It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Podesta Email: Hillary has begun to hate Everyday Americans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
what if.. SkankhunT42 is real!!??

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'm 3 pages deep and someone almost certainly has said this already, but if it's true that she did hate or still hates everyday Americans, could you honestly blame her? (For the record, I dislike & didn't vote for Hillary.)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
to the OP....who cares, I guess anything to distract from trump BS

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Really because I have more morals than giving traitors my attention I am playing "their deflection game"? Assume much?
Reread what I wrote about corrupt gouvernment and lies. Does that sound as if I am pro Hillary, DNC, or warmongering clubs?
I am as anti establishment as it gets.
And the headers are real, the context could be "adjusted" in a few, that's all it would take.
That's not so far fetched if you consider the effort Russia is making to build up anti-American sentiments through outlets like info wars, RT, breitbart, etc.
And where is Snowden now?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
Wow.. thanks for proving what hillary's eyes showed us, when she was awake.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Incorrect, I look at politicians objectively. If Trump starts to act like the last 4 presidents I will be here crying like HRC's are now.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: loveguy

Well I'm not the only one comparing Trump with fascists. guardian
And the cabinet is mostly white, filthy rich
With Tillerson who got the "order of friendship decoration", obvious Russian ties.
Connect the dots.

You know the best way to defeat your enemy(s)?
You become a friend.

It's no secret every nation's leader puts his/her neck on the line in order to keep their respective people(s) fed?
What's wrong if nations actually stop bickering about who's nation is starving the worst, and just work together and keep everybody fed equally?

If you asked indegenous people what has been their source for survival all these centuries/thousands of years--->
They ain't going to say it's because of all the gold they hoard.
They are going to say that cooperating with each other is what builds civilizations...

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

If they're Americans or western orientated earthlings that's treason. The way they use it shows different probably Russian "agents" using it together with the expensive baby that is RT, to steer the masses, perfect, proof and validation, hand in hand.
I mean given the percentage of people who think they are brainwashed by the mass media, you immediately run to the enemy? Ha! Rats!
That's why I refuse to believe a word they say. The agenda is too obvious.

Sure the US of A is in deep sh1t. If there was a vote for most disappointing Republic acting on the world stage, it would be you.
But the UK is equally there. Low, low, low stuff. Germany, also. You know why Germany is so filthy rich? Building weapons.
Drones, torture, prison without a trial, rapid capitalism, excessive, proliferation, exploitation, we're all in it. France too, I believe.
Point is we as a nation and together as "role model democratic nations" have failed epically. Gouvernment is corrupt, everywhere lies, no one to believe...
All true.
But still no reason to run over to the enemy, or side with traitors.

Just think about why the source matters. Exactly because who pays calls the shots. I can absolutely imagine, white supremacists, sided with the big guy in Russia after Obama. And they come on all social levels.
Edward Snowden is a traitor.

I'll try to keep up...

After all you said about nations being corrupt, you then state that snowden is a traitor?
Hide under mommy's wing and continually claim her repast is good for you...

It's about the people, we're facing a strong multi cultural white supremacist take over. I am loyal to the people I share a culture and interest with. My nationality is basically this: good people.
And Snowden knew whom he could sell his stuff to, before he stole it. Breaking an oath is treason, without trust societies are worth nothing.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInitial

If she wanted to be elected, she should have learned not to go off in debate, her voice is shrill, and not a plus when raised. She should have learned to smile more. Her disposition was terrible. She didn't want to release her speeches, and we found out why, she said you need to be 2 faced. One face for the banks and one for the public.

Other than that he was a peach.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Disagree. The email doesn't say that.

Sure it does.

Sent from my iPhone On Apr 19, 2015, 
at 4:20 PM, John Podesta wrote: 

I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says I'm running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion. I think if she doesn't say it once, people will notice and say we false started in Iowa. 

Use it once. Say it once. Anyone with two halves of a brain cell to rub together can plainly see that he is referring to a phrase used in speeches that Hillary does not like to use, "everyday Americans", not to actual American people.

Either one of two things is happening here: a) You are afflicted with a pathological lack of basic reading comprehension or, b) You are feigning incomprehension so that you can ignore the fact that you are, as per usual, simply stirring the pot for your own entertainment. I wonder how many people would take bets on which one it is?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Well I'm not the only one comparing Trump with fascists. guardian
And the cabinet is mostly white, filthy rich
With Tillerson who got the "order of friendship decoration", obvious Russian ties.
Connect the dots.

Trump supporters don't care, man.

He could shoot someone in the streets and people would cheer him on.

Just as Hillary supporters didn't care about her closet and the skeletons found therein, Trump supporters just don't care.

Partanship > Country

Defend "your side," and attack "the other side," should be the new motto for ATS.

look at the leader in the Philippines...people seem to like that he personally killed people....why not with trump....for some reason people like taking sides

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Sources?

And Snowden knew whom he could sell his stuff to, before he stole it. Breaking an oath is treason, without trust societies are worth nothing.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Well that's not what's happening, is it? Do you feel the push in creating public opinion goes towards "work together and keep everybody fed equally"?
No it's walls, Brexit, end trade agreements, hate against muslims/immigrants/whatever.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

If they're Americans or western orientated earthlings that's treason. The way they use it shows different probably Russian "agents" using it together with the expensive baby that is RT, to steer the masses, perfect, proof and validation, hand in hand.
I mean given the percentage of people who think they are brainwashed by the mass media, you immediately run to the enemy? Ha! Rats!
That's why I refuse to believe a word they say. The agenda is too obvious.

Sure the US of A is in deep sh1t. If there was a vote for most disappointing Republic acting on the world stage, it would be you.
But the UK is equally there. Low, low, low stuff. Germany, also. You know why Germany is so filthy rich? Building weapons.
Drones, torture, prison without a trial, rapid capitalism, excessive, proliferation, exploitation, we're all in it. France too, I believe.
Point is we as a nation and together as "role model democratic nations" have failed epically. Gouvernment is corrupt, everywhere lies, no one to believe...
All true.
But still no reason to run over to the enemy, or side with traitors.

Just think about why the source matters. Exactly because who pays calls the shots. I can absolutely imagine, white supremacists, sided with the big guy in Russia after Obama. And they come on all social levels.
Edward Snowden is a traitor.

I'll try to keep up...

After all you said about nations being corrupt, you then state that snowden is a traitor?
Hide under mommy's wing and continually claim her repast is good for you...

It's about the people, we're facing a strong multi cultural white supremacist take over. I am loyal to the people I share a culture and interest with. My nationality is basically this: good people.

Ok.
I see where we will be in agreement when it comes to public trust.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Oh come on please. How could I have a source for that?
Do you really believe he and his high integrity had the peoples interests in mind?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Who dug this back up? It was using the phrase "everyday americans" in a speech she didnt like. ATS went over this back in October. Here is the thread with it www.abovetopsecret.com....

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: RomeByFire

Incorrect, I look at politicians objectively. If Trump starts to act like the last 4 presidents I will be here crying like HRC's are now.

You are in a very, very, very, very small minority and one that (I wish) were more prominent in ALL political circles.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Hold it a minute. That is not what I asked. I already said that I dislike her and didn't vote for her. What I mean is - Do you blame Hillary for hating everyday Americans? Not a partisan question, the way I see it.

I also do not think Hillary is wrong about having a public/private opinion on an issue.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Who dug this back up?

Is that how we do it?

Now I'm supposed to paste my postings here, over there?

I'll probably use that thread if this one closes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join