It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Lung Cancer

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Kali i am so bitterly sorry to hear you have cancer..you know that we are politically never in agreement.But while i have been away from Ats i would still read the site often to keep up with what's going on globally. I felt so sad when i read this thread.And surprisingly,although there were times when i felt like wringing your neck,now i find that you are in my thoughts every day.

I am not religious so i don't pray but i am always fervently wishing you well and hoping with all my heart that you will beat this monster.

I saw your post in the healthcare thread and it is a crying shame that you have to worry about this now too.
Big big hug to you.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Than you for thinking of me. There's a lot of hope to be had if research is allowed to continue unfettered. That's another huge concern I have.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Raxoxane

Than you for thinking of me. There's a lot of hope to be had if research is allowed to continue unfettered. That's another huge concern I have.

Research and affordable health care.

I am horrified at the cost of cancer care (no, I don't have it nor does anyone in my immediate family. It still horrifies me.)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I wish I could marry you and take you to Australia...all free, and even if it wasn't, medical is affordable. No where near the inflated prices that insurance companies force here.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Although we don't have free health care in Portugal, cancer treatments and medication are free. My father used to take some medicine once a month that would have cost 250 Euros each, but he paid nothing for it.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Haha thanks! I'm luckier than most. My grandmother and father live in Ireland, my son and I automatically qualify for citizenship. I don't want to leave the U.S. but I'll do what I have to do.

My state has great health care. I'm really hoping it doesn't get affected. It existed before the ACA and didn't change because of it so we'll see.
edit on 3/9/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
just found this thread and am feeling happy that all is healthyer with ya sarri my spelling is off, i read you are healthy...?

[SNIP]

edit on 3/9/2017 by kosmicjack because: removed solicitation

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

My dear friend, I'm SO SORRY to hear this bad news! I've been AWOL from ATS for a long time and just recently started visiting and posting on the site again. I stumbled across this thread,... and my jaw hit the floor!! We've been ATS friends for years, and skype buddies for a long time too.

I have tears in my eyes posting this, knowing what you have gone through! You're an amazing person and such an inspiration to all of us. Although I don't smoke a lot, around 10 a day, I've been cutting down on my smoking recently. Reading your posts have convinced me to quit completely!

I'm not a religious person, but this song from our youth popped into my mind and I wanted to share with you. I'm sure it will bring back good memories in some way.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Thanks PeppyCat!

And TK,

It's been ages but I feel the same... I'm somewhat, mostly, only a little shaky now and then... confidant that I'm going to be okay. I appreciate the love and right back at ya! If you flip through the thread you'll find some other skype buddies that were kind enough to drop in.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Still here and checking in on you Kali.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Still thinking of you Kali. Always.

And Zazz, that's a great idea...

Kali you can come and marry me and live in London...
NHS completely free mate.

Course you will have to put up with me so it comes at a cost. 😂😂😂

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Two marriage proposals. I'm doing something right!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

So who are you going to choose? LOL

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

So who are you going to choose? LOL

Me, of course!!

edit on 24-3-2017 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Up to three now! If TK is willing to go to the warmer side of Canada...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
So happy you're still here and kicking ass, Kali.

I know I'm not the most social ATSer. I stay quiet a lot, especially in topics of great emotional weight. But I am always reading and I continue to wish you all the best.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

Thank you so much.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Up to three now! If TK is willing to go to the warmer side of Canada...

Decisions, decisions, decisions. LOL Ah, just date them all for a while and enjoy fancy dinners and flowers and wine. You can decide later.

PS: There is a 'warmer' side to Canada? LOL

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

The West Coast I think... lol

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Kali my thoughts are with you. I am wishing for the best outcome.

-Alee

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join