It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did George HW Bush Threaten to Kill Donald Trump during GOP Debate in Houston?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I would like to point out also, from the clip, that it seemed to please Bush to have made it and thus wasn't a "cut" "get me off the camera" gesture which would be with a certain annoyance.

Barbara was also apparently worked up in disgust and was making the same eye contact, along the same line of sight, as can be seen in the thumbnail.

It was the two of them, signalling to someone in particular, and according to witnesses, that person was Donald Trump and he isn't about to forget something like that very quickly.

How powerful can Bush's network still be? ... it would made for an interesting study to try to find out, as Bannon charts the tree(s), so as to perfectly understand the lay of the battlefield knowing both one's self and one's enemy and thus winning every battle in the tents before its ever fought.

edit on 19-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlbanArthur

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
It doesn't matter the source

Really?

You guys trust CNN now?

"CNN. The most trusted name in news." (said like Darth Vader)

or did they do away with that slogan?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Praying for he and his wife who have been hospitalized.

I pray for their mercy, oh Lord Jesus Christ (it's important to be specific) and father of all things great and small including your good son.

They did not know what they were doing, or even if they did are we not all in need of God's mercy and grace?

In forgiving as we have been forgiven all is forgiven and the world is born anew.

History doesn't matter. It's what God has written in the Book of Life that counts.

And believe it or not, I pray that they be included in it and that they find God's mercy and grace in their final days, whenever that might be according to God's will (never our own).

This is the greater transcendent truth of Christian love - is that it prays for and weeps for the enemy or the evil, the wicked and the foolish, and in so doing binds the evil one while saving the human world that God so loves that He included it, and the son, and me, and George and Barbara.

He stood in for us you see and took a stand, not just for what's right, but what is ultimately the most loving.

I've been taught by Him that in so doing I am counted as a son of God, as is the one who finds God's mercy and love.

To them, I would say - it's going to be ok no matter what happens.

Jesus saves.

Now that's power when we're dealing with the one who has the power to either condemn us, or to forgive and include us in a familial hug.

I had and still have, I believe, a very very powerful mother, a saint in heaven if you will.

I pray not only that they find and experience the love of Jesus, but that they might also be met with the love of Kay as well.

You can't pray for someone really, unless you're willing to go all out! LOL (with tears).

Repay them in kindness oh Lord, and teach them the depths and breadths of your love and power and might, which was hidden in apparent weakness.

Forgive us for not understanding clearly the nature of your loving ways and loving kindness even in spite of ourselves, as well as the capacity for your potential wrath (the beginning of wisdom).

Forgive us heavenly father our trespasses, as we forgive those who've trespassed against us. In the holy name of Jesus Christ son of God, amen, and amen.

Thank you for extending to us the shelter of your own right arm, and the embrace of both of them (no devil or "left hand path" laying around or hidden).

And while we're at it, please bring all black magic and sorcery and wickedness in high and low places to an end. No more sacrifice. "I ask for mercy, not sacrifice" he said, on more than one occasion as if to stress the point.

Oh God is good, God is great, who do we appreciate?! Yayyyyy God! (a little mantra my mom and I did, even while she was dying).

Grace upon grace upon grace.

It's even more graceful, and valuable when it comes even in spite of ourselves, unconditionally, and it has the power to change everything because "when the hearts of men change, kingdoms change" (John the Baptist, the Initiator).

It's never too late to embrace an idea who's time has come, especially when it awaits us all with opened arms!

edit on 18-1-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

<< 1  2  3   >>

join