It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Podesta Email: Hillary has begun to hate Everyday Americans

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
To say "everyday Americans" can be construed as condescending. She didn't like the term.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

If you knew the subject, you'd know they've been verified by even Google. Open up any of the Podesta pages in the main site and you can see about it. There's also a bunch of goods related to them being real int he Repository Thread.

I'm quite surprised to even see you arguing any doubts about the set. That's not to say there weren't any fake ones out there in the wild:
A Clinton Fan Manufactured Fake News That MSNBC Personalities Spread to Discredit WikiLeaks Docs

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

OK?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Hillary's own election staff could tell that she was hating the everyday Americans. She had 2 sets of Hillary's she would sell, one to the public and one to the banks and wall street.

Just came across a new email on twitter feed via @BrittPettibone which shows the true feelings of the vile #Untermensch ‘sub-human’ Hillary Clinton

I hate everyday Americans.
This country is full of braindead anti fact morons.
Who have chosen to have their country collapse.
So...# em.

On Apr 19, 2015, at 4:20 PM, John Podesta wrote: I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans

Gosh I am glad she didn't get elected.

Sent from my iPhone On Apr 19, 2015,
at 4:20 PM, John Podesta wrote:

I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says I'm running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion. I think if she doesn't say it once, people will notice and say we false started in Iowa.

On Apr 19, 2015 3:58 PM, "Jake Sullivan" wrote:
ttps://www.wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/4433

rightedu.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If they're Americans or western orientated earthlings that's treason. The way they use it shows different probably Russian "agents" using it together with the expensive baby that is RT, to steer the masses, perfect, proof and validation, hand in hand.
I mean given the percentage of people who think they are brainwashed by the mass media, you immediately run to the enemy? Ha! Rats!
That's why I refuse to believe a word they say. The agenda is too obvious.

Sure the US of A is in deep sh1t. If there was a vote for most disappointing Republic acting on the world stage, it would be you.
But the UK is equally there. Low, low, low stuff. Germany, also. You know why Germany is so filthy rich? Building weapons.
Drones, torture, prison without a trial, rapid capitalism, excessive, proliferation, exploitation, we're all in it. France too, I believe.
Point is we as a nation and together as "role model democratic nations" have failed epically. Gouvernment is corrupt, everywhere lies, no one to believe...
All true.
But still no reason to run over to the enemy, or side with traitors.

Just think about why the source matters. Exactly because who pays calls the shots. I can absolutely imagine, white supremacists, sided with the big guy in Russia after Obama. And they come on all social levels.
Edward Snowden is a traitor.

edit on 18-12-2016 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

This email does not surprise me in the least. I have said in other threads..... anyone not in her own perceived station in life was looked down upon and treated like crap by her filthy mouth and imperial ways.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I m so thankful she lost, I hope Trump lives up to his hype. If not, then I will be very disappointed and will be the first to hold his feet to the fire.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

dp
edit on 18-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

dp

I m so thankful she lost, I hope Trump lives up to his hype. If not, then I will be very disappointed and will be the first to hold his feet to the fire.

Why wait, he is filling his cabinet and advisers with elitist and fascist. Totally against his "common man" appeal of the campaign.
edit on 18-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: seasonal

Okay. So the commentator on wikileaks, a cooperation with the KGB, is Nazi. Or: that's all faked right wing propaganda. Right wing meaning nationalist white supremacist.
Like Trump. The anti-mass-media lying fake news "evidence" source.
Wake up.

You'll have to provide a link if you expect your words to gain any traction here buddy.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

And they can't be forged, right? It's not like this would be impossible to verify if these emails are indeed written by the people involved, Podesta or who ever.
It is. Just fyi wikileaks could have written this crap, or if they ever got something edited it without anybody to ever be able to tell.
You know how easy it is to forge digital "documents"?

And do you know how easy it would be to come out and say "The emails were forged and they were not written by us" yet no one has.
The validity of the emails isnt in question, the question is where did they come from?

It was most likely an insider but when you say "It was ze Russians" it makes idiots think there false or whats in them doesnt matter.
Everything theyve said and done has been to try and deflect from these emails, alot of effort if a simple "Theyre fake" would have sufficed

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Unless you have a time machine, we must see what he is going to do. He has already made more head way with NAFTA, Obama talked and talked and talked and didn't do anything.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Unless you have a time machine, we must see what he is going to do. He has already made more head way with NAFTA, Obama talked and talked and talked and didn't do anything.

I don't need a time machine. I can read. The record of Trumps team speaks for itself. They aren't going to flip flop like Trump does from being a friend of the Clinton's and a democrat to being an altright darling chumping out his devotees.

imo... Donald has already given control back to the elitist neocons. You'll see.....

Try reading some credible sources besides Alex Jones and far right rags.
edit on 18-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Sounds like your minds made up. Good deal.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

And they can't be forged, right? It's not like this would be impossible to verify if these emails are indeed written by the people involved, Podesta or who ever.
It is. Just fyi wikileaks could have written this crap, or if they ever got something edited it without anybody to ever be able to tell.
You know how easy it is to forge digital "documents"?

What would motivate wiki to write it themselves?
What motivated wiki to even start their site?

You act like you know how to forge digital documents...
You're not the guy that hacked Breitbart's Twitter then had a good laugh with your buddy's afterward?
If it's so easy?

I apologize.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Well I'm not the only one comparing Trump with fascists. guardian
And the cabinet is mostly white, filthy rich
With Tillerson who got the "order of friendship decoration", obvious Russian ties.
Connect the dots.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Point is we as a nation and together as "role model democratic nations" have failed epically. Gouvernment is corrupt, everywhere lies, no one to believe...
All true.

Just think about why the source matters. Exactly because who pays calls the shots. I can absolutely imagine, white supremacists, sided with the big guy in Russia after Obama. And they come on all social levels.

A traitor to the Military Industrial Complex, not the Constitution of the United States of America. And you're like the last person on earth that refuses to own up to the WikiLeaks. Even the DNC hardly ever tried to deny they were real, hardly ever for a moment, instead what they did was deflect blame on Russia being the bad guys (which they cant even prove Russia did it) in attempts to make the the discussion instead of the contents. Which you're in here still doing their deflection game while also rejecting the validity (which even they arent doing that).

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

a reply to: loveguy

Well I'm not the only one comparing Trump with fascists. guardian
And the cabinet is mostly white, filthy rich
With Tillerson who got the "order of friendship decoration", obvious Russian ties.
Connect the dots.

Trump supporters don't care, man.

He could shoot someone in the streets and people would cheer him on.

Just as Hillary supporters didn't care about her closet and the skeletons found therein, Trump supporters just don't care.

Partanship > Country

Defend "your side," and attack "the other side," should be the new motto for ATS.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

If they're Americans or western orientated earthlings that's treason. The way they use it shows different probably Russian "agents" using it together with the expensive baby that is RT, to steer the masses, perfect, proof and validation, hand in hand.
I mean given the percentage of people who think they are brainwashed by the mass media, you immediately run to the enemy? Ha! Rats!
That's why I refuse to believe a word they say. The agenda is too obvious.

Sure the US of A is in deep sh1t. If there was a vote for most disappointing Republic acting on the world stage, it would be you.
But the UK is equally there. Low, low, low stuff. Germany, also. You know why Germany is so filthy rich? Building weapons.
Drones, torture, prison without a trial, rapid capitalism, excessive, proliferation, exploitation, we're all in it. France too, I believe.
All true.

I'll try to keep up...

After all you said about nations being corrupt, you then state that snowden is a traitor?
Hide under mommy's wing and continually claim her repast is good for you...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join