It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change.org is petitioning for an emergency psychiatric evaluation of Donald Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

..... here are a few more stars for your post

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I didnt vote for trump so try again..

And nope... everything that happens in the next 4 years can be laid at the feet of the democrats for being so incompetent that Donald fricking trump got the white house.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

You do not see them out on the street defecating in public on a sign of hillary and then smear it out with their bear hands and then say F hillary.

You don't see Democrats doing that to Trump signs either. Please pay attention to the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I didnt vote for trump so try again..

And nope... everything that happens in the next 4 years can be laid at the feet of the democrats for being so incompetent that Donald fricking trump got the white house.

Nope; it's the Republicans' fault for not sticking to their core principles. (See how easy this game is?) The fact of the matter is that anyone who voted for Trump is responsible for everything bad that happens for the next four years.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
As a non American, i would evaluate the Clintons long before Trump

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Really? Wow...

And since petitions from change.org carry all the authority of a prize in a box of crackerjacks, I believe I shall go back to my afternoon nap.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I am not a republican either so keep swinging and missing..

You want to talk about abandoned principles... the party of the people couldn't be bothered to campaign in the rural areas they had to have to win... Democrat incompetence cost them an election they should have won in a walk. (according to MSNBC Bill tried to tell her where to campaign and the arrogant sods she surrounded herself with laughed him out of the strategy meeting)

But hey... good to see your still mimicking the party line... blame deflect... blame some more... I didn't do it, not my fault

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join