It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama has put in motion a second shot at blocking Trump’s inauguration

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
So if the evidence of Russian/Trump alliance is found the guy that wrote this blog and the OP are fine with trump still being president? I am not saying evidence will be found but is that what their argument is?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Didn't Hillary already concede?
I thought she said she did not support the recount and would turn down the presidency ?

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I suppose the next move for the sore losers will be to slit their wrists.

The desperation is amazing. I've never seen the like of it.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I think they are taking this loss seriously enough that they will manufacture whatever "evidence" they need to accomplish their goals.

Lynch still controls the FBI, and I'm sure that she wants to keep her job. The only way to do that is to get the FBI to stop Trump.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Do you seriously think that she would not accept the Presidency if it was offered, regardless of anything she has said?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Peeple

not against it.

A wise man once said:
"Be careful what you wish for it might come true"

edit on 18-12-2016 by Peeple because: Spell

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
You guys keep going for the bait. Can you really not see how you're being played? They're making the narrative as polarizing as possible and hitting all of your political buttons over and over again to cause the outrage you feel which only divides the country even more.

Wake the # up.
edit on 12/18/2016 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
People will die if they keep pushing. Sell it how you want, but everyone advocating this will deserve a simmilar fate when things cant be taken back.

I kind of want it all to go to hell so there will be no rules as to how we are supposed to react.

I think it needs to happen. Reality is far and needs help finding its way into everyones mind.

Burn the city, save the country.

Burn the cities save the country?
You don't see this statement as insane?
If so.. You will get the fall you deserve.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
/grabs popcorn and sits down to watch the beginning of a good show.

If it gets bad enough I will happily enlist my services to the resistance if needed
Though I doubt 90% of these hot heads will be brave enough to put thought into action of the democratic process is overturned and the system fails.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

edit on 18-12-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

If they find some evidence of wrongdoing regarding Trump's relationship with the Russians, the proper venue to address such a thing would be through an impeachment proceeding initiated by Congress, not by attempting to subvert the electoral college and the popular vote of the states they represent.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I think they are taking this loss seriously enough that they will manufacture whatever "evidence" they need to accomplish their goals.

Lynch still controls the FBI, and I'm sure that she wants to keep her job. The only way to do that is to get the FBI to stop Trump.

Oh, so now the FBI will manufacture evidence when they couldn't for Clinton even though Comey seem to do everything in his power to go after her?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Lot of you guys are right. It seems like the liberals will tear apart our country to show they were on the winning side of the ticket. No matter if most of the states voted Trump, not because they thought he was great, but because Hillary was not a good candidate.

The people in a vast majority of states voted against Hillary. Trump was the lesser of two evils.

The Democratic party is saying the truth should not be considered because of a possible source problem. The thing is it is multiple sources that supplied information. Hillary lied or distorted the truth to government officials under oath.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Oh the irony...smh

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Divisions created through civil war rarely go away and dormancy is not necessarily permanent!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Let the liberals tear the country apart. They will find that option was the least of their worries. An America torn in half would not look pretty. Especially when this whole charade was done unconstitutionally and illegally.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The FBI has evidence against Clinton.

Bill ensured nothing was going to come of it during his secret meeting with Lynch on the plane.

Comey did as he was ordered, although there are signs that he did so under duress, as he did hit Clinton fairly hard during his press conferences regarding the case.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Essentially isn't that offering pay to play their way? It might not be directly money but in a way it's passively so.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

LOL - too funny. Obama himself said the actual election voting process undertaken on November the 9th was not compromised - PODESTA & DNC emails being hacked were the issue.

So, how does the hacking or even the eventual public dissemination of the emails prior to the election day change the outcome of the election?

Simple question.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I am a pacifist, I live at the end of a dead end mile long dirt road on top of a mountain in a town with a population of about 2000 hard working agriculturally employed honest folk.

And if this madness the far left is pushing gains traction I will be safe,but saddened.

Saddened that the extreme ends of both parties are willing to go to such lengths as to make the majority of us, the sane ones on both sides of the aisle who are moderate,not only ignored, but in the long run punished for the outspoken minorities "Burn the homes salt the fields foul the Wells" approach to accepting this outcome.

In the end we are all Americans, the election is over,let's move on.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Oh, so now the FBI will manufacture evidence when they couldn't for Clinton even though Comey seem to do everything in his power to go after her?

Please watch this and then tell us that you honestly think Comey did everything in his power to go after her. I would love to hear your rebuttal.
www.youtube.com...
edit on Sun Dec 18 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded vid Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join