It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore calls for protesting, obstructing, disrupting, civil disobedience over election

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: reldra
I am not a sticker or meme sort of person. Anyone who adds the word PLUS for no reason is about 15 or never finished high school. Wikileaks can say whatever they want. It is probable Wikileaks got this from the Russian government. It is possible it was internal, but I doubt it.

So should they leave the country because of their age or education?

Who said anything about that? Now that you bring it up though, leaving the country based on skin color and religion makes a lot of sense too right?

Try to keep up. There's not that many posts to sort through to find an answer to that.

And no that doesn't make a lot of sense.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Loyalty to what? Your corrupt society?

Why should I study Putin again? You assume I know nothing about him and you assume I support him (?).

If an outside force can influence an election to the point of landslide victory then you need to question the system. With maturity.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

I am not a sticker or meme sort of person. Anyone who adds the word PLUS for no reason is about 15 or never finished high school. Wikileaks can say whatever they want. It is probable Wikileaks got this from the Russian government. It is possible it was internal, but I doubt it.

So should they leave the country because of their age or education?

Who said anything about that? Now that you bring it up though, leaving the country based on skin color and religion makes a lot of sense too right?

Try to keep up. There's not that many posts to sort through to find an answer to that.

And no that doesn't make a lot of sense.

I love how you have 4 stars, because I 100% know the post you're talking about, but your ability to read it blows.

Maybe you can quote it again to amuse me.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Jesus. Did the Russians fly over there and force the US to vote a particular way? I'm sick of this Russian line.

Both sides use propaganda. Both are criminals.

Michael Moore is fueling the cry baby attitude.

Get used to it, because they did attempt to influence the election. You can say 'Well the US government does that stuff too". Ridiculously whiny if you live here. They all hack eachother. But people who live here were supposed to have some loyalty, I thought.

Oh, right, loyalty when a football player takes a knee or someone burns a flag, but otherwise you say Putin is a nice and strong man. Maybe you should study the life of Putin a bit more.

The dumbassery is strong.

New flash: nearly everyone attempted to influence the election. From the Russian to the Chinese to British. Hell probably even a little ole man in Cuba. Get over it. It happens every cycle. Did influence have any effect, perhaps. It goes both ways.

Is Putin a strong, nice man? He is if you are Russian. It's all about prospectives. To some a nice man to others a killer. I have studied him in depth and I really think, all things being equal we could be friends. I would sure like to play poker with him.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

I think you need higher standards when it comes to amusement.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

No, I clearly need lower standards for the truth. If the goal is to assume you're actually correct.

I'm sure plenty of amusement will come of lowering these standards, you seem to be having a good time and what not like the rest.
edit on 18-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: Profusion

Considering some of the law enforcement agencies/unions that backed Trump I would bet there are going to be some busted heads before all this is settled.

I guess it takes time even for Soros to get to people to finance. Speaking of Soros... that is who they should be going after for interfering in elections and hanky panky around the world...

Thanks for your Facebook view on the world,Very deep.

I will leave the facebook stuff to you since you must be an expert and I don't even have an account .... nor tweeter either so thanks for letting me know that is the general consensus.
Sorry if my comment upset you... Not meant to upset your obviously tender well researched and deep feelings
edit on 727thk16 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

What exactly is the point you are trying to make here?

You'll need to either put some effort into the insults or make a clear point otherwise I'm a bit lost here.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Michael Moore, like most of his establishment friends, is always quick to call for others to participate, put themselves on the front lines, disobey the law, go fight wars etc....etc! All while they sit grinning in some warm and safe surroundings far from the action.

Months of manipulated / made up polls showing Clinton way out in front, playing dirty still couldn't get her into the big house and she and her staff knew the game was over days before the election even took place. Very telling was her staffers cancellation of the victory fireworks in NYC 2 - 3 days before election day!

edit on 560Sun, 18 Dec 2016 06:26:49 -06002631600000016 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Does it not bother you that they never denied the emails...just immediately blamed someone else?

Honest question because sometimes I wonder about the rabid defense of all things DNC by you and a few others here.

Please remember I did not vote for Trump.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Moore is an irrelevant idiot.

But he just as much of a right to protest and to call for protest, as anyone else.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

you are so amazingly clueless, I'm not sure I can stand it. Is there some trigger that goes off where you feel if you don't comment against the right, you die?

It's like you never read the e-mails or saw the videos of how the DNC works. Was it rigged? Hell yes it was. But we still won and you still lost. That must be the hardest part to swallow. They cheated, and still lost.

It's over, go home. OH, and bless your heart.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
If he wants to understand what had the most influence over the election, he just needs to go back and examine his own words about pissed off people sitting in the shambles of once great cities.

Russia is just a forced meme.

Jeezus, getting a leftist to self reflect is like showing Dorian Gray his portrait.

He had it right, now he is just being a jackass.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's right, you post YouTube's without comment instead.
Equally immature style of interaction in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Michael Moore, once the champion of the working class against the corporate established order, now propaganda agitator in support of the corporate oligarchy.

What a fall from grace.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The whining and temper tantrums over the election results from the democrats and liberals has really been unpresidented (or unprecedented, whichever you prefer). I am embarrassed for them. They need to grow up.

Sal

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Cockroaches tend to stay indoors during the winter months, I wouldn't expect any large gatherings for Trump rioting until after March.
edit on 18-12-2016 by GodEmperor because: MAGA

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

When South Park - a douche bag vs. a turd sandwich - makes more sense than what the MSM is propagating you know we are in trouble.

But thats how they mind meld us. On the one hand the presiders are blamed for the mistakes (as if they are in charge), and the other right in your face moment they discredit and ridicule them on comedy TV.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
If trying to sway elections is so wrong, why did Obama and Hillary make such a habit of doing it?

I guess it's only wrong when others do it ....

politistick.com...

“She did this in Haiti, she did this in Honduras, and now it’s coming back on her and she’s all verklempt about it,” Netherton added. “It’s a little bit of her own medicine, but unfortunately I don’t think she’s open minded enough to see that for what it is.”

www.huffingtonpost.com... d

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

I realize Hillary Clinton's comments have no direct relationship with Michael Moore's recent comments.

Don't assume that.

Hillary is authorizing all of the BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join