It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change.org is petitioning for an emergency psychiatric evaluation of Donald Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

What your saying isnt any different than the vetting of immigrant thing you lefties complained about. It also presupposes that you have an idea of what constitutes proper parameters for opinions to be taken seriously. And sort of out of touch considering there are millions of christian in this country whos ideas play into their actions as do progressive/lib/communists/democrats. There is no such thing as a sterile environment or vacuum from which ideas and motivations proceed untainted by anything.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
i am amused by the implied mental gymnastics that concludes :

mr trump = needs pshych. eval.

mrs clinton = fine

This is not about Hillary Clinton, it is about Donald Trump. Do you think his delusional statements about Muslims celebrating in Brooklyn on 9/11, Obama founding ISIS, his being ahead in the polls when they all put him behind indicate a healthy mind? Clinton, fortunately, will never be President. Trump, unfortunately, might be.

Except that it's pretty much common knowledge via Wikileaks that Hillary definitely funds ISIS. Trump puts some of that responsibility on Obama because he knows Hillary is doing it and is complicate. I agree with that statement -- even though I'm not a Trump supporter.

The polls also did put him ahead, the true non-fake ones. I mean the New York Times had to have their chief editor apologize for the false Hillary exit polling. He also won, so it's pretty plain to see that his polling information was accurate.

And a person making an incorrect statement =/= a mental health crisis. If your criteria for a mental health crisis is repeating something that you heard that was incorrect -- we'd all be in insane asylums.

So yeah I mean, Hillary definitely had something to do with the creation of ISIS and funds them, Obama stands by and lets her do it knowing full well that she's doing it. Trump won the election, and many news organization wrote official apologies for reporting fake polling data that put Hillary in the lead.

So -- you tell me, if that's the sign of a mentally unstable person? It's definitely not -- and if you want to discard facts, than that is indeed a sign of mental instability.

Your examples are bad, if you're trying to Prove trump to be unstable, then you should be looking at his comments that he makes about basically wanting to do his own daughter -- ya know, there is plenty of fodder out there, but you just listed facts that he is indeed correct about as a sign of his mental instability.

The bottom line though is, any politician wouldn't pass a psych eval, all they do is lie, cheat, steal -- they are all megalomaniacs.
edit on 18-12-2016 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
All of this nonsense makes me SO HAPPY that Trump actually won. Think about it, the crazier the Dems act now the worse that history will perceive them.

I've summed up the situation this way; Trump wants to help people who want to work. Acting out to "oppose" him simply announces that you want stuff free or nearly free....somewhere at or below a civil service job on the low end, or a rapper / actor / comedian on the upper end....which is a crazy place to be mentally.

I'm just stating the obvious.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Quite entertaining sort of like watching a Maltese terrier running around in circles barking and urinating at the same time

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
Does he really not need to be evaluated?

I'd be shocked if any president in the last 30+ years wasn't checked out regularly.

Sorry to quote myself but surely someone knows the answer to this.

Wouldn't every prez since the brain sciences got interesting have had to have some sort of testing?
Obama is the most sane prez in my memory (I only remember back to Bush Sr), and I would be seriously worried if he never got checked up.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ventian

It is a special time in history, America is now not just totally broke, its multi trillion dollars in debt, the only way that cash is still coming out of the ATM machines, is because of near zero interest rates. We are one step away from a "black swan". Trump will literally have to do a reset. Because if interest rates go up a fraction, businesses will go under, the housing market will implode and take the present economic structure down with it.That's the trouble with a credit based economy.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I am going to give you a friendly advise, from somebody that have been voting since 1978, if you are going to go paranoid, whenever your political candidate loses the elections you are going to be on antidepressants for life.

I will try not to hold your youth and inexperience against you. I knew my political candidate was going to lose; I just cannot believe that some people still cannot see Donald Trump for what he is.

In my years of experience as a voters, things in this nation never change much from candidate to candidate.

Donald Trump is the first candidate who promises real change... and not for the better.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

You noticed that, too. :-) I have to say, what's done is done. The only reason a psych eval would be a good idea is to inform everyone as to why he acts the way he does. Like when you want to understand why a family member acts the way he/she does.

For ex, even having been told during the campaign by a coal exec that he should not making sh#t up about the coal miners getting their jobs back---"For those miners, get ready because you're going to be working your asses off!"--- Trump ignored the advice/warning. That is some pretty sick stuff to say to someone hurting financially. To me that is sadistic.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
All of this nonsense makes me SO HAPPY that Trump actually won. Think about it, the crazier the Dems act now the worse that history will perceive them.

