It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama has put in motion a second shot at blocking Trump’s inauguration

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

A Harvard Law School professor, Lawrence Lessig, involved in the Stop-Trump movement, has promised free legal defense of electors who break with precedent and cast their votes differently from the majority vote of their states.

This effort, which presents a grave and continual threat to the Constitution, to domestic tranquility, and to international stability, is said in a nationwide media ad campaign to be necessary in order to block Trump from presenting “a grave and continual threat to the Constitution, to the domestic tranquility, and to international stability.” www.bloomberg.com...

If the effort tomorrow fails, President Obama has put in motion a second shot at blocking Trump’s inauguration with his order to the CIA to produce a report on Russian election meddling prior to January 20. This report could be used to delay the inauguration or to convey to the Amerian public and peoples abroad so many doubts that Trump’s effectiveness as a leader would be undermined.

The Striking Audacity of the Coup-in-Process — Paul Craig Roberts

The attempt to stop Trump from taking office is now completely running the gamut among liberals. It's included people outside the Democratic Party such as Jill Stein. It's included marginal members of the DNC rioting in the streets. It's included famous members such as Micheal Moore. Now it officially includes President Obama.

This seems to be evidence of a hive mind existing among liberals. The entire hive seems to be attacking Trump. We better watch out because the hive wants to assimilate everyone, and it obviously won't take no for an answer.

All of this is actually becoming a little frightening to me. To many of the people on this forum, all of the attempts to stop Trump from taking office have seemed like a sideshow or a game, but that is clearly not the case.

The Democratic Party is dead serious about stopping Trump from taking office.
edit on 18-12-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It seems there is new LOW.. can it go LOWER

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

They prefer for Trump to fail and for America to go down with him, rather than to give him any chance at success.

There is a meme going around that says something like "Hoping for Trump to fail is like hoping the pilot crashes the plane with everyone onboard.".
edit on 18-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2016 by ksiezyc because: g

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
People will die if they keep pushing. Sell it how you want, but everyone advocating this will deserve a simmilar fate when things cant be taken back.

I kind of want it all to go to hell so there will be no rules as to how we are supposed to react.

I think it needs to happen. Reality is far and needs help finding its way into everyones mind.

Burn the city, save the country.

edit on 12 18 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Obama eh? We'll just have to wait and see what comes of this because tomorrow is the big day!
edit on 18-12-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Can they be that stupid?
to think the US people would not fight this All the way?

oh! that may be what they want...

If Trump and clinton both dont get in.
would that mean obama stays in?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Wow you sound far out there. Ready to kill?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Doesn't it go to Congress when there is a 'faithless' vote, and they can select anybody they want?

I think historically when this has happened, Congress has voted in the original person (Trump).

Maybe.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Can they be that stupid?
to think the US people would not fight this All the way?

oh! that may be what they want...

If Trump and clinton both dont get in.
would that mean obama stays in?

Good lord. No matter what, Obama won't stay in. The most would be in a world of chaos a few weeks until they figure out who the President is.
When everything is stymied, it goes to Congress. They can elect Jeb or Jill Stein if they want. Anybody.
edit on 12/18/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Can they be that stupid?

Yes

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
go get some fresh air.

have a nice meal. relax a bit.

then... think, dont dance.

-- revisit your own thread on Jan 21st.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
pathetic

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

not against it.

+29 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Could you imagine the left's reaction to things if this was happening to Hillary instead of Don? The riots and violence would be worse than anything that has happened so far.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Obama/Clintons/Soros and everyone behind them are scary as heck.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
It seems there is new LOW.. can it go LOWER

only on jan 20th 2017

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
So, my mind is wandering, indulge me. Suppose it should go to congress. Who would they pick?
Republican congress, so it would be a republican.

I'm thinking 1. They would keep Trump.
2. Maybe bump Trump for Pence.
3. Maybe a big-name republican like Ryan or McCain.

Interesting thoughts if I do say so myself.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
that's all you people do is "imagine" blueracer
edit on 18-12-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
"grave continual threat to the constitution" says the folks wanting to abolish the electoral college, free speech and our gun rights..

"Domestic tranquility".. Where the hell has he been the past 8 years? The domestic divide happened under Obama's reign.

"International stability"... Keeps poking the bear and has yet to produce any evidence other than hearsay.

Peaceful transition they say... BS!

Didn't Obama already say in that last presser that the "hacks" happened before the election and that information was going to come out anyways,then blame the media for covering it too much.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
A tad deviant and imbecilic! Maybe they want to ignite something.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join