It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Podesta Email: Hillary has begun to hate Everyday Americans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

originally posted by: Pyle
Who dug this back up?

Is that how we do it?

Now I'm supposed to paste my postings here, over there?

I'll probably use that thread if this one closes.

The OP is trying to get people to think this is "new", but we are discussing events that took place over two months ago that were already discussed in full here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInitial

Sounds like you should have supported her. I think that if you have a "bank" face and "public" face you are being dishonest. Let's face it, the bank brought us to the brink, and we still haven't recovered. They socialized the loses, and privatized the profits. And the 2 faced politicians are in their pockets. If Trumps goes that way, I will be here crying on my keyboard.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Hillary's own election staff could tell that she was hating the everyday Americans. She had 2 sets of Hillary's she would sell, one to the public and one to the banks and wall street.

Just came across a new email on twitter feed via @BrittPettibone which shows the true feelings of the vile #Untermensch ‘sub-human’ Hillary Clinton

On Apr 19, 2015, at 4:20 PM, John Podesta wrote: I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans

Gosh I am glad she didn't get elected.\

Sent from my iPhone On Apr 19, 2015,
at 4:20 PM, John Podesta wrote:

I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says I'm running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion. I think if she doesn't say it once, people will notice and say we false started in Iowa.

On Apr 19, 2015 3:58 PM, "Jake Sullivan" wrote:
ttps://www.wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/4433

rightedu.wordpress.com...

The Feeling is Mutual Bee Itch !

link   
a reply to: seasonal

Oh. Now I want to hug you.

link   

She hasn't 'begun' to hate everyday Americans. Its just that more everyday Americans are becoming aware of her hate.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Hug?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

... They socialized the loses, and privatized the profits. And the 2 faced politicians are in their pockets. If Trumps goes that way, I will be here crying on my keyboard.

You're in for a bad hangover.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I'm not saying that I agreed with Hillary on her specific public/private positions, I'm saying that I think having separate public and private opinions is okay. Two separate issues.

I think we all have at least one area where we have distinctly different notions of what would be ideal for the one and what would be ideal for the many. It's part of being human to reach a maturity level where both are considered, imo.
edit on 18-12-2016 by MiddleInitial because: No edit

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

She wouldn't be elected by the banks, so having a face specifically for them is telling, isn't it?
She would have been elected by the US voter, to represent them, and I have serious doubts that she would be able to.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Again, I'm not arguing with you about the bank stuff. It's shady. I don't like her. I didn't vote for her. I voted for Trump. (I don't really like him either, but...)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Do have an example of what would be good for the banking system and not good for the public that would be a good thing for the POTUS to be involved in?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Why aren't you listening to me? Are you autopilot? Have you been reading my responses or merely noticing that I am responding, guessing at what I said, then responding to my imagined response? You, my friend, NEED to start writing fiction. Go back and read everything I have typed. I meant those words.
edit on 18-12-2016 by MiddleInitial because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

There is no reason to stop beating on Hillary and the entire DNC as long as there seems to be a concentrated effort from that area to be uncivil toward our newly elected President.

To question the legitimacy of Obama's birth certificate--especially the one issued from the White House, for heaven's sake, is one thing. To attempt to deny Trump the office just because.... is another. You superior folks lost to common Americans, and it hurts. What you display is a product as bad as normal racism, Hillary's disease, a superior attitude. And those last two words are the primary reason you folks keep trying to cut Trump down, the common folk elected him, for better or worse it certainly wasn't white guilt.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
That is what my responses are based on. It sounded like reasoning for HRC's 2 faced approach. If it wasn't then I read it wrong, it wouldn't be the first time I have done that.

I think we all have at least one area where we have distinctly different notions of what would be ideal for the one and what would be ideal for the many. It's part of being human to reach a maturity level where both are considered, imo.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Clap, clap, clap. Very well said. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

From the rethoric used it's clearly right-wing propaganda. No sane person would call someone "Untermensch".

You are correct. So , shows the mental state of one Hillary Clinton , yes ?
Concurred

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hillary really was the Marie Antoinette of the 21st century. Let them eat cake!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

As was/is Obama. When was the last time you heard one of these gems say something was to expensive?

Trump made a big deal over the 4 billion $ for the air force one, we will see if there is anything more after his inauguration.

I am suspect of all politicians, but will give Trump a chance.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I realize that this email may have just come to light, but it is dated in 2015. Isn't this kind of old news? Haven't we already been through this kind of stuff? I think this is what you call, at this stage, a "moot point."

There's no statute of limitations on citizens learning about Hillary and her corrupt and ugly personna.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join