It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Lung Cancer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I don''t know what to say. I'm the same age, with a family, and I often think about what would happen to them should that happen to me.

I cannot imagine how you must feel. But for what it's worth, from across the pond, I wish you all the best and while I'm not a religious person, I will think some positive thoughts and wishes for you. Take care.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
My grandmother survived breast cancer. She's been cancer free for over 15 years. My aunt had liver cancer and survived also. I've seen a lot of people get cancer. If smoking don't get you the city water will. Here in Detroit we have factories dumping cancer causing chemicals into the water. I've read in the paper how it's shown up at the water treatment plant. At one point I read they dumped 3 million gallons of the stuff into the water. I've heard of people that don't smoke and get lung cancer as early as 30. Don't beat yourself up over it whats done is done just keep fighting.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Bald chicks are hot! Think Persis Khambatta aka Lieutenant Ilia from Star Trek the Motion picture...

Just for giggles, why not try some alternative medicine such as Reiki? Science may not be able to explain this healing technique (yet), but it MIGHT help alleviate some side-effects and symptoms. I won't even dare to say it is a miracle cure, but I have witnessed first-hand that it is NOT witchcraft or snake-oil. I absolutely denounced it and denied that there was even a hint of legitimacy to Reiki, until I saw it (and felt it) in action. Sessions are not particularly expensive, and if you reach out you may be able to receive discounted or free service from a local "Reiki Master".

I won't be offended if you ignore my suggestion or think I'm an idiot, you have enough on your plate right now so just do what you need to do for yourself. There is nothing fun about being given THE diagnosis and I admire your courage to DISCLOSE this personal tribulation.

Stay positive and let us know if you need/want anything!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

I've had one friend who had lung cancer. Although he smoked, the doctors said it was not "the kind of cancer associated with cigarette smoking". So yeah, no beating yourself up.

(That was 15 years ago.)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

My best wishes to you as well. there is nothing more for you to do but fight and love the people around you as hard as you can. I sincerely hope you get to love them for at least another 40 years.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I don't think you and I have interacted, but I read this and dang I'm feeling crushed. I'm 34 and have a 4 year old daughter; I gave up cigarettes almost three months ago and am clinging to it. Not that it's about me.

Keep a fighting spirit as long as it makes sense - perhaps sometimes we win through surrender. Whatever ends up being prudent to your situation, I wish you peace and comfort.

Not to butt in with my beliefs/practice, but you and your family will be in my prayers.
edit on 18-12-2016 by MiddleInitial because: Just did not come out right

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Praying for you.

I know you didn't ask for "prescriptions" but I know one that I believe could be beneficial, and that's based in science. Oxygen Therapy.

A diluted (in distilled water) food grade hydrogen peroxide dispensed by a cool mist humidifier or diffuser (used for aroma therapy) while sleeping could be very helpful.

Cancer can't grow in an oxygen rich environment.

It also cleans our the little sacs in the lungs, where people suffering from emphysema end up getting their lungs cleared out and are able to get off their oxygen and up off the wheelchair.

I know you didn't ask for these types of suggestions, but I'd be remiss if I didn't offer it, on the basis of research that I've done.

I'd also recommend getting your blood PH to a normal level, which the oxygen therapy and nutrition can accomplish. The marker of optimal, cancer-free health, is an optimal blood PH level.

It's possible to beat it, not just with chemo but with other supplemental therapies and amazing nutrition.

Edit to add: A few other ideas. For Nutrition, consider getting a high performance blender and then researching anti-cancer superfoods and substances, and then making yourself a special concoction, with lots of curcuma (turmeric). Sounds ridiculous but even cucumber has powerful anti-cancer or cancer fighting capabilities. These substances can fire up the immune system and the hormones, and not only help bolster the body during chemo, but join in the fight. Nascent iodine - there's nothing that the hormonal and endocrine system needs more than that atomic substance, which charges up your thyroid.

I would like for you to blow your doctor's minds, but if you tell them about food grade hydrogen peroxide, for example, they'll scoff, having never heard of it.

So aside from modern medical science, there are definitely some things you can do to augment or supplement that treatment.

One last thing - exercise, even just walking briskly. Not just for the health benefit, but it's a way of signalling your body that you still have lots to do, which when combined wit superior nutrition, will respond with a whole host of unseen and perhaps unmeasurable (by modern scientific standards) new cancer fighting strategies.

Visualization is also important. Some kid once got rid of his cancer by imagining the white blood cell fighters attacking it in a star wars scenario.

So often I hear about people praying for miracles, but they fail to recognize that the Spirit, to perform the miracle, needs the raw materials to perform it.

That's it from me - please forgive me for ignoring your request in the OP.

Ankh

edit on 18-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Regardless of how many swords may have been crossed, know this; ALL of us here on ATS of sound mind and soul are rooting for YOU with all our hearts!! I know I AM!!

No matter any petty disagreements any of us might have here, LIFE is for keeps, and I wish you God's speed in your FULL recovery.

KNOW, you are in our prayers and I for one stand fully behind your valiant fight against this horrible evil.

May God Bless your courageous fight against this most inhuman malady! I've read the posts here, on this thread; I"ve seen you are a fighter...so now is the time to FIGHT! Fight this evil with every molecule of your soul...and we will be behind you, rooting for you, to WIN!!

I rest.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
BTW...if you ever need support, if you ever need anything at all, girl, just call.

I will give what I can.

I "believe" in one thing more than any other...LIFE!

GOD BLESS YOU, girl!!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

You have wonderful words of wisdom, stay strong and positive and I'll be sending good vibes your way.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

WTF! Cancer?

This is completely unacceptable! Stop having cancer immediately young lady!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Stay strong Kali. Praying for you.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I wish you the best of luck with a speedy recovery, stay strong
:-)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Jesus. I have had enough of this for the year.

Get better soon! Enough with the people I have just come to love passing. Sorry for the stress you are going through. See you next year!!!

Love,

TEOT

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Hi Kali... I am not going to tell you that you should try a miracle cure... BUT... I am going to ask:

Why wouldn't you try alternative treatments in addition to the science that you trust. The science didn't work,,,, if you want to try the science again that is great. But why not try alternative treatments also?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: gortex

I'm sorry to read the news Kali , I really don't know what to say other than send you my best wishes for a positive outcome for your upcoming tests this week and a place on the trial.

Stay strong , you can beat this.

The aliens will come save me

Ill put in a word to Astro for ya. But seriously I think there are alot here who may argue with you and disagree but still care about you. i hope you get rid of this round of cancer as well.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Positive thoughts, prayers and well wishes sent your way.

And I won't touch another nasty white stick, to honor your request.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong and keep that amazing attitude you have..I think it will be key to fighting this fight. You can beat this and I (as I'm sure so many people on ATS and in your personal life) am rooting for you!!!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Positive energies sent to you, I agree with craig732 try alternatives as well as chemo, it cant harm.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Please see the edit in my post and start researching it for yourself and make a list of every source of cancer fighting substance and then get that into your diet with a superfood smoothie. You're body will thank you, and at the very least, it will give you more energy to make it through this ordeal.

God bless you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join