It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change.org is petitioning for an emergency psychiatric evaluation of Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

New York Mental Hygiene Law 9.39(a) provides for emergency mental health evaluations for "any person alleged to have a mental illness for which immediate observation, care, and treatment in a hospital is appropriate and which is likely to result in serious harm to himself or others. 'Likelihood to result in serious harm' as used in this article shall mean... a substantial risk of physical harm to other persons as manifested by homicidal or other violent behavior by which others are placed in reasonable fear of serious physical harm."

If, as has been alleged, Donald Trump is suffering from a serious psychiatric disorder, it will be essential for the Electoral College, the U.S. Congress, and the American people to be made aware of that fact as soon as possible, certainly before he can be inaugurated as President of the United States. We therefore request that an emergency mental health evaluation be ordered and conducted at the earliest opportunity.

Order an emergency psychiatric evaluation of Donald Trump

It's good to see creative thinking isn't dead.

It looks like The New Yorker missed a way to oppose Donald Trump.

The New Yorker: Nine Ways to Oppose Donald Trump

I'm sure we'll see even more things such as the above in the coming months.

I don't recall anyone calling for a psychological evaluation of George W. Bush when he was POTUS. I believe the following video demonstrates that he was quite insane.

www.youtube.com...

Once again people demonstrate their lack of values. Illegal wars that lead to millions of deaths aren't a problem, but giving the 'wrong' person a chance to be POTUS is out of the question.
edit on 18-12-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
That's ok. I am sure Trump is unfit to be president and etc etc etc (insert your excuse of why Trump is evil). Libtards will steal the election and like us normal folk we will be back on here to discuss the downfall of the United States and how we are all slaves to the system either way.

You can say what you want but at the end of the day you will take your butt and get up the next morning and resume the work day because no one has a spine or inclination to lift a finger to voice their opposition.

I am here to watch the world burn.

edit on 18-12-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I hope 1,000,000 Trump supporters sign-on as 'Merry Christmas', 'Donald Trump', or 'Cry Baby'.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Unfortunately it's too late. Enough people thought that Trump's bizarre, irrational, delusional, and just mean-spirited behavior was "normal" enough to qualify him for the highest office in the land. Thanks to the democratic process, crazy is now "the new normal."

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Get him help! Get him help!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

It's good to see creative thinking isn't dead.

its already been attempted

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Some guy making a petition on Change.org with less than 6500 "signatures".

Also, change.org is 100% meaningless even if you had 10,000,000 signatures.

Satire OP? Sorry if it is, it's going over my head.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I have seen a few people on television these past few weeks....celebrities, some politicians and a whole bunch of snowflakes, who really need a good evaluation.
The over reacting to the result of an election is not healthy. This utter certainty that the world will end, the genuine fear that life is going to crash and everyone is in certain danger..... is kinda sad...... and the lengths that the fear mongers are willing to go to to get their way and feel "safe".... it does not bode well. It makes me question their ability to handle the adversities that the younger ones of them will surely encounter as they progress through life.
Not everyone gets a ribbon...... is a bitter pill to swallow.... and a lesson that should have been learned at a very young age so that as adults it doesnt sting so much

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

I have seen a few people on television these past few weeks....celebrities, some politicians and a whole bunch of snowflakes, who really need a good evaluation.

The thing is, none of them are in a position to order nuclear retaliation because a foreign leader tweeted that they are a "clumsy amateur." Trump is. His mental health can cost us blood and treasure.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

It's scary to think about, but this is the first time many of these people have ever lost anything. Overly pampered and neutered to the point of being completely detached from reality itself. Participation awards, internet hug boxes, common core, and reality television 24/7. It scares me to think just how easily these people could be manipulated and made to do whatever.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

His mental health can cost us blood and treasure.

Hypothetically speaking.... of course!

Unlike the establishment goons with a long track record of having done just that, for decades!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy

His mental health can cost us blood and treasure.

Hypothetically speaking.... of course!

Unlike the establishment goons with a long track record of having done just that, for decades!

Ridiculous. He's the maverick man for the necessary job.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ventian

It's scary to think about, but this is the first time many of these people have ever lost anything. Overly pampered and neutered to the point of being completely detached from reality itself. Participation awards, internet hug boxes, common core, and reality television 24/7. It scares me to think just how easily these people could be manipulated and made to do whatever.

This is a perfect description of President Elect Trump. Think about it.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Wait. After everything we've seenthe past few weeks, people are actually buying this?

Lel, the gullible masses.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Ridiculous. He's the maverick man for the necessary job.

What job? Why is he nominating Goldman Sachs bankers, generals, and the CEO of Exxon to his cabinet? What sort of "job" is that?
edit on 18-12-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The only ones who need psychiatric evaluations/therapy, are the liberal snowflakes who continue having mental breakdowns and tantrums over Trump's win.
edit on 18-12-2016 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vechthaan
Wait. After everything we've seenthe past few weeks, people are actually buying this?

Lel, the gullible masses.

Buying what? People bought into "pizzagate," "Hillary has a double," "Hillary's doctors are being murdered," etc, etc. People are boundlessly credulous: just look who they handed the nuclear codes to.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
The only ones who need psychiatric therapy, are the liberal snowflakes who continue having mental breakdowns and tantrums over Trump's win.

That's true. The people who voted for Trump are just ignorant and close minded. There's nothing psychiatry can do for them.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Oh, no doubt. He has been riding the cult of personality, much like Obama in '08. But the level of insecurity around the liberal base this year has taken it to an entirely different level. You can see just how sheltered these people have been. Any break in their reality sends them into a fight or flight type of frenzy. I am hoping there are people in distinguished fields taking notes right now, this is a really special time in history for the study of the human species.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

If they were sincere they should have done this a year ago. But they were so sure they had the election rigged for Hillary...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join