It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Lung Cancer

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I am at a lost for words. I wish I could say something to comfort you. Know that I am praying for you and yours.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Dammit, Kali... that's rough.

You hang in there and beat this thing, okay? We believe in you!

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

F$!#ing cancer!

In times like this, we realize how meaningless things are that we waste our time on.

I am going to pray for you and your health. The only thing that you need to do is to fight and have faith in your recovery. I sincerely hope you get well soon and this is all behind you and you come out of it stronger, so that we can discuss things on ATS some more

And don't worry, you won't be leaving anyone anytime soon

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Stay strong,you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Bless you Kali.

I say you're a tough cookie based on what I've seen from you over the years, you're also a very smart one so while I'm pulling for you all the way I'm confident you'll get to the manageable stage. Like you said, the science breakthroughs in just the last few years are amazing and are providing positive outcomes like never before.

Your positive attitude will carry you a long, long way. :-)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

PEACE be with you.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Now for the PSA part... Quit smoking! Life is short, live well. 99% of our grievances in life are petty and you feel like a dumbass when you're suddenly faced with the endgame.

There it is. Thanks for the reminder. Hear that denialists?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Kali, its hard for me to imagine anything you aren't tough enough to scare off. Im gutted to read this today.

Yup, prayers/positive thinking, all that. I do hope for the best.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Wow. Sorry to hear that this is happening to you. I hope you get better. At least I hope you do not get worse.

You aren't allowed to die, you have to keep posting here. That is an order.

Here is an interesting article to read, I studied the chemical apigenin a bit. Don't be juicing celery when you are on chemo though, it can block some enzymes that will effect detox of some drugs. Too much celery can be bad, it has some strong medical properties. www.naturalnews.com... There are some NIH research papers on this too.

edit on 19-12-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Here`s a vidio of a guy who heals cancer. Best of luck and keep fighting it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Not much of a religious person and I don't even get in to the New Age mumbo jumbo, but I'll send a prayer/positive energy your way, Kali. For whatever it's worth.

I've personally seen what cancer can do to a person and often it is their spirit that breaks long before their body.

Stay positive. Don't let it bring you down.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Kali there are a few people here I pray for every night...it will not stop. As of last night, you are one of them.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Kali -- My heart and my prayers are with you.

If there's anything I can do, I'm here for you. Unfortunately, I have a little experience in this area. If you need something researched, I'll give it my best shot. If you need to vent and rant and rage, send me a PM -- I can take it. If you need a shoulder to cry on, I can give you that too. W H A T E V E R you need whenever you need it!!!

We're a family here... maybe a little rowdy at times and definitely dysfunctional all the time... but there is much love and good will for all. Especially you. Take strength and love and positivity from the rest of us. And take good care of yourself.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Best of luck to you.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Kali,
People that argue with you do not necessarily dislike you. You are tenacious and make many thoughtful posts and defend your positions well. You are an asset to ATS and I hope you can continue to post as you move through your life's trials. I wish you the best and look forward to many interesting posts from your hand.

Regards,
Pteridine

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

I thought about the wig option or bald and beautiful, but since I can no longer easily do the beautiful part, it's the wig or outrageous.

If you ever get cancer, they have some great wigs. When I went through my own cancer, I had really long hair and lost it. I got a wig with long hair and it looked so natural, people didn't even know I was wearing one. They would act shocked when I told them I was lucky to find a wig with long hair. They had no idea I was wearing one! My hair grew back fast after treatments. I know this is a huge thing for women especially.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Im sitting here at Dana Farber, just had my brain MRI hoping that it's clear. I have an hour until my next appointment so of course I come to check ATS.

I'm honestly floored. This thread was nothing close to what I was expecting which was a few well wishes. Im overwhelmed and so grateful. This thread is going to be such a great place for me to turn to, to write, to lean, to cry and to laugh.

Much love to you all.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Im sitting here at Dana Farber, just had my brain MRI hoping that it's clear.

If they MRI'd my brain it would be clear.

Clear as in not there.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

.... I am humbled by your bravery and my thoughts and prayers for you are that every moment remaining whether that be months or many, many years ..you find joy, laughter and light.

Fighting also means living life fully..Fully present with an open heart. You are surrounded by the light an magic of life.

"Wild women who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night."

Dylan Thomas..

edit on 19-12-2016 by Indigo5 because: took the liberty of editing Dylan Thomas's poem for gender

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Kali74

Im sitting here at Dana Farber, just had my brain MRI hoping that it's clear.

If they MRI'd my brain it would be clear.

Clear as in not there.

Who's MR. I?

And why is he interested in brains?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join