I've summed up the situation this way; Trump wants to help people who want to work. Acting out to "oppose" him simply announces that you want stuff free or nearly free....somewhere at or below a civil service job on the low end, or a rapper / actor / comedian on the upper end....which is a crazy place to be mentally.

I'm just stating the obvious.

I work full-time and studied at three different campuses (two universities in two different states) for about 6 years.

I can't stand Donald Trump.

You really have no idea what you're talking about. Just stating the blatantly obvious.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
a reply to: jellyrev

c'mon jellyrev...you know the right doesn't believe in science if it goes against their pre-conceived notions....it's all lefty, coastal-elite, latte-drinking liberals that believe in behavioral science. your post will simply be dismissed.

Get this, I have a bachelors in psychology, and gasp not a lefty, one of the few.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

I work full-time and studied at three different campuses (two universities in two different states) for about 6 years.

I can't stand Donald Trump.

You really have no idea what you're talking about. Just stating the blatantly obvious.

Problems settling down or did you change your major from women's studies to fairy dance and back again?

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

A sociopath can build a business if he has actual normal people doing the work, and him taking the credit (i.e. Donald Trump)

Everything that he has put his hand in directly (meaning, he had direct influence in its start up---- has failed).

The only thing successful about Donald is his brand, and that's not even his. He was given that brand form his FATHER who actually built the empire. If Donald Trump was Donald McFeely, or Smith, he would not have a penny to his name right now.

Donald is no better than the 40 year old mooching off his mother or father.

But go ahead and keep calling him a business master when the majority of his business moves is based off a brand built and maintained by his father. Keep calling him a master negotiation when he is always in the position of power while negotiating. He was never in a position as a brand where he had to compromise to bring about good negotiations, and part of being president is learning to compromise.

His whole life he was always in a position which allowed him great leverage in his dealings so how could he even be a good negotiator? A good negotiator can be in a position with least leverage and still come out on top. He has yet to prove he is capable of doing such, but yes, let's call him a master businessman and negotiator.

There's your dose of reality. Now wake up.
edit on 19-12-2016 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2016 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

change.org where any clown can start a petition. I can start a petition on there asking for sign ups to have the late Ghandi out into a mental hospital and get people to sign up.

You might want to start with a sligthly more critical view of your own party if you want to point to insanity
Defined below:

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 19 Dec 2016 04:58:28 -060016201612America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

You might want to start with a sligthly more critical view of your own party if you want to point to insanity

That goes double for you:

ETA: Since when are Anarchists "liberal?" I thought that was more a Tea Party thing: you know, down with gubiment.

edit on 19-12-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ventian

It's not just the liberals. Republicans are running from him as fast as they can as well. Me thinks it has little to do with political leanings and more to do with having common sense. Trump ran for president to stroke his own ego with the added bonus of making his buddies even more wealthy. I saw that from the beginning and his recent appointments only confirmed it.

Republicans think they are so crafty for getting a "non establishment" guy into office. Without realizing that he is one of the guys that has been buying the establishment for years. Good job for cutting out the middle man guys.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

your first video is from a protest in Mexico in 2012. the woman is a performance artist named Rocío Boliver.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
And once again the modern day liberal is making bad choices... I know several that cheered when Obama said I have a pen and a phone I dont need congress... now trump has that power... every thing they are doing to try and block, or impede trump is probably going to fail, and all they will have accomplished is given the republicans a bunch of new arrows for their quiver.

Idiots... it sucks your guy lost... suck it up and make the best of the next 4 years.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

your first video is from a protest in Mexico in 2012. the woman is a performance artist named Rocío Boliver.

You k ow better than to confuse a Trump supporter with facts! (That also explains the out-dated coding in the clothing of the supporters.)

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Idiots... it sucks your guy lost... suck it up and make the best of the next 4 years.

Idiots... it sucks your guy won... suck it up and forget about the past: it's all your guy's fault now. See ya in the FEMA Camp threads.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Like it or not but they have a right to think and say those things. And one thing is evident. You do not see them out on the street defecating in public on a sign of hillary and then smear it out with their bear hands and then say F hillary. You also do not see them wrecking cities or police cars and attacking people innocent people because they voted for someone they did not approve of.

In the end and factually you see them excising their free speech, they are not beating people up and they are not defecating nude in public and they are not destroying city's or blocking ambulances on their way to the hospital with patients in them. As we all know,that would be the liberals doing that sort of thing and it is possible to post hours and hours of that sort of content.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join