligible voters, deduct the number of people that did not vote for Hillary, you come out with Hillary collecting just about 22 - 25% of the American vote. Trump came in with about 0.03% less than Hilary but a collected the majority of the Electoral votes.

They don't want you talking about that. They want you to use the 46% because it looks better, and covers up the truth that 75 - 78% of Americans don't want Hillary as their President. They will use any cover they can come up with to try to discredit Trump, because it is downright embarrassing that Hillary couldn't even beat what they are claiming is the worse choice for President that ever existed; next to her.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

of course the democratic party is dead serious about stopping Trump. Have you been following the news, not the fake news that helped him to get elected, but the real news?

This guy may not be that bad as a person but he is a ticking time bomb and he has the sole clearance to blow up half the world in a psychotic jealous whim!

He is NOT president material, not to even mention the people he has elected to cabinet positions.

He is an adult child, I know this bc a close family member is one as well. He just wants to feed his ego and when he doesn't get his way, well...twitter is one of his outlets but soon he will have the ability to piss off whole countries...to benefit just him...just his ego.

There is so much wrong with the United States today that we elected a fascist to be president. If you don't understand why this is such a big deal, then maybe you need to get your head out of the clouds and look around to see why so many people are upset and "rioting" (I know you meant protesting).

edit on 18-12-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

how do you know what are lies and what are truths? You can't just follow fake news and decide..."OH, thats the truth bc it aligns with what I WANT to be true...so thats the truth and everyone thing else is a lie"

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

The irony of the left is amazing

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

A president who wants to juggle his own business ventures, capitol gain, and running a country shouldn't even be president at all.
Trump will sweep this under his magical rug of "o wells" and it'll come back to bite him in the butt sooner or later, just like all the other stuff he ignores.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

This report could be used to delay the inauguration...

No it can't.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

My only question is, "What's next?".

What else can they do, short of assassination, to keep Trump out of the White House?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Maybe their tenacity is based on self preservation and fear of charges of treason , these despirate acts seem so insane , there is something behind these actions , that will soon enough , be brought light.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well I hope this legal defense is bullet proof-literally

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

These people impose the problem on all of us, then dictate our response to their outrage.

Label anyone an enemy, a volitile buffoon. The extreme assumed and imposed on all voice of concern.

Looking on at the people under lenses of their own focus, as if we are like them.

You ask if killing is beyond me, bellow me, as it would be in an animal.

I say I would kill to save my life and gladly die in the path of defending my people and our life, as a man. Human, a mortal being no more justified or deserving of life than any other.

That doesnt mean human nature is any different in any social construct. We all strive to survive and overcome challenges to our existence.

How we say we see the world is actually how WE see the world....how WE would react.

Someone ELSE brought up killing. Yet I am asked as if I somehow validate the argument that I support some fringe belife system.

How about I am a OG, and I will hold it down if thats where it goes to be MY threat.

Language and trigger warning.

edit on 12 18 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

You really think I am going to watch those hacks again? Once was far more then enough. HA! They are more interested in scoring political points and sound bites for the GOP then anything relating to justice.

You seem incapable to say much else in your responses.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Well then it's no wonder your not being taken seriously on this subject.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Let the liberals tear the country apart. They will find that option was the least of their worries. An America torn in half would not look pretty. Especially when this whole charade was done unconstitutionally and illegally.

what the hell are you talking about?....what charade?....you had trump saying OUR OWN voting system is rigged for 15 months publicly almost on a daily basis, and you say the liberals are tearing this country apart? what the hell do you think he did for 15 months?...you must be a foreign plant

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
In the US a no confidence vote carries no weight. Tomorrow is the day the electoral college votes and one way or the other it will be over. I don't think the left crying foul will change it.

I promise if the will of the people is thwarted it will effect domestic tranquility and I think Obama should back off before there is violence in the streets.
edit on 18-12-2016 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

You don't think conservatives would be doing the same thing if Hillary won? Both parties have engaged in dirty politics for years. It's hilarious when conservatives think they're more honest and don't engage in underhanded political attacks like liberals. If you can't step outside the box and recognize both parties play dirty, they both have faults, they both have supported questionable and poor legislation, than your party affiliation has complete control over your mind!

Neither party has shown they take their oath seriously to defend the constitution of the United States.

-They've allowed our government to spy on it's own citizens.

-They've allowed corporations to take advantage of consumers.

-They've allowed corporations to influence and finance elections while ignoring the dissatisfaction of this process by many Americans.

-They've allowed corporations to continue to add additives to our food that causes cancer, increases blood sugar, and have other negative physical affects.

-They continue to spend trillions and billions of dollars on the military, overseas conflicts we have no business getting involved in, foreign-aid, overseas bases, yet they ignore the needs of it's own people.

-They've allowed corporations to send industrial jobs overseas and leave millions of Americans out of work, without having any negative consequences for doing so.

-They continue to allow working Americans to be over taxed, while corporations who receive millions of dollars in profits pay substantially less taxes.

The list can go on and on...

Don't kid yourself, both parties will do anything to stack the deck to gain power over the other party. It's time Americans take their blind folds-off and see this party system for what it really is!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Obama is doing just like the ex Honduras president who decided when his term was up to just stay in office anyway, even though his term was up. When the people of Honduras said Uh-Uh and sent the military in, they arrested the buffoon and shipped him right out the door.

And right after that happened, Our president Obama and Hillary Clinton went public and condemned the Honduran military for enforcing their own constitution which forbade that former president from what he was attempting to do.

That's right, Obama and Hillary condemned the people of Honduras for protecting their democracy against an attempt at a tyrannical and totally illegal overthrow of their democratic processes.

So what these traitors are doing right now completely mirrors that behavior. Obama should be arrested right now and jailed pending charges from a grand jury for what he is doing to our newly elected incoming president.

All of the MSM called the situation in Honduras a military coup when it was nothing of the sort at all. The Honduras president tried to usurp the constitution there and remain past his elected term. The false and fake major news services in the USA are still calling it a military coup, and have written it into history this way. This is the same thing Communist countries do, and it is mirroring what Hillary and Obama did when they responded to the situation in Honduras.
edit on 18-12-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

how do you know what are lies and what are truths? You can't just follow fake news and decide..."OH, thats the truth bc it aligns with what I WANT to be true...so thats the truth and everyone thing else is a lie"

Since all news have the propensity to be lies, half truths, or collusion, then I guess it is safe to go with, everything they present us is lies.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The hive mind?

Was this the same hive mind in action that was saying that Obama was born in kenya, that his birth certificate was fake, that he was a communist or that he was a muslim?

Now you're frightened cuz it's your guy?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join