It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Lung Cancer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

My team are rock stars

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Thank you

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10

Thanks, I do believe in the power of positive thinking.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Thank you. I love reading the sciency stuff.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I miss multi quoting! Thank you all so much, it means a lot.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Dear Kali,

I am touched by your openness and optimism. Sending love, peace and prayers for the health and happiness of you and your loved ones. I am definitely rooting for you, my friend.

I just quit smoking 4 days ago and your thread gives me added encouragement.. I hope you know how your actions, in happiness [and in pain, can bring more joy and good to the world. Bless you Kali

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well let me first start by saying F*ck you 2016!

Moving on slightly, F*ck you Cancer!

Kali, as long as I've been here, you're the one who I felt closest too.
I've missed our Skype chats, but now I know that life got on the way.

I am saddened to hear this, but also confident that as the fighter you are, you'll kick it's arse. Brutally.

Lots of love from London.
C xxx

F*ck You 2016!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well this sucks. I read a time or two in one of your posts that you were not well, but it never occurred to me it was something this serious. I'm so sorry. I'm definitely pulling for you. I hope you have friends and family near to help you through all the weakness of chemo. My prayers for sure started when I saw the thread title.

Bless you Kali.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

A mate was given until last December/January to live (no ifs or buts) and he's still here now. He's become one of some 98 people in the world being guinea-pigged on new medication and it's worked so far. It's not all great news because his remission faltered early in summer and the tumours grew by 2mm.

Abdominal, lung and oesophagus so he's similar to yourself and turned 40 this year. Bizarrely, he hasn't looked as healthy for years due to a better diet and his outlook on life is positive where it was always miserable before the diagnoses.

We'll be having a Xmas break in Yorkshire to get ripped as well as marking a year past his 'deadline.'

I could offer condolences, but examples like the above are way better for the psyche!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Hi Kali, prayers to you! You have strength in spades, so keep fighting like a girl and kick cancer's @ss!

Anytime you need to talk it out, cry it out, laugh it out or hug it out, we are here for you.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
So sorry to hear this. I wish you all the best. Keep your spirits up, can only help.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I am SO sorry to hear your news... cancer is a horrible thing for anyone to go through, much less attempt to ~fix~.

A positive attitude is 1/3 of the cure... so keep smiling!

If you ever get in a bind about it and get the "go home and get your affairs in order" speech, feel free to PM me for an alternate idea.

I listened to the same speech almost 5 years ago... my wife was given 3-6 months. (stage 4 leiomyosarcoma, 12 pound tumor removed).

She fixed it. Her new doctor fixed his own cancer (lymphoma, prostate, testicular and lung, all stage 4 at the same time). 17 years ago.

We've a friend who did the same thing.. thyroid cancer... 27 years ago.

The list goes on.

It certainly isn't chemo, in fact it interferes with it.

But the offer is out there and I pray for a science cure for you...

edit on 15Sun, 18 Dec 2016 15:04:59 -0600America/Chicago16th2016-12-18T15:04:59-06:00pmSundayAmerica/Chicago by GreyScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

stay strong and I wish you beat this and recover quickly...

I just turned 42 and recently picked up smoking again I think after reading this thread I might stop !

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Have you looked at changing your diet and trying the natural remedies to assist with recovery? I only say this as someone who has been ill for a long period of time.

Canabanoid oil works wonders (if you can get some proper stuff).

Good luck my friend, life is just a serious of challenges you have to overcome.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I'm so sorry that this is happening to you and will send lots of positivity your way. Wishing you all the best.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Keep fighting it until it submits. best of luck for you here, and yeah, healthy living and the best medical science can offer should keep you in good spirits.

And well, we all will check out one day, and that reality sucks, but no need to rush it. gotta see what the 2050s look like after all.

If however the cliff is unavoidable, well, I wont go into my experiences with ghost stories and the like but..not selling anything here but I suspect this particular life isn't the only thing going on. Thats for a different thread though.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Kali,

You can beat this and you have my prayers.

Speaking of cannabis, there are numerous legitimate studies from reputable sources that have shown strong evidence that cannabidiol or CBD, a chief chemical in cannabis, can and does induce apoptosis...cancer cell death. If youd like i can find the articles, most of which are on NCBI.

Cannabidiol is non psychoactive and is becoming more and more popular for its wide range of uses, not only anti cancer, but it also functions as an anti depressant, anti anxiety, anti psychotic...the list is long.

Take great care. I am wishing away those nasties

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I will not offer you condolences or sadness or miracle cures. I will tell you to fight it and live.. very simply. The cancer itself isnt terminal, life itself is terminal.. so now you have reason to realize it more than the rest of us and live noticing more. Living a little more. Loving a little deeper. Fighting a little harder. Listening a little closer.

Thomas told us to rage against the dying of the light, but I listen to Galileo more loudly, and Id bet you do too. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Kali, I've seen you around thru the years. Not sure which threads b/c I get around, lol.

I send you sincere prayers for Healing, and for Strength of Spirit and Peace of Mind. God Bless You!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I am sorry to hear that you have to go through this.

I am sending prayers and positive thoughts your way.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join