It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump business connections might already be causing trouble...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: windword

he's supposed to be a billionaire, let him hire a good private army, I am sure his new connections in the gov't can give him some names of the best in the business?

LOL, I suppose Walmart could offer to expand their's!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

if I worked for trump in a foreign country, I'd get the hell out. your life will be in danger.

That's only if terrorism is real. If the whole idea of "terror" is a fabrication, and "fake news" invented by the government, to create fear and panic, so that the people feel they need the government for protection, and so the government officials get to keep their high paid jobs, then maybe Trump is unto something.

Maybe, Trump knows that there's no real terrorism. It's all fake. So, his many businesses and buildings around the world aren't really in any danger at all, and he has nothing to worry about. Just as he seems to know that the Russians are really just good friends, and not really at odds with the US policies. It's all show.

Trumps confusingly aberrant behavior can be logically understood by simply asserting the hypothesis that "privately, he knows something contrary to the public perceptions of the world."

That would explain why he's so confident he can run his businesses and the country at the same time, or keep his business interests, handing over day-to-day operations to his sons, but maintaining the name "Trump" and behind the scenes investment interests without any expectations of so much as a hiccup.

When a successful business man does seemingly odd things, you've got to conclude his knowledge is different from yours.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

When a successful business man does seemingly odd things, you've got to conclude his knowledge is different from yours.

and yet, when someone holding a gov't office, like secretary of state, does something odd, like let her files get hacked, it's unthinkable that she just might have knowledge different than yours...

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
this one is rather humorous...
they were auctioning off Ivanka Trump!!!

www.npr.org...

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
this one is rather humorous...
they were auctioning off Ivanka Trump!!!

Why not?

It's all property.

Moreover, "youth" is a declining piece of real estate.

Donald always retires his wives when they get too old to be considered a 10.

Better auction off Ivanka today, while she still has some looks, before it's too late, and the wrinkles and cellulite begin to show, reducing the market value of the property.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

his name on that building gives him an income, it wasn't a one time payment I am sure.

How are you sure ? Just because it is one Donald Trump ?
Needs expounded upon . I will be "sure" this is just another anti-Trump thread until you answer. At least I will give a reason for my assuredness . Because you did not give any form of reason how you were "sure"

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

lol.....
it's gonna be an anti-trump thread to some regardless of what me or anyone else says.
do your own research... or don't.. doesn't matter to me...
like I said, time will reveal the truth of the matter.
I might not be alive to see it, but the truth will come out in the end.

and by the way, I've seen alot of anti-hillary threads based on less...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join