It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change.org is petitioning for an emergency psychiatric evaluation of Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: Profusion

If they were sincere they should have done this a year ago. But they were so sure they had the election rigged for Hillary...

Demanding a psychiatric examination of a presidential candidate was unpresidented.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Lol....yes it was. And so is this. Have you been dying to use that?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

The establishment will do everything they can to de-legitimatize Trump.

Trump has 2 years to prove himself. He'll either succeed or fail.

Obama has 2 years with a majority in the House and Senate, and look what he did. He sank the democrat party.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Ridiculous. He's the maverick man for the necessary job.

What job? Why is he nominating Goldman Sachs bankers, generals, and the CEO of Exxon to his cabinet? What sort of "job" is that?
Because he doesn't want incapable useless career politicians fulfilling roles that need makers and shakers! And anyone who has worked at senior levels in the corporate world knows that politicians never get anything done of any significance! Trump will create many jobs and will do a better job than anyone else since RR! I mean even an actor can do better that corrupt career pollys!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Trump is Trump that's why I like him, if he was a career politician with no sex appeal, no personality and just groomed to look good on TV with political correctness I would never have voted for him.

He better do not change, because his manner and demeanor is what got me hook.

He will do just fine.

Now how about giving Hillary an evaluation for corruption, dirt and just plain insane.

edit on 18-12-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
i am amused by the implied mental gymnastics that concludes :

mr trump = needs pshych. eval.

mrs clinton = fine

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I've been around for a long time. This business of not taking "NO!" for an answer first appeared in adults a few decades ago when people had their intentions refused by various authorities, such as clerks not giving a refund, when the person wanted one and so, seemingly maligned, the person staged a screaming fit, a tactic learned as easy solution to any problem as a small child.

It comes down to adulthood as a riga mortis feeling of , "I'm special and cannot be denied." Then when it happens when they cannot get what they want due to a denial of some core feeling they maintain, irrational behavior, thinking and accompanying words burst forth in all sorts of stylized tantrums. And so the spoiled sons and daughters of (usually) the upper middle class go on rampages.

Strangely, one word that they constantly use against others is the all encompassing word of "hate." Surprisingly, that word best describes their behaviors but it is best set forth with preliminary qualifiers of a "infantile and irrational" hatred of anything they disagree with.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

This is not about anyone but Trump. His mental health is a serious concern.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

The thing is, none of them are in a position to order nuclear retaliation because a foreign leader tweeted that they are a "clumsy amateur." Trump is. His mental health can cost us blood and treasure.

how ignorant are you? ever heard of the two man rule?

Only the President can direct the use of nuclear weapons, including the Single Integrated Operational Plan (SIOP). While the President does have unilateral authority as commander-in-chief to order that nuclear weapons be used for any reason at any time, the actual procedures and technical systems in place for authorizing the execution of a launch order requires a secondary confirmation under a two-man rule, as the President's order is subject to secondary confirmation by the Secretary of Defense. If the Secretary of Defense does not concur, then the President may in his sole discretion fire the Secretary. The Secretary of Defense has legal authority to approve the order, but cannot veto it.[2][3][4]
National Command Authority
you do realize that he can't just willy nilly launch without the chain of command right. plus there's the secretary of defense, the chief of staff, the officer carrying the football, the DOD, plus many officers further down the line that can refuse to follow an unlawful order.

your use of hyperbole is amazingly untrue. by the time it took to fire the secretary of defense and replace him, or even before that, everyone that could execute the order as a second would know as you put it he is retaliating to a twit.

edit on 18-12-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
i am amused by the implied mental gymnastics that concludes :

mr trump = needs pshych. eval.

mrs clinton = fine

This is not about Hillary Clinton, it is about Donald Trump. Do you think his delusional statements about Muslims celebrating in Brooklyn on 9/11, Obama founding ISIS, his being ahead in the polls when they all put him behind indicate a healthy mind? Clinton, fortunately, will never be President. Trump, unfortunately, might be.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Who nominates the Secretary of Defense? Oh yeah, the madman.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

FFS - stop being a delusional muppet - what do you think the objective of these wingnits is " president pence " ? because thats what they will actually get

they THINK that dissbaring trump = " president clinton " - which just goes to show who the inasne ones really are

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Indeed, I was far more concerned when Bush was POTUS.

And, while the US seems to have voted for yet another intellectual pygmy, I am at least relieved that they chose not to vote for the mainstream, bellicose, hot-headed alternative.

Everyone realises that the POTUS is not the Puppet Master anyway, that he himself is subject to the faceless figures in high office who control and coordinate Western politics, for whom he is merely the figurehead.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I am going to give you a friendly advise, from somebody that have been voting since 1978, if you are going to go paranoid, whenever your political candidate loses the elections you are going to be on antidepressants for life.

In my years of experience as a voters, things in this nation never change much from candidate to candidate.

So take a deep breath, find some mental engaging hobby and try again in 4 years.

You will be better, invigorated, empowered and with more meaning in life than just worrying yourself to death.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The establishment will do everything they can to de-legitimatize Trump.

Trump has 2 years to prove himself. He'll either succeed or fail.

Obama has 2 years with a majority in the House and Senate, and look what he did. He sank the democrat party.

Even Michelle says there ain't no mo hope.

She admits they screwed it all up.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Who nominates the Secretary of Defense? Oh yeah, the madman.

and you don't know a damn thing about their mental fitness, or trumps for all that matter. all you know is the show he puts on.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

enough to qualify him for the highest office in the land

There you go again with your Trump vitriol...an educated man like you should know that the Federal Reserve controls the daily affairs of the USA...printing dollars out of thin air

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I think we need emergency evaluation for those calling for emergency evaluation of others.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
lets have a little mind exercise on this.
lets say Trump agreed to be evaluated but says that after all of the attempts to have his election nullified he will only do so using his own doctor.... Would that be considered by those calling for a mental health evaluation satisfactory?
Of course not, They would want their own doctor to be used.
So then it would have to be a panel of doctors and the argument would be about majority/unanimous

The whole idea would be nothing but a useless, go nowhere,.... waste of time.

The people vote, The House represents the people. The Senate represents the states.... and the president represents the nation..... just when did a president become the ruler of those he represents... his job is to explain the crazy things we do to the rest of the world

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Another Democrat crazy nut idea

They must want Pence in the White House !!

edit on Dec-18-2016 by xuenchen because: classifiedatthetime

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join