It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore calls for protesting, obstructing, disrupting, civil disobedience over election

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It wasn't Breaking News, but so good of you to come up with a post and image just for me.

You got 2 stars, I wonder if a third sheeple will come along and actually think anyone thought it was breaking news.
Good star ploy there.

Star ploy? Look at my star count, does it look like even 50 stars would make any difference?

My little meme there is to rip on this ovekill fake hair on fire 'OMG RUN FOR YOUR LIVES RUSSIA HAS THE HAX N THE PROPERAGANDA BRING ON DEM CENSOARS!' routine you guys have been doing.

This whole overkill routine is a perfect example of nuking the fridge, where I crafted that two-fold meme image for a huge piece I've been workering on covering the fake news subject, but couldnt resist leaking it last night.

My words usually get more stars than my embeds, so if it were stars I were after rather than a cheap laugh I'd have typed you into the abyss.

edit on 18-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Do you live here? If you do you should move.

I am not a sticker or meme sort of person. Anyone who adds the word PLUS for no reason is about 15 or never finished high school. Wikileaks can say whatever they want. It is probable Wikileaks got this from the Russian government. It is possible it was internal, but I doubt it.

When you resort to personal attacks you have basically conceded your point...
. So I'm an uneducated 15 year old and everyone else are sheeples.

A personal attack is committed when a person substitutes abusive remarks for evidence when attacking another person's claim or claims. This line of "reasoning" is fallacious because the attack is directed at the person making the claim and not the claim itself. The truth value of a claim is independent of the person making the claim. After all, no matter how repugnant an individual might be, he or she can still make true claims.

But you do make a great point here since that has been the only answer the liberal elite can come up with. All those uneducated red necks "white lashed" the country.... It is funny this is the direction they would go when a huge part of their platform has been to pander to the uneducated poor with offers that can not be met just to get their votes, (Obama is going to buy me a house!, remember that?) but somehow in 2016 the liberals are all highly intelligent and the conservatives are all uneducated sheeple. I'm a little older than 15 so I have seen how the Left has pandered though many elections to groups with the highest level of ignorance, they have always been your moneymaker.

Once again, what about the contents of the emails, did that bother you? Personally I think the releasing of the emails had nothing to do with the election results. The news media buried them after a day or two with very little coverage and went back to full attack on everything Trump was saying. Hillary was the darling of the elite left, but that is where it ended. Oh to get the first black President followed by the first female President would have been a couple of great feathers in their caps, but the average person who suffered though Obama's first 6 years didn't want Obama 2.0. Hillary is the establishment, she is NWO, and people are tired of that since there is no change, just the same old thing.

As to leaving the country, why? I'm not like the Hollywood elite that has temper tantrums if they do not get their way...lol
edit on 18-12-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Wow..I can see that those lessons on being assertive are really paying dividends!

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I guess we should call for Mr. Moore to be charged with sedition and incitement to riot?

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I, for one, take it very seriously.

Moores people dont care about the Republic, they want a Democracy and they will stop at nothing to undo the Republic.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

edit on 18-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

"They" divide, we will conquer and they will get the spoils. Civil War inc.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Intentionally obstructing other peoples free movement is not "civil" it is criminal.

I hope the police finally have enough courage and conviction to enforce the law against rioters to the fullest extent of the law..
edit on 18-12-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
no proof has been presented that the russians did anything ,yet people are acting like the Russians have been tried in a court of law and found guilty.

all we have is the CIA saying the Russians did, wake up people! the CIA is allowed by law to lie to the American people, it`s called propaganda, the CIA has provided no evidence because there is none.

There is more evidence,real and circumstantial,to prove Hillary broke the law with her home server,but nobody believes it, there is more evidence, real and circumstantial, to prove the existence of intelligent extra terrestrial life, but people don`t believe it, the CIA says the Russians did it without providing ANY evidence and all the liberals believes it.
edit on 18-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

No, they want a dictatorship under the guise of Democracy, where everyone is forced to do as they say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join