It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Podesta Email: Hillary has begun to hate Everyday Americans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hillary's own election staff could tell that she was hating the everyday Americans. She had 2 sets of Hillary's she would sell, one to the public and one to the banks and wall street.

Just came across a new email on twitter feed via @BrittPettibone which shows the true feelings of the vile #Untermensch ‘sub-human’ Hillary Clinton

On Apr 19, 2015, at 4:20 PM, John Podesta wrote: I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans

Gosh I am glad she didn't get elected.

Sent from my iPhone On Apr 19, 2015,
at 4:20 PM, John Podesta wrote:

I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says I'm running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion. I think if she doesn't say it once, people will notice and say we false started in Iowa.

On Apr 19, 2015 3:58 PM, "Jake Sullivan" wrote:
ttps://www.wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/4433

rightedu.wordpress.com...
edit on 18-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Love Brittany P....but this isn't a new email.

FROM OCT. 11
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-12-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

From the rethoric used it's clearly right-wing propaganda. No sane person would call someone "Untermensch".

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

That was the commentator, not Podesta.

From the rethoric used it's clearly right-wing propaganda. No sane person would call someone "Untermensch".

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I realize that this email may have just come to light, but it is dated in 2015. Isn't this kind of old news? Haven't we already been through this kind of stuff? I think this is what you call, at this stage, a "moot point."

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Okay. So the commentator on wikileaks, a cooperation with the KGB, is Nazi. Or: that's all faked right wing propaganda. Right wing meaning nationalist white supremacist.
Like Trump. The anti-mass-media lying fake news "evidence" source.
Wake up.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Plenty of suspect and seedy stuff from the DNC Leaks and Podesta Emails, however in this case...

It just appears to me that HRC is tired of the term "everyday Americans" as used in political stump speeches...

YMMV

+1 more 
link   

Hillary has begun to hate...

link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Okay. So the commentator on wikileaks, a cooperation with the KGB, is Nazi. Or: that's all faked right wing propaganda. Right wing meaning nationalist white supremacist.
Like Trump. The anti-mass-media lying fake news "evidence" source.
Wake up.

DUN DUN DUN FAKE NEWS!!!!
edit on 18-12-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I'm not sure how this would surprise anyone.

She lost, lost big, as much as her supporters need to move on, so, too, do her detractors...myself, included.

Politically she's done. A national office, or even state office, is beyond her means ever again. Time to let it go. All of us.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I do not like hillary but to her defense the email was clear from the context of the email that Podesta was referring only to the phrase "everyday Americans," as he was discussing language for a speech Clinton was set to deliver in New Hampshire.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Yet we are here and you are throwing out some pretty hardcore statements.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Disagree. The email doesn't say that.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Yeah because gullible people swallow that out of context, or others like you, actively ignoring date and source use it to push their troll moment.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

There's tons of emails about along these lines (in the Podesta dump alone). Here's the ones I managed to collate (probably some missing yet):
HILLARY'S LEAKY CAMPAIGN TRAIL - The Character Witnesses & Ethics Files
edit on 18-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Aren't them podesta emails uploaded into a cloud something or another for ease of access?

I guess a hosting site is what I mean?

The reason why I ask is b/c your wikilink link ain't a functioning link for me here?
Plus, in case I have a few moments to read them in my leisure...

It's not really leisure time if I have to sic my dog on em? Good boy treats and all that.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Proves how utterly stupid they were for using a phrase that would eventually turn against her !!

"everyday Americans"

Then she said "basket of deplorables" later among other smears against the majority of voters !!

Total stupidity in action.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

And they can't be forged, right? It's not like this would be impossible to verify if these emails are indeed written by the people involved, Podesta or who ever.
It is. Just fyi wikileaks could have written this crap, or if they ever got something edited it without anybody to ever be able to tell.
You know how easy it is to forge digital "documents"?

edit on 18-12-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

It's been my experience that one of the quickest ways to lose all credibility is to use BS agenda driven sites to back up a BS agenda driven threads.

Clinton's history and Obama will be soon as well.

This is the interwebs where in 6 seconds, I could find a site that Hillary is the female incarnation of Christ and Miley Cyrus is being reborn as a Buddist monk.

edit on 18-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